Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Subodai promotion questionable

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I was wondering, why is it when you defeat the scarkeets for subodai's promotion, that you only get one talon when you defeated, like, 4 birds? Why not one talon per bird, because I was really hoping to finish that part soon.

Community Leader
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering, why is it when you defeat the scarkeets for subodai's promotion, that you only get one talon when you defeated, like, 4 birds? Why not one talon per bird, because I was really hoping to finish that part soon.
This is a common problem when thinking about MMO's. "I'm collecting zebra hooves from zebras. Each zebra starts with 4 hooves. Why did I not get a single hoof from the last 5 zebras?" I usually console myself with the logic that there was only one usable claw and the rest were too damaged from the fight because I'm so awesome.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!