Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

marleybone stormate in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
when i first got to mooshu i saw a stormgate to marleybone, it seem like later pirates will be level 60!
but it's not out yet

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Yes i also believe the next book will take place in everyone's favorite world, Marleybone! (not really) Biggest hints i see are, the highest level ships are marked "Marleybone" (galleon/frigate), and Rooke mentioned going to marleybone for some "business"

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Cunning Luke Sharp, Level 50

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Lol i notice that too, but something also got in my head about the next world, i saw a stormgate to a place call Aquila or whatever it called in Valencia. I remember frog father talked about it when i went to presideo back than when i was a low lvl so idk either Marleybone or Aquila :D

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
XSonicthewolfX on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Lol i notice that too, but something also got in my head about the next world, i saw a stormgate to a place call Aquila or whatever it called in Valencia. I remember frog father talked about it when i went to presideo back than when i was a low lvl so idk either Marleybone or Aquila :D
what about in cool ranch where the duck of death has a fleet from darkmoor
I did see some unnamed storm gates in the Spanish monkey world.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Who knows, it a bid between Aquila or Marlybone because while i was questing, one of the guardian said something bout a war in aquila or something so idk also they mention both of them ALLOT so idk what KI will choose lol

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Those worlds would be good too, but (and this is a long shot) i was also hoping for one like Krokotopia or Polaris (since they talked about it in port regal). I mean how awesome would it be to have a krok, polar bear, or penguin companion. That would just blow my mind!

Musketeer Fan #1

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
Well in Cool Ranch on the side quests for rooster cogburn (awesome companion btw) i heard someone say something about Zafaria but that is a long shot

Jacob Underwood lvl50

Strong Nickolas lvl15

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
before opening the world of marleybone and Aquila, there are other underworlds of mooshu, have you noticed in Subata Skyway?

Ensign
Aug 02, 2008
a good idea for marleybone would be like james bond it can be a dog and can be named double o canine which would be awesome companion for everybody in pirate101

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
So i am a lvl 34 witchdoctor named Wicked Scarlet and i was so sad when i found out swashbucklers only for mustang sally. anyone else feel this is unfair that the witchdoctors get all the lame companions in cool ranch ( except El Toro?) I also have another topic... Why cant we go to the classic worlds, like dragonsphyre, krokotopia, or marleybone?? i think pirates may be able to lvl up more soon... if there are any fully lvled up pirates reading this, what cool companions can witchdoctors get?

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
if they have a voting between which world should be released. ( aquila or marleybone ) choose marleybone!

Jordan armstrong. Lvl 18

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
LadyClockwork on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
So i am a lvl 34 witchdoctor named Wicked Scarlet and i was so sad when i found out swashbucklers only for mustang sally. anyone else feel this is unfair that the witchdoctors get all the lame companions in cool ranch ( except El Toro?) I also have another topic... Why cant we go to the classic worlds, like dragonsphyre, krokotopia, or marleybone?? i think pirates may be able to lvl up more soon... if there are any fully lvled up pirates reading this, what cool companions can witchdoctors get?
lool so now im a lvl 50 and my new project is operation : SWASHBUCKLER!!!