Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Walk in Shadows

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2009
I hope that you guys are aware that after the patch that all of the Swashbuckler talents of vanish is not working you dont vanish or get the bonus. Or is it just me?

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
I was playing on my swashbuckler tonight and neither Walk in the Shadows and Walk in The Darkness work. I was attacked repeatedly. And no, I never used an attack as my health was very low. Anyone else having this issue?

Administrator
Hello!

We patched the game last night to address a few issues including the problems with Walk in Shadows and Walk in Darkness. Can you tell me how your powers are working after the patch? Hopefully you're seeing an improvement.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Hello!

We patched the game last night to address a few issues including the problems with Walk in Shadows and Walk in Darkness. Can you tell me how your powers are working after the patch? Hopefully you're seeing an improvement.
works great now Thank you