Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch is an extremely well created world

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2011
I would just like to thank you, KI, for adding so much detail and uniqueness to Cool Ranch.

I have played KI games for a year now, and never before have I seen such an amazingly beautiful and well though out world. The scenery is amazing, the music, astounding and the characters are so stylized. The gear and companions also live in thier own little world in terms of awesomeness.

I only very recently reached Cool Ranch, but I am very glad I'm here now since I know I will enjoy this world, regardless of how hard it may be.

Well done, KI, you got one right

~Dreaming Destiny

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I completely agree. Not only did this world raise the bar for worlds but i felt we pirates have a world that wizard101 won't get because this world doesn't fit the theme of wizards. in fact i hope future worlds will be as big as cool ranch.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
I agree too. Cool ranch was such a good world.Playing it again would not be the same.The music,the enemies,the old western theme look of the 1800s,the characters,the landscape,and lots of other amazing stuff about cool ranch makes it in my opinion the best world.If you complain about cool ranch and how hard it is,just enjoy the world.I wish we could go back there one more time.It also offers a bit of a break of ''lets just loot everything and hunt for El Dorado".Sure you may have come only for Marco Pollo's map, but as time goes by,you realize your there not just for El Dorado but also for an adventure no other world can offer.Thank you KI for the brilliant and amazing made world known as cool ranch.

Careless Timothy Upham,Level 50 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
it is well created i love cool ranchthe duck idea coopers roast is really well created so as tumble weed and i noticed there are tumble weeds in tumbleweed love the sky way names see ya in the sky ways yarrrr

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Ensign
Feb 17, 2010
I agree,
I always loved KI for their detail, and I think cool ranch shows how skilled they are. Also, love the storyline, the whole magnificent seven, captain blood, el toro

Brillant

Shadowblizzards

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Cool Ranch is by far my favorite world

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
agreed. got most of the jokes in this realm

Ensign
Feb 18, 2013
captain cookies on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
I completely agree. Not only did this world raise the bar for worlds but i felt we pirates have a world that wizard101 won't get because this world doesn't fit the theme of wizards. in fact i hope future worlds will be as big as cool ranch.
Me too. Cool ranch is an awesome world, plus, i like the combat theme it has. If you listen to the combat theme, you may like it too. i'm even at cool ranch, I have to infiltrate the frogerale compound in the banditoad trail.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
ClockworkGenius88 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Me too. Cool ranch is an awesome world, plus, i like the combat theme it has. If you listen to the combat theme, you may like it too. i'm even at cool ranch, I have to infiltrate the frogerale compound in the banditoad trail.
I really like cool ranch too between recusing Serena to the motherlode mine fight and the only fight I didn't like about it was the two or more solo fights .i still remember it and I am a level 65 .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring