Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

melee ship combat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
When KI did the update that people would have no companions when they joined the ship battles, I was wrong. I quest with my brother(currently killing amber horde ships) we started our own fight, he joined the first round but he got no companions and we lost. KI should make it so in the second or third round you get no companions(we ended up soloing them so we could have companions) Before the update we did all the ship fights fine. Please post what you think about the update.

Thanks!

Silent Amber 46 Swashbuckler
Two faced Davy Urswick 45 Buckaneer

Community Leader
Fluffy Puppy on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
When KI did the update that people would have no companions when they joined the ship battles, I was wrong. I quest with my brother(currently killing amber horde ships) we started our own fight, he joined the first round but he got no companions and we lost. KI should make it so in the second or third round you get no companions(we ended up soloing them so we could have companions) Before the update we did all the ship fights fine. Please post what you think about the update.

Thanks!

Silent Amber 46 Swashbuckler
Two faced Davy Urswick 45 Buckaneer
This particular issue you're addressing, hopefully, was fixed in last night's update. There have been several posts where KI stated they are aware of this issue, that it is not working as intended, and that they are working on a fix, which may have gone through at 3-4am central time, right when I was trying to play!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
Thank you for replying lol, somtimes it takes forever :P