Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeon Restarts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
I am not looking for a solution,but instead simply bringing this situation up if it has not already been brought up before. Since this is a feedback area, I felt it appropriate to post this here.

In my conversations with other players, it seems that many others are having this issue when it pertains to them. I have also seen threads regarding this issue on a fan site I visit. The issue is about dungeon's resetting well before the 30 minute time limit. This has happened to me about 4-5 times in different dungeons. You get disconnected, need to leave, ect. For whatever reason when I and others leave a dungeon, we come back, usually with a few minutes, and have to start the dungeo over again. Its not a big deal when the dungeon is a smaller one, but when its a bigger one and your 1 hour and 30 minutes into it, this becomes an issue.

It is my sincere hope that KI will at least investigate this matter. Of course by the time this is addressed, my issue will no longer be an issue because I will simply rerun the dungeon as painful and time consuming as it may be. Thanks for your attention to this issue.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
I think it resets only if you leave "on purpose". I was defeated in a dungeon, but the path was cleared when I came back and there was no lever to be interacted with.

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 24