Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ship's cabin

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2011
why isn't our cabins available for us aboard our ship. i want my home aboard ship.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Haha! I asked the same thing. Fortunately, it is a hot requested feature from many players in pirate101, so, I think one day, we will get our little cabin aboard our ships!

I just hope there is a good window where you can see the outside too, and have our crew standing in our room or something, or be able to decorate that room with some furniture or even a roaming skarakeet pet!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I think that is a good idea it would be asome to have a house on my mooshu GALLEON love you KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
why not have a meeting room like in the tavern? where you can promote your crew or start their personal quests. now i dont want to take away the taverns basement either, but instead of having to fly all that way or porting to skull island....why not have a meeting room on saythe bigger Galleon ships??