Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have Bad news. :(

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
My membership is going to be over soon. :'( My membership will end on the 6th. Can somebody tell me a cheap way to get membership? because my mom doesn't want herself to pay about $40 for one month. :'(

Brave Jonathan level 18

Community Leader
theprivateers on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
My membership is going to be over soon. :'( My membership will end on the 6th. Can somebody tell me a cheap way to get membership? because my mom doesn't want herself to pay about $40 for one month. :'(

Brave Jonathan level 18
Membership is about $10/month. If you can scrape together any cash, you can buy a playtime card from Gamestop or Walmart or Target (I think) and you even get a pet with it!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Memberships are only $10 a month or $6 if you have a wizard101 account.

There are many ways to earn money, you can do chores, mow lawns, shovel driveways and sidewalks, etc.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Membership is about $10/month. If you can scrape together any cash, you can buy a playtime card from Gamestop or Walmart or Target (I think) and you even get a pet with it!
thanks talkin the plank. i can finally continue my game. :)

Brave Jonathan level 26