Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Manualize the Life Fountains

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
I understand the game is about pirates and ships ... but travel becomes a real issue when you're spanning several areas and even multiple worlds during the same quest. I understand why KI doesn't want to give us the "mark" ability we have in Wizard or at least I think I understand, they want to see more ships on the skyways. This becomes cumbersome to the point of tears at times. I've said it before and I'll say it again, If you over frustrate or bore players then you'll have them quit playing which reduces revenue and results in a reduced product for those of us that grind it out.

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I agree. I've made this request also in the sticky thread where you might want to add your voice. Here is the link:
https://www.pirate101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/free_game/8ad6a41c3a920d1e013ab20c605561fc