Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig Code share

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
Hi fellow Pirates,

is there still someone in the skyways that would spare a ninja pig code?
I would really appreciate it. If yes please send me a code on pirate101 Central username: Luxanna

Thank you very much for sharing.

Luxanna

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
I would like to trade one of these codes for a new char. My code is still valid for a couple of tries. if interested reply here or on central (username: nagashi)

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
I would love a ninja pig code if anyone has an extra. I never got a chance to get one. Please let me know if it's possible. Thanks.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Yeah I would really love a Ninja Pig for my Swashbuckler. But I don't have Open Chat where I can say numbers but if anyone could tell a the code. That would be nice.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2011
if it wasn't clear, i am primarily looking to trade with someone who also has an unused code. i just made a musketeer and playing without at least one swash makes the game a bit mundane to me . if i do find someone to trade with i would be willing to offer the remaining 2 tries though.

Ensign
May 28, 2012
hey there i'm looking for a code thats not the same as mine and welling to trade

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Dracorro on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I still have 6 codes left i will look for you in game and send to you if you promise to not give it out to others so i can send it to others who might need thanks Timid Timothy Tolliver.
Can i have one please?50 Buccaneer

Ensign
Feb 06, 2013
Hey Valdric. Can you please give me a code, I will help you in the game as much as I can.
I would really like a ninja pig companion because they're so AWESOME!
My in-game name is cunning blaze renner Lv 45 witchdoctor

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Hello. I don't have a ninja pig code may I have one please?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
Valdrick on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
good evening all, just wanted to ask any of the other pirates if they would be willing to share their ninja pig code. I have mine but used it already and i would like to get the little guy on my new character as well. As the codes can only be used once per account , but up to four times, i was hoping someone would be willing to make a trade please let me know. and Thankyou

Alexander Voss
Flint Moone
If you're still giving away ninja pig codes can you and I meet at 12:00 P.M. U.S. Eastern time in the realm Ol' Fisheye. Outside the Brawlin' Hall? Thanks!

Lucas Walker Sky Commander Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
wow ninja pig is desired! i think that they should make another batch of ninja pig later on!

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Vinny Ace on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
wow ninja pig is desired! i think that they should make another batch of ninja pig later on!
Yes they should

Community Leader
Vinny Ace on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Lets imagine for a moment that they do.

Are you eligible? Would you receive one?

The Ninja Pig companion promotion was from treasure maps sent to all Wizard101 players that had a physical address on file (Had made a CreditCard purchase in the past).

It was designed to introduce Pirate101 to their Wizard101 community.

I would think if they did it again, it would be for the same purpose, and approached the same way.
(Many of us would get a second Ninja Pig if they did this again).

Will there be future promotional offerings of similar value? We shall see!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
I really need a ninja pig code for some reason I was not sent one even though I had wizard101 membership at the time I have a level 51 witchdoctor,52 swashbuckler, and level 39 musketeer,if you give me a ninja pig code I will help you when ever you need it post back if your willing and I will give you one of my names in p101

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
i found out the code and when i typed it in it said that the code has been used too many times so forget 'bout this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Valdrick on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
good evening all, just wanted to ask any of the other pirates if they would be willing to share their ninja pig code. I have mine but used it already and i would like to get the little guy on my new character as well. As the codes can only be used once per account , but up to four times, i was hoping someone would be willing to make a trade please let me know. and Thankyou

Alexander Voss
Flint Moone
Sorry Valdrick, If you already have one that's it. I was given one by a good friend and the next day I got my map but I was unable to use my map codes because I already had a pig on my account. So I just had to bless others with my codes. Such a tragedy x tongue fully planted in cheek x

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
I need one to my in game name is Virtuous Todd lvl 22 witchdoctor pls giv me one thx :)

Ensign
Jul 14, 2013
does anyone have a ninja pig code? if anyone tells me it then i will tell them a code. but hurry, my code expires the first day of auguest.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Can I have a code too please? Ninja Pigs are my favorite creatures in the spiral! I wanted to get one when all the codes were given out but you could only get them in America and I live in England :( So if anyone has a spare would you mind sharing please?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
daddy5175 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
does anyone have a ninja pig code? if anyone tells me it then i will tell them a code. but hurry, my code expires the first day of auguest.
I want the code! When do you want to meet?

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
coolerthanyou1812 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
Can i have one please?50 Buccaneer
can i have a code i want a ninja pig i am a l65

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Ensign
Jul 01, 2013
anyway i can get an awesome ninja pig companion

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
rapatpamp2013 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Forgot I have one code left enjoy to who gets it.

A755-D5L6-X735-C4MQ-QQ4Q
Is I s still there