Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
I would like to see a rhino companionadded in future world. I think he would be a or a .

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I'd like some Armada Companions!

Musketeers: Deacon-Clockwork Spymaster

Talents: Gunnery power, Rally power. Burst Fire epic, Crossfire epic.

Privateers: Queen-Clockwork Mistress

Talents: Valor Shield power, Esprit De Corps power, Relentless epic, Vengeance Strike epic.

Buccaneers: Rooke-Clockwork General

Talents: Brutal Charge power, Whale's Might power, Vengeance strike epic, Overprotection epic.

Swashbucklers: Phule-Clockwork Jester

Talents: Assassin's Mist power, Walk in Shadows power, Riposte epic, Relentless epic.

Witchdoctors: Bishop-Clockwork Mage

Talents: Summon Mech power (Summons a machine), Jobu Kiss power, Retribution epic, Mojo Echo epic.

All classes:

(name varies)-Armada Marine

Talents: Vengeance Strike epic, Flanking epic, Relentless epic.

(name varies)-Armada Marksman

Talents: Quick Adjust epic, Quick Draw epic, Burst Fire epic.

(name varies)-Battle Angel

Talents: Flanking epic, Relentless epic, Riposte epic.

All classes get four companions!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
Mark Laveer on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:

Talents: Valor Shield power, Esprit De Corps power, Relentless epic, Vengeance Strike epic.

Talents: Brutal Charge power, Whale's Might power, Vengeance strike epic, Overprotection epic.

Talents: Assassin's Mist power, Walk in Shadows power, Riposte epic, Relentless epic.

Talents: Summon Mech power (Summons a machine), Jobu Kiss power, Retribution epic, Mojo Echo epic.

All classes:

Great idea!

Dead-Eye Tom level 47

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
Luxana on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Let me tell you that i would like as companions or maybe crownpanions:

Mustang Sally
Captain Catbeard
Fisher Brody
Napoleguin

Those are the 4 Companions i was sad i dont get them. Especially this cute lil Kitten.
And if they are up to something new i like those Geishastyled Noble Goat Lady (think it looks more like a rabbit in the Concept Art).
Ah, yes. Napolequin and Brody would be nice.
Mustang Sally is in the Crown Shop, or maybe not. Swashes get her for free.

~~~
A companion that I would like to see it a companion I decided to make, a skeletal dragon named Inferno a promotion at level 30 and Witchdoctors and Swashies get him with a quest,

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
i want kingsisle entertainment to make a companion that is a cookie monster lol and make a world named Coloussal land remember in wizard101? there was a place with gobblers! i think they should make one btw the cookie monsters have good epics and there should be a quest for the gobbler king companion too! btw here are the 3 final worlds i think kingsisle entertainment should do Krokotopia=65-80 Celestia=80=85 and coloussal land = 85=90 and also there should be a armada companion after we defeat deacon in celestia he will say "Alright Pirate, You Had Proved Me Wrong That you are not a worthless pirate your a tough pirate so i am retiring as spymaster of kane would you let me into your crew?" ( DEACON is for everbody ) then he has all muskteers epics and powers i hope kingsisle entertainment make this game as good as possible! I will be on every moment of the year until kingsisle entertainment makes these that i suggested! if kingsisle entertainment does this i will be proud! i will mention this to all my friends!! love this game so much! dont stop doing this game until it has 100,000,000 people! - Charming Coraline Ainsley

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012

All classes:

I think that after you defeating the Armada you would get them.
Also, I'd like some Armadas, too. I'd like a Lion or a Leopard named Prowler. He would be for all Schools and he would have a spear or an ax (hard to decide). He would be a .
Fearless Jack Parker, Level 10

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
This might be a little off-topic wouldnt fit in p101 but merle ambrose!!!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
krokotopia pirate on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see medusa the gorgon as a companion because that would be really cool and she would be a witchdoctor .well that's all that I have to say .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 40 witchdoctor
I would also like to see another different dog then Gracie Conrad you would still get to keep her but she would be a swashbuckler with 3782 health when you first get her all of the classes would get her .see you in the spiral level 55 witchdoctor

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011
a krokatopian witchdoctor or privateer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I would like:

Calico Jake because he has a nice personality and an aura of mystery to him tat I just love.

more Ophidians because even though witchdoctors get the fire dancer, I still want to see more of them.

a Radical Fox because they look EPIC and I would like to see their reckoning force on our side.

and finally, a KROK!! I love Krokotopia i Wizard101 and I also grew up in Krok so I really, Really, REALLY want to see that opened up.

so that's all. see you in the skyways!

Impish Omar Underwood The Undead Obeah

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
I think we should al have one of each type we want as a companion like I also think we should get the trainers as companions and they should know like the powers and talents they trained us or at least close to them

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
victor here on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I think we should al have one of each type we want as a companion like I also think we should get the trainers as companions and they should know like the powers and talents they trained us or at least close to them
I'd like to see more Grizzleheim companions

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Since I first met him I've wanted One-Eyed Jack as a companion.
What would his power be? admin attack lol

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I personally would like more skeleton companions to build an even bigger skeleton/undead crew so-to-speak. We could have a skeletal pirate, skeletal captain and even a skeletal crossbowman too since those are already in the game as enemies, with the former being a summon.

Also, I would love to be able to recruit a raven companion as well, so there's that at least.

Ensign
Feb 09, 2013
i would like :
. napoleguin
. frogfather
.gortez
.one eyed jack
.avery

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I think all five of the guardians on the big turtle's back (fire, wood, metal, water, and earth) would be cool. Also, I think it would be cool to get more redcoats as companions. I really like the Royal Navy and recoats and things like that.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
Definetly napolenguin, the guide's monkey pet(btw, what is that pirate that gives you tips in the red coat?).
Um, after you defeat beacon,( I think you all know where I'm going with this ) you can have beacon as a companion! That would be awesome.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Luxana on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Let me tell you that i would like as companions or maybe crownpanions:

Mustang Sally
Captain Catbeard
Fisher Brody
Napoleguin

Those are the 4 Companions i was sad i dont get them. Especially this cute lil Kitten.
And if they are up to something new i like those Geishastyled Noble Goat Lady (think it looks more like a rabbit in the Concept Art).
you already get the top two but I think it would be nice to have Fisher Brody and Napoleguinbut I think I would like napoleguin the most
crazy dino Vernon

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
we need a second class for are pirates
so this is what I mean if you are a ye could pick a nother class like a Crazy Dino Vernon see ye in the skyway-a pirate

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
i would love to see an ophidian for and ophidian for witchdoctors

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
i think napoleguin would be a great addition to my crew along with a reprogrammed armada by gracie conrad

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
it would be awesome if you every class recieved ulysess from his palace

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
i think it would be awesome if every class would recieved uylesess from his palace

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010

All classes:

plz do this

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
i would like to add one of the polar bears from polaris to my crew

reckless elijiah