Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Enter the Vortex of Doom

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
I can never get passed the loading screen. It just stays there. I can hear the sound effects of being inside the vortex, but I can't see anything.

When I exit out of Pirate101 and log back in, my boat is five thousand units away from the vortex, and I'm frozen to the spot. Along with that, I much lower in the sky than should be.

Any advice? I'll be contacting customer support soon, although I'm still waiting for a response on how to fix error 107, which often disallows me from logging into the game.

Pirate101 has become basically unplayable the last couple of days. This error 107/115 is getting really annoying. When I actually DO get into the game, I often freeze at some point within a few minutes of playing.

It wasn't buggy a few days ago, but now it's pretty bad. Like I said, any tips would be appreciated .

Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Well I've managed to get in a beat the sharks and whatnot. Only problem I'm having now is logging in.
Errors 107, 115, and 119 seem to all be the same problem.

At least, that's what I'm getting from the suggested possible fixes .

Administrator
Hiya! Sounds concerning.

1- Those errors are usually associated with Firewall issues. Have you allowed Pirate101 through your firewall?

2- You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
I've already tried everything support has thrown at me. Even took screenies of me attempting every said solution.
Sent in these screenies to support as well as various other explanations. Just get a copied/pasted response of the suggested solutions to error 107.

Either way, I'm not having these issues quite as often anymore.

Now all of the NPCs are invisible and I can't do damage to enemies while fighting....