Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
All of you guys have pretty good opinains, but your missing the best one out there... Caption Avery!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I would like to see a girl cat companion that is a swashbuckler. It would be a perfect addition to my three girls: Sarah Steele, Lucy Sterling, and Bonnie Anne.

Kelly987789
or in pirate101,
Lindsey

Ensign
Apr 09, 2011
I have really thought about this and enjoy the companions you already provided. It is rare that I even consider buying a companion. There is only one companion that I really want that is not available and I am disappointed.

Please make Ulysses available. Telemachus would be great. Antinous and Erymachus is probably too much to ask for.

Thanks again for all the great work KI crew. See you in the skyways.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Fearless Anthony on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I would like to have in my crew Lucius ( the fox in Bonnie's promotion) and what would be really cool, is if they added CatBeard.
They did we get catbeard after we finish marleybone .see you in the spiral

Ensign
Sep 03, 2012
flash33 on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I personally would like more skeleton companions to build an even bigger skeleton/undead crew so-to-speak. We could have a skeletal pirate, skeletal captain and even a skeletal crossbowman too since those are already in the game as enemies, with the former being a summon.

Also, I would love to be able to recruit a raven companion as well, so there's that at least.
How about Thantatos,or Death, he does have a skeletal body he could be like a Witchdoctor, but could summon more undead than Old Scratch, maybe he could be a swashbuckler too, cause of the Scythe.

Cunning Caleb Stern level 16

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
it would be cool like after you beat kane and beat el dorado you could get your class teacher like mine is morgan Laffite. it would be cool if we got them. it would also be cool if you got one-eyed jack or napolian the penguin.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
If KI ever adds Krokotopia to the game, I'd want to see a Krok with the appearance of a Nirini Warrior from Wizard101.
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65, Buccaneer

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I know that this would seem HIGHLY unlikely, but how interesting would it be if, after defeating armada clockworks, one of the clockworks was somehow "reprogrammed" and convinced to help your pirate. Wouldn't that be a nice turn of events; an armada clockwork as a companion revealing Armada secrets as the story continues. That would be awesome.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Name: Nine Tails
Pirate Class: Buccaneer
Species: Fox
Pirate Species: Fox Warrior > Fox Spirit > Fox Demon
Promotions: Level 34,Level 65.
How to get: Sidequest: "Fox with Nine Tails"-
Avery says he has a friend who is captured by Imperial Warships in monquista, go kill them until you find note. Then, you go to Zenda and bring Nine Tails to Avery. Avery says thank you, and Nine joins your crew of gratefulness.
Weapon of choice: Scimitar > Dagger > Obsidian Kunai

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
Name: Merical Arada Richard Suinmore
Pirate Class:
Species: Duck (Tall, and yellow)
Pirate Species: Duck Sniper > Duck Hunter > Duck Gunsmen
Promotions: Level 46,Level 57.
How to get: Sidequest: "The Ways of Strings "-
A dummy artist asks for your help to try to kill a guy that he holds very dear to (which is Mistlen Sentaur) so you set off to warn her but she doesn't believe you so then you back to the guy ( who is Mart the Sailor) he then goes to think of a Plan B and asks you to kill anything to keep you on edge so after that he asks you to find Richard. When you talk to Richard he then notices that his guns are gone so he knows who done this- Black Jack so he asks you to kill him and bring back his guns, once he has his guns back he then becomes an allay for the boss battle on the guy who is Mistlen (his name is Yann Mintocantetlo) so after that boss battle you go back to Mart and tell him Mistlen is safe. Richard then relizes of how kind you are of helping out one of his friends then he joins your crew.
Weapon of choice: Sniper Star Shooter > Ram's Bug Safeler > Two hand wonder and Sniper Star Launcher
Special Talents: When a bad foe is dead he could pick up the foe's weapon and use it against the other foes

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
CatLover138 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a girl cat companion that is a swashbuckler. It would be a perfect addition to my three girls: Sarah Steele, Lucy Sterling, and Bonnie Anne.

Kelly987789
or in pirate101,
Lindsey
There is Shiruku Neko. You get her in Mooshu from a sidequest.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
If they could make a new, quest, a new island, and skyway, I would like them to create a new companion. You would have to beat him then he would join your crew. He would be a and his name would be Captain Shardtooth, and he would be a lion. You would get him when you are lvl 58, and he would be a lvl 58, also. You would find him at a island called Dagger Isle. His weapon would be a mace, and his HP would be 2367.

That's my idea! Hope KingsIsle might add it.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I totally want:

The Frog Father
One eyed Jack
The Lone Ranger guy from Big Sky
Dragon Prince
Ulysses
Eagiles (i think that is how you spell it)
the admiral who you help defeat Rook who's name escapes me at the moment
Guy Fox
And a bunch of other guys who i have forgotten about

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Luxana on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Let me tell you that i would like as companions or maybe crownpanions:

Mustang Sally
Captain Catbeard
Fisher Brody
Napoleguin

Those are the 4 Companions i was sad i dont get them. Especially this cute lil Kitten.
And if they are up to something new i like those Geishastyled Noble Goat Lady (think it looks more like a rabbit in the Concept Art).
You can get Catbeard and Mustang Sally. Mustang is swashbucklers only and Catbeard you have to go farther into the game.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Gortez is a hidden companion. You must beat him 25 times in order to get him.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2009
I'm not very far in the game, but here's a list of people I wanna see.

Young Nick (Rescue him)
Lasko (Beat chumba wumba 10 times and promote ratbeard)
Black Jaques (Beat him?)
Bishop Hidalgo(Beat Isle of Doom)

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
Jade Oni would be boss

Dead Eye Tom lvl 50

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
If they ever add krokotopia then they need to add a ....... . ...... .... .. Krok archer. He will have arrows, and a bow. He should be a musketeer u can get.

Dark Zachary Silver- lvl. 32 swashbuckler.

Ensign
Aug 22, 2013
I'm not very far in the game, but here's a list of people I wanna see.

Young Nick (Rescue him)
Lasko (Beat chumba wumba 10 times and promote ratbeard)
Black Jaques (Beat him?)
Bishop Hidalgo(Beat Isle of Doom)

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I would like it if, at the end of the game we can get our class trainers as companions. It would be sooooooooo cool to get to have, say, Madame Vadima or Ol' Fish Eye as a companion.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35

Ensign
May 24, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Are there any NPC characters in P101 that you would just love to have on your crew? For me the ones I want on my crew most are Gortez, a Clockwork Marine, Iago (I know I can buy him from the crown shop but I am saving them for elite ship parts) and the fox guy who you go to when you promote Bonnie Anne. BTW, can anyone tell me his name? I completely forgot.

Gortez is an awesome guy, he always knows what he's talking about and knows how to clear the battlefield quickly.

Clockworks look awesome and I am a clockwork/steampunk lover so having one would be really cool.

Iago looks like the definition of the word pirate. He is tough, powerful, rugged, handsome (yea I can't lie about that part XP) and looks like someone you should NEVER mess with.

The Fox guy who you go to for Bonnie Anne's promotion (I feel like a complete idiot for forgetting his name) looks awesome with those big brass magnifying glasses and he knows pretty much all there is to know about guns in the spiral and I bet he knows how to work them better than anyone else.

So those are the ones I would want to have most on my crew. What about you guys?

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
His name is Lucius Fox.

Smart Jonah Dove lvl. 35

Ensign
Mar 11, 2013
How about an armada marine, or an armada fusileer?

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
An elf musketeer with a candy cane gun for a side quest in Polaris.(Probally should have said that before Christmass)

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
How about a Ghost of Wyatt from the Magnificent seven?