Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
dk4vision on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Wait, who's English Bill? Is he in Marleybone?
English Bill is the Duck of Death's real name.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
I would like to see Old Man Bronco (the leader of the wild bunch gang) be a companion.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Maybe one of those Grendels or Boars from Grizzleheim, you know, I type of creature from Grizzleheim that is not as popular as the Bears, Wolves and Ravens.

Though I do think it would still be cool to have a Wolf or even better than a wolf, a Bear Warrior from Grizzleheim.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
sand castle monk.
there found in the pirates regatta and i'm just saying 5 types of ships and 5 classes of players
monquistan companions are all pretty bad but the monks were very cool
a lot of aquatic companions would be cool
lagoony
crab
algea dragon
seahorse
i think celestia or another aquatic world would be very cool

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Wicked Natalie on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I think that since they have a lady centaur companion they should add in:

1. Venti (Storm Spirit)
2. Medusa
3. Satyr

I love Greek mythology and I think it would be awesome if they added in some Greek and maybe Roman Companions.

Also, there should be a companion shop for gold, like there is for pets.
So it would say:
Venti 6,000 Gold
Medusa 10,000 Gold

Stuff like that. That would be awesome if that would happen.

Thanks,
Wicked Natalie
i mentioned this in a different string but after completing a quest it would be cool to be able to buy companions with a lot of gold. we are pirates and pirates love gold so i'm sure with our endless search for treasure and a bit of a starting incentive would easily make pirates join our crew.
i also like the idea of more aquila enemies as companions.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2014
I feel like Blind Mew might be a cool companion to have eventually. He could either be a super boss ninja swash because of his awesome senses. Or he could probably fit in as a privy with heals and accuracy/movement buffs.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
I'd like to get Blind Mew as a companion. I have a feeling he's hiding a whooping under those rags!
Same!

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
A prawn witchdoctor for musketeers

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
I'm sure that everyone can agree with me here that I want the Buccaneer Aquilan snakes to be added as a companion in Pirate101. For people that don't know what I am talking about, go to Aquila and find the Buccaneer snakes wielding the swords. I wish we could get them as a companion, but sadly, we can't. Not yet anyway. Maybe someday we will be able to get those snakes as a companion.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Serpent10611 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I think I saw this here before but I'd like to have an actual human companion, perhaps similar to our own pirate. WAIT, PLOT IDEA!!! What if we discover that our pirate had a sibling? They could be the same class our pirate is. Whether they're a boy or girl is for KI to decide, and possibly depends on the class chosen. It seems clear that our parents are dead so, aside from an origin companion, a sibling companion would be the only real family we have left.
I know this is a reply to a almost three year old post, but guys this is an amazing idea! I mean I really have to give some props to Serpent10611.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
What about a companion that's a mage and bursts fire out of their hands in the future books?! I mean, at the end you don't go to El Dorado, do you? No. We need more books - and more future companions. So here's the magic companions I thought of, different ones for each school:

Swashbuckler
For the swashbuckler magic companion, this companion will burst out lighting from her/his wings and feet. This companion will be an owl.

Buccaneer
The buccaneer companion will be a dragon, breathing fire magic. Of course it's a dragon, and that's what dragons do, right..?

Witchdoctor
The witchdoctor's one will have white orbs that fly at the opponent and knocks them down. It will be a crow companion.

Privateer
The privateer is going to be a snow bunny, and if you haven't have guessed, it will have ice magic.

Musketeer
The musketeer would be a scorpion, (I know there's one already, but there's duplicates so we'll roll with it.) shooting balance magic from the tail, and when it gets close.

Maybe this could be a new type of trait combination? Or just more witchdoctor companions. I had a fun time coming up with this combination. Think these would be good companions? Stormy JuliaDove, 47
YARRR!!! >>>>

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Moltenshadow is right, when I got El Toro on my crew, Mustang Sally came along with him and joined. She's pretty good too. She is only available for Swashbuckler players.
Which I think (as a swashbuckler.) IS STUPID. They are litterly MARRIED OR ENGAGED (I forgot.) AND GOOD LORD, EL TORO IS SPLITTING FROM HIS WIFE?!??! Cruel... maybe he's more strong than we remembered...

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
The Frogfather would be a cool NPC to add as a companion!
One-Eyed Jack would also be cool, or at least a Rabbit like him.
I would also love to get a Ghost Jackalope as one!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
i honestly want a geniune samurai character. not like the buccaneer startercompanion, but a samurai which is a cross between the swashbuckler starter and the buccaneer starter, beacause who dosent want to see a character with a samurai sword wearing samurai armor?

