Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do musketeers get the Chicken Soldier?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Well, I was in the brawling hall, watching a battle, when i noticed somebody had a chicken soldier. I asked him where in cool ranch he got it, but he didn't reply. Can musketeers get a chicken soldier, if so, where?

-Wesley Pelton Level 21 -

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
By chicken soldier i assume you mean corporal sanders. Yes you can get him! As a fellow musketeer i know . You get him in haunted skyway (near the very end of cool ranch) when you rescue him from some evil renegade chickens. Beware, he's not as good as you think, but that's just my opinion

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Okay thanks! Btw I already knew that he wasn't that good, I just like collecting cool looking companions

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
But can you get him with any class?

-Dark Bradey Yate, Level 25

Community Leader
shen646 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
But can you get him with any class?

-Dark Bradey Yate, Level 25
Any class can buy him in the crown shop once he's been unlocked. Same for almost all companions.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!