Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bison Sacred Cave

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
My pirate got the quest to complete Angry Bison in Bison Sacred Cave, and so I went in and defeated the first two sets of bison ghosts and such. After I defeated the first set of the Jackalope pets, they reappeared. Just to be sure, I defeated the next set. After that set, another set appeared. I didn't really know where to post this, since I don't really know if this is a bug or not.

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
spacelamb on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
My pirate got the quest to complete Angry Bison in Bison Sacred Cave, and so I went in and defeated the first two sets of bison ghosts and such. After I defeated the first set of the Jackalope pets, they reappeared. Just to be sure, I defeated the next set. After that set, another set appeared. I didn't really know where to post this, since I don't really know if this is a bug or not.
1. It probably bug it happened to me when i redid it.
2. Who thinks pet of the bison's ancestors is funny?
3. You did a slpendid job where you put it, it was here or the bug section. give your self a clap (no really)
4. Fun fact Nurse Quinn Medicine Chicken is based off of Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman. (old tv show maybe on METV)

Christopher Taylor lvl 16 (awesome)
Dashing Dante lvl 10? (nearly awesome)