Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PVP rewards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I know that currently there is no reward for pvp, but how about badges? It be something to do in the mean time

Captain
May 13, 2011
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. No rewards?, then what's the point of using up time there when you could be using that time to get stronger or continue your quest?

Also they definiety need to level battle modifer included, like being able to join a level 1-10 battle or level 30-40 battle cuz its really sad when your like level 20 or something and suddenly you are up against a level 50 out of nowwhere lol.

Administrator
Timon64 on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. No rewards?, then what's the point of using up time there when you could be using that time to get stronger or continue your quest?

Also they definiety need to level battle modifer included, like being able to join a level 1-10 battle or level 30-40 battle cuz its really sad when your like level 20 or something and suddenly you are up against a level 50 out of nowwhere lol.
Keep in mind that more is yet to come with PvP. As the current PvP stands, it's only in its "Practice" or "Simple" state. You can read more about this implementation of PvP from J Todd Coleman here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*