Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja pig Code share

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
good evening all, just wanted to ask any of the other pirates if they would be willing to share their ninja pig code. I have mine but used it already and i would like to get the little guy on my new character as well. As the codes can only be used once per account , but up to four times, i was hoping someone would be willing to make a trade please let me know. and Thankyou

Alexander Voss
Flint Moone

Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
Does anyone here have a ninja pig code, i will do anything for it.
My ingame name is cruel chris armstrong level 50 buccaneer.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
I still have 6 codes left i will look for you in game and send to you if you promise to not give it out to others so i can send it to others who might need thanks Timid Timothy Tolliver.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Timid Timothy Tolliver,

I wrote your name down a little over a week ago and still have not run into you. Is there any other way I can reach you? I play as Jack Burton (all 5 classes) and every time I go to town I say your name and look at name tags. There just isnt any way to actually meet anyone in the "mmo".

With the delay in posting, this wont be posted until the next day so its difficult to actually meet.

I will make myself available on Avery server, Averys Court at the rez stone tommorow (New Years Day) at 1200 (noon) central time zone and again at 6pm central. Even if not playing at that time I will try to just log in. Im hoping we will one day meet.

If anyone else readingthis has extra codes and happens across me (maybe tomm :)) I would be grateful for your efforts on my behalf.

Have a good one.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
Dracorro on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I still have 6 codes left i will look for you in game and send to you if you promise to not give it out to others so i can send it to others who might need thanks Timid Timothy Tolliver.
Alright.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2010
May I have one of the codes Please? I really want Ninja Pig My Name is Adam Gordon in the game. Lvl 40 You can find me in Mooshu. Thanks

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Ok this is difficult trying to find the people that need the codes i have left. My answer is this any who need a code ill try to be at the fountain in Avery's court around 0800 pacific time each day for the next week hopefully this server isnt overcrowded making it hard to be there. So any that need a ninja pig code i still have 6 so dont worry ill give each of you that i can my remaining 6 codes and hopefully that will brighten your day. Just to be certain the server is Avery's Court at the fountain in skull island at 0800 pst. I will then issue true friend codes to those that make it so we can keep in touch and communicate our triumphs in the game. Timid Timothy Tolliver 50 swashbuckler or Quick Patrick Quinn 50 Musketeer.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
It is next to impossible to actually meet anyone in this game.

Timid Timothy, I work daily but on Saturday (if codes remain, I will log in on Saturday morning at 0800 (8am) pacific time to meet you. I would also like the friend code as well as I have been trying to meet daily players unsuccessfully.

You didnt mention a server. My first instinct is to meet on the Avery server, but it took me 28 min to finally get to it with a character that could talk last yesterday. I made it there sooner but that (very) frustrating bug where you cant talk had me. I had to relog the character to get rid of it, then I was (yep-you guessed it) on another server again.

Might I suggest the very last server listed? It would be the least busy server. Everyone should be able to just log into it. Then of course the relogs that have to happen to end up with a character with open chat.

My characters name is JACK BURTON (all 5 of them). Ill be looking for you Saturday morning, Averys court at the fountain, 8am pacific time on the last server unless you say otherwise. Looking forward to saying hi without a day delay. :)

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
what are these ninja pig codes,i herd of them i just don't know how to obtain one for my self if you can may i please have one?
Brave Luke Silver lvl.34

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Valdrick on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
good evening all, just wanted to ask any of the other pirates if they would be willing to share their ninja pig code. I have mine but used it already and i would like to get the little guy on my new character as well. As the codes can only be used once per account , but up to four times, i was hoping someone would be willing to make a trade please let me know. and Thankyou

Alexander Voss
Flint Moone
Valdrick, how do you get the ninja pig code? I am dying to get one and don't know how to.
Please respond.
Bristly Kevin Chamberlain Level 30 swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
I can either give you the code via in game if you have open chat. I can give the code two more times. I got the code from a mail out map KI sent out to random players. If you want to meet in game give me a time and date and Ill meet you with my privateer.

Alexander Voss

Ensign
Apr 08, 2012
Forgot I have one code left enjoy to who gets it.

A755-D5L6-X735-C4MQ-QQ4Q

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
I gonna regret making this topic ... But does anyone have a ninja pig companions code? I know many posted this plus I didn't want to make this topic but I am really want a ninja pig because my friends now have one and I seen others with ninja pig companions. If so that someone has a ninja pig code and willing to give it away could you please give me one? I kinda felt desperate getting a ninja pig companion since i love ninja pig both from wizard101 and pirate101 (Yes i have a myth wizard.)

I know there no private message but can we like meet up?

if not you could send me the could in Pirate101 Central Forums, my name there is HunterSpiralDude.

Thanks if you can give away the code!

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Valdrick on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
I can either give you the code via in game if you have open chat. I can give the code two more times. I got the code from a mail out map KI sent out to random players. If you want to meet in game give me a time and date and Ill meet you with my privateer.

Alexander Voss
Would you still be able to give me it even though I don't have open chat?
Bristly Kevin

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Would you be able to give me it via pirate101 central forums? My name is wiz11110. Thanks!
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
I will go onto that site and do my best to get the code

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Valdrick on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Thank you so much! I can't wait to get the ninja pig!!
Bristly Kevin

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One just gave one away but I do want one of the piggys. I don't see a lot of them anymore so we need more of them. KI if you see this give all the players who are members in the USA Ninja Pigs codes. I really want one and the guys who got memberships for Christmas will be happy. I want one and we should be giving us another chance for the Ninja pig. How bout this. Scratch my idea out above. I want free piggys to be given out on Valentines Day. We all want one so give us another chance and this time all the players will have the chance to get it. That should make everyone happy. For the moderator who see's this forward it to any staff of KI of J. Todd Coleman. We all want it so have J. Todd Coleman to respond. Thank you. Good day to you moderator and get it to the staff or him if you can and we know he's part of the staff but if you can just give it to him or tell one of the staff or if you're the staff tell him.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
I would love a code as well. My name on Pirate101 Central is eveque67 also.

Ty in advance :)

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Valdrick on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Did you ever send the code to me?
Bristly Kevin

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Send the Ninja Pig code to meet. What time you wanna meet this weekend and where and my name is Jacob Freeman lvl 50

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Hello if someone has a Ninja pig code to spare i would accept it gratefully ^_^.

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy

Duke of Hannibal

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
what about the cat ninjas where do you get them?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
ladyFelix on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
what about the cat ninjas where do you get them?
search one of the thousand post on the argument on this forum :P, don't go OT please .

Ensign
May 01, 2011
does anyone have a spare code they're willing to give? if so can you send it to me on pirate101 central? username: Onyx