Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World 6

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
What world would you like to see for World 6? What companions, weapons promotions etc. would you like to see? Post all the things you want to see in the new world

Dashing Roberto Sharp Level 50 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I think Marleybone is the most likely candidate for next world, but my personal choice would be Darkmoor!

Does anyone else just not trust Napolenguin?

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I think I prefer aquila over marleybone. In fact you can already tell which culture aquila is based off. just go to avery's office which is split into 4 corners. One of those corners is aquila and you can tell it's going to be greek/roman with birds. plus the ships might be cool like they are shaped after flying birds.

wordy zane oswald lvl 45 reckless zane underwood lvl 10

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
galliard1 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I think Marleybone is the most likely candidate for next world, but my personal choice would be Darkmoor!

Does anyone else just not trust Napolenguin?
Me, honestly if i would be able to do this i would turn my galleon cannons to Catbeard ship for to shink that snooty penguin.

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Let's who wins in Mooshu how many times they mention Aquilla and Marleybone. The scores are all gathered up and apparently Marleybone wins and the score was 1 5 so Marleybone wins and this is gonna be a musketeer world and one question, how did Brastillo escape from Fort Elena and when we defeat him for the second time he says I'll have my vengence. We all know that monkey is annoying make a sky squid kill him at valencia after we walk outside from the core of Valencia knowing we fought Kane and his helper or your pirates wife who got transformed into a robot like Luke Skywalker was transformed into Darth Vader.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Let's who wins in Mooshu how many times they mention Aquilla and Marleybone. The scores are all gathered up and apparently Marleybone wins and the score was 1 5 so Marleybone wins and this is gonna be a musketeer world and one question, how did Brastillo escape from Fort Elena and when we defeat him for the second time he says I'll have my vengence. We all know that monkey is annoying make a sky squid kill him at valencia after we walk outside from the core of Valencia knowing we fought Kane and his helper or your pirates wife who got transformed into a robot like Luke Skywalker was transformed into Darth Vader.

WHAT!?!?!?

<turn cannons to jake>

1. It was ANAKIN and not Luke wich is the son of Anakin (aka Darth Vader, remember the phrase: Luke i am your father!).

2. Darth Vader was not transformed in a robot, him "armor" is a life support since he was seriously wounded in the epic battle in... well you should re-watch the movies! .

3. Brastillo is funny, it is like those enemies in cartoons wich exist just for fun and for to "distractly" kick them away (like Team Rocket in pokemon ).

I go to drink a barrel of Yum for to recover from your words about Luke Skywalker being Darth Vader!

Shocked Duke of Hannibal

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Clownsanity on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:

WHAT!?!?!?

<turn cannons to jake>

1. It was ANAKIN and not Luke wich is the son of Anakin (aka Darth Vader, remember the phrase: Luke i am your father!).

2. Darth Vader was not transformed in a robot, him "armor" is a life support since he was seriously wounded in the epic battle in... well you should re-watch the movies! .

3. Brastillo is funny, it is like those enemies in cartoons wich exist just for fun and for to "distractly" kick them away (like Team Rocket in pokemon ).

I go to drink a barrel of Yum for to recover from your words about Luke Skywalker being Darth Vader!

Shocked Duke of Hannibal
O. O, k and you're right so you can fire my ship but when ship pvp comes, I'll face you and take you down! Also, will we kill that monkey in Monquista? I want to kill him in the civil war. I just hope Marleybone hopes they don't find out and I bet Monkey King will blurt it out when someone takes his crown of command! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SAY IT MONKEY KING OR YOU'LL DIE!
Jacob Freeman
Duke of Hannibal also

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Clownsanity on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Me, honestly if i would be able to do this i would turn my galleon cannons to Catbeard ship for to shink that snooty penguin.

Duke of Hannibal
I might do the same just to shoot Catbeard. I can't stand him!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Marlybone for me, and have hopefully an appearance from Nelson since we have the penguin.