Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Holidays 2012!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
I just wanted to wish all of you who visit the Pirate101 forums a very Happy Holidays! Thanks for all the great discussions we have here, and thanks to everyone for keeping it upbeat and joyful even in those moments when the game has you frustrated. Thank you for being kind to each other and for both asking and answering questions here! We have a great community that will just keep getting bigger and better over time. (If you haven't read The Frogfather's (Jay Gordon's) Producer's Letter, please do so since it has a lot of promises for 2013!)

Thank you to the fans for voting us MMORPG.com's 2012 Game of the Year!

And finally, thank you from this Community Manager at KingsIsle who thinks we have the most incredible game and community out there! Keep being awesome!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
I would also like to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, or just Happy Holidays for which ever you celebrate.

I would also like to Congradulate Pirate101 on Game of the Year!!! I knew this game was awesome when I first started playing, so glad to see all the hard work and dedication of the creators and from KingsIsle staff had paid off!

Thanks to this community for being the best community of all MMO games, everyone and all the fans made this possible.

Way to go and keep going KI, you are all simply AWESOME!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
And a Happy Holidays to everyone at Kingsisle too

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Posted on the 25th, so this may of course be late.

Merry Christmas to all.