Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World Themed Houses

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Are there any plans to have world themed houses like in Wizard101? A small and cheap house and a larger and more expsensive house per world for example the Oasis Camp and Desert Villa (bought in Krokotopia).
If you, the players, have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc., feel free to post them.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Are there any plans to have world themed houses like in Wizard101? A small and cheap house and a larger and more expsensive house per world for example the Oasis Camp and Desert Villa (bought in Krokotopia).
If you, the players, have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc., feel free to post them.
Yes, I have wanted this also.
Some of my house suggestions are here:
1. ( Based on Monquista ) The Holy Cathederil
2. ( Based on Monquista ) The Holy Palace
3. ( Based on Valencia ) Clockwork Villa
4. ( Based on Avernus ) Dragon's Volcano
5. ( Based on Cool Ranch ) Ole' Ranch
6. ( Based on Cool Ranch ) Haunted Town
7. ( Based on Cool Ranch ) Spanish Mansion
8. ( Based on Mooshu ) Imperial Fort
9. ( Based on Mooshu ) Grand Valley
10. ( Based Specially on Marleybone ) Barking Mansion

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Ha hahahaha! Barking manor? thats the silliest idea for a house name. the name of the houses in marleybone are nothing compair to this.

But i like all your ideas. I found it strange we only have skull island theme homes not any other world. the only problem would be that you forgot most of the houses have space to fit some of your crew mates like a size mess/meeting hall and maybe a room for a crew's resting nest. so make them sound like a place pirates would enjoy to live. like a millitary house or a death vally hideout

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
agreed. I haven't seen the world themed house. They were one of the things I liked in Wiz101, but it's still quite young. Who knows. maybe they will , or maybe they won't. I kind of ope so, but I wouldn't mind too much.

sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood