Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next world

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I personally want the next world to be Polaris, because I would love to get penguin and polar bear companions, but what do you guys want the next world to be?
Bristly Kevin

Captain
May 02, 2009
Marleybone, hands down! Its Marleybone because 1: The stormgate to Marleybone is in Mooshu and 2:Rooke says something about going to Marleybone. Aquila could be next, but there wasn't much metioning of the world.

Ruthless Luke Richardson Level 50
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer Level 50
Wicked Jack Deveraux Level 50
Bloody Felix Lawson Level 19
Merciless Valkoor Level 47

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
I want Aquila to be the next.

But Polaris sounds pretty cool too.

Sincerely,
Kai

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I'd either like to see Polaris, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, or Azteca.

~Hasty Patrick, Level 36

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
coolster50 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Marleybone, hands down! Its Marleybone because 1: The stormgate to Marleybone is in Mooshu and 2:Rooke says something about going to Marleybone. Aquila could be next, but there wasn't much metioning of the world.

I agree with you.

Ensign
Mar 11, 2012
But when are they going to launch the next place?
i cant wait?
it's probably going to be Epic!

Ensign
Mar 11, 2012
I really don't care which one it is. i just be glad when it starts.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
wiz11110 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
I personally want the next world to be Polaris, because I would love to get penguin and polar bear companions, but what do you guys want the next world to be?
Bristly Kevin
I'd like to see Polaris, Marleybone and Aquilla.

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
I don't really care, as long as they make one! But i think aquila would be fun. save marleybone for later. and do you guys really think there will be a wizard city? well i guess we'll have to wait and see. lookin forward to it!

Name: Arthur Lanyard
Type:

Bosun
May 06, 2009
msp131 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
But when are they going to launch the next place?
i cant wait?
it's probably going to be Epic!
As of late, I'm expecting a mid May release but it is possible for an April release if there is a chance they are only like 97-99% done. But I'm feeling it's a little more around the 89-95% region. Either way KI never misses a Summer expansion release.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:

1. that stormgate could be used at anytime in the given future, we have a aguila gate in valencia we could use
2. just because Rooke is going, doesn't mean we're going

Even so I do have some nice evidence that suggest marleybone will indeed be the next.
1. Next world is gonna be a war, marleybone vs valencia
2. we might need what rooke is looking for to decode the map we have
3. it's te perfect world for us to fight our next major enemy rooke
4. yes, we do have a ready stormgate and a reasn to go
5. Mew, or Jack, or someone i can't quite remember, once said that our pirates journey is a struggle between right and wrong. We've done a lot of questionable things in the past, cough cough start a war, and we'll end up regretting it later, cough cough the war.
6. Also if you remember back to Catbeard, he was sure marleybone and valencia weren't going to be in the war for too long, bu sounded a little worried.
7. Catbear was part of Marco's crew, so it's natural to assume we will meet him for the map, and he'll probably make us go fix the war in order for us to get our reward
8. Marleybone is popular
9. We need another player origin homeworld
10. We need more worlds from wizards'
and finally! and most important factor of all! We need a skyway thats at night! it'll look sweet!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
wiz11110 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Bristly Kevin
From what we have done in the game and community leaders the next 4 worlds are going to be most likely in order is...
1. Marleybone because as everyone has said rooke mentions he is going there and we need to get back the map piece he has if you have forgotten which we need to get back. And also the war we started with Marleybone and Valencia is still going on
2. Aquila because their are 2 stormgates to it one in monquista and one in Valencia and also it was discussed in cool ranch and Valencia and maybe mooshu i cant remeber
3. Polaris because it has been one of the most talked about worlds in the game and is very important to the Napoleguin thing if You forgotten
4. Darkmoor because it was also spoken about often including the duck of death which had darkmoor ships and creatures and also vadima comes from there

This is my guess of the next four worlds we are going to and the order of it my guess is the first two will be in the next update and the second two in the second update
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Mooshu was outstanding! after playing threw it i want to see the Pirate101 take of Marleybone. I also think it would be fun to visit Krokotopia, Grizzleheim and Zafaria.

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
Kigiri on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to see Polaris, Marleybone and Aquilla.
hey, maybe Polaris is the mysterious stormgate in avernus skyway

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012