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
sorry for the very late answer, but here is my idea is, one of those soilder penguins from polaris, that would be cool maybe marleybonian redcoat, maybe a captain blood like companion wold be dope too

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
The iron monkey! He will be a melee witch with artillery and dance of steel like his counterpart. Though he doesn't have many powers he is amazing in normal combat since he has increased chances to use relentless and critical.He does a lot of damage per hit with relentless bladestorm repel boarders and the melee version of return fire(i keep forgetting what its called). Also his hits may have an effect such as stun, dot, or debuff.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
He shall be called Moyanoto yasagi(confusing name i know) and he is a rabbit ronin swashbuckler/musketer hybrid coming from mooshu part 2.He has a lot of epics and starts with raise barricade, witch hunter and assassins mist.As he levels and promotes he will get improvements to mist, to witch hunter, and gets some trap powers.his movement range depends on where you are and his shooting range is 7 squares(yes i know that is a lot). He can learn elusive rank 2 and alert rank 3 which is 75% trap resist.He also gets shadow step.He is immune to all 7 movement epics. I know this sounds super overpowered but i have a way to balance it.When using him you can not use companions that used to be evil.So no scratch no ratbeard no armada companions you get the idea.I figure thats a good way to balance it.Please add this kingsisle

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
MORGANTHE! ooh ooh MALISTAIRE THE UNDYING! they could be witches or privys!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
MORGANTHE! ooh ooh MALISTAIRE THE UNDYING! they could be witches or privys!
Yes please! are we going back to azteca for this?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
ooh ooh ooh a fox or a cat or something that can do heals and slow down spells and is melee for privys, a dog that can make traps appear out of thin air and still shoot enemies for muskets, a raccoon that is all black with red eyes and can cast hide and backstab and the like for swashes, a deer that has green fur and black eyes that can cast hoodoo spells for witches, and a shark with dark red skin and blue eyes for buccs! and a dragon for all the classes! please?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
It's been a Kingsisle tradition to make an April Fools mount. Why not an April Fools companion?

My idea goes like this, make it a completely viable companion where you can use it all-year round but make it a really goofy companion.

1. an angry little scoop of ice cream that launches ice cream at your enemies!

2. "the invisible man" and just have it carry a floating weapon.

3. 'Matt'beard. An animated mattress.

4. La Vaca ('the cow' in spanish, "El Toro" is 'the bull' in spanish)

There's so many possibilities for joke companions and I wonder why KI hasn't made a silly companion yet?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Aug 14, 2017 wrote:
Yes please! are we going back to azteca for this?
that would be the plan. basically what I thought of, is we go to Azteca, like in w101. and we find a injured morganthe, and a slightly ghostly version of malistaire the undying. we learn morganthe had a curse placed on her, and if she doesn't remove it, she wont be able to cast anymore spells. she would send us to different places to collect stuff for the potion to remove the curse, 5 items in all. a small cup of swamp water from saltmeadow swamp, a feather off of pacal redmask, a leaf from three points, a aztecasaur mask, and a piece of the armor the armada wears (there would be haywire armada enemies in AZ as well) when you give morganthe the potion, she would become your companion. and after that, you would do a quest to bring malistaire the undying back to living version, but he isn't evil anymore. then you would do the rest of the quests, etc blah blah blah. then you would get a pet called "morganthe's undead fox" it is a black furred fox, with a red shadow print on his back, and red eyes. its critical animation would be it teleports to the enemies face, and claws it. it would also have slight ghostly particles *hint hint nudge nudge* *pokes Decius*

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
that would be the plan. basically what I thought of, is we go to Azteca, like in w101. and we find a injured morganthe, and a slightly ghostly version of malistaire the undying. we learn morganthe had a curse placed on her, and if she doesn't remove it, she wont be able to cast anymore spells. she would send us to different places to collect stuff for the potion to remove the curse, 5 items in all. a small cup of swamp water from saltmeadow swamp, a feather off of pacal redmask, a leaf from three points, a aztecasaur mask, and a piece of the armor the armada wears (there would be haywire armada enemies in AZ as well) when you give morganthe the potion, she would become your companion. and after that, you would do a quest to bring malistaire the undying back to living version, but he isn't evil anymore. then you would do the rest of the quests, etc blah blah blah. then you would get a pet called "morganthe's undead fox" it is a black furred fox, with a red shadow print on his back, and red eyes. its critical animation would be it teleports to the enemies face, and claws it. it would also have slight ghostly particles *hint hint nudge nudge* *pokes Decius*
That sounds awesome! Kingsisle can we please do this?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
That sounds awesome! Kingsisle can we please do this?
most of my ideas aren't as good as this. but if you want, you can go read my "Polaris?" post in the shipyards. I came up with a idea for how we get in, how we get to the final dungeon, and the final fight. the rest would be up to KI.

ooh um, one of the buccaneer snakes from Aquila, the ones who hold the big swords? for all classes? please? you can find them in the first fight of the quarry cave. I want the one who is wearing the super fancy armor. either a main or side companion for in the future worlds.