Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Piggy Pirate on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
I have absalutely no idea why I got Marco's map, but I did. I would gladly give someone a code if they want.

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong- Lvl 50 Swashbuckler
I'd like a code please and thank you. You can send it to me on Pirate101 Central. My Pirate101 Central name is H3ckhound. Thanks.

Ensign
Oct 12, 2012
To me, ninja pigs are better than samurai. I'm a paying kingsisle customer and I have a 2 month subs right now, please can I have one?

My new main, Dead-Eye Jack, Swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
Dracorro on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler
Can you please send me a ninja pig code. I really want one and I would pay a lot for one. Reply as soon as possible.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2013
If anyone has a code for a ninja pig, I would love to have it because ninjas are awesome and pigs are my favorite animal. So if you do have one please let me have it, if you give me the code let me know and I'll try to help you in the game. My in-game name is cunning blaze renner Lv 42witchdoctor

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
hey guys im wondreing how a level thirty seven have eltoro and i dont

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
Leni I would really like a ninja pig. If you could give one to me I would be so thankful. Please reply.

Bad Zachary walker level 50 musketeer.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2012
Obnoxios wolf armstrong plase send me a ninja pig code my characters name is Fiery Wolflevel 50 please help a fellow swashbuckler.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Everyone, the codes expired! I wasn't in time to get one cause I wasn't a member yet. Hope I get the next piggy, I just realized something. Every year on Pirate101, it should be Pirate Ninja Pig Month where we have all month to redeem a Pig if you're a member. Gonna make the post.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2012
Hello! Does anybody still have a valid ninja pig code for my little brother? I don't need one cause i have one. If yes meet me in Avery's court in the realm ratbeard my name is nicholas level 53 Thank you!

Ensign
May 04, 2013
can someone give me a ninja pig code? i've always loved ninja pigs and it would be awesome if someone would be generous enough to give me one :]

level 20

level 28

level 23

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! I got it in the mail, and I was so excitedMi hope you guys get one, they're so cool.
Btw, I'm not handing out any of my leftover codes. Sorry!

Have a Great Day! Lvl 62

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
I have seen the ninja pigs around and have wanted one since I saw one. I really hope someone can give me a code.

Bad Zachary walker lvl65

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
I would want a ninja pig but I don't know how to get them please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! I got it in the mail, and I was so excitedMi hope you guys get one, they're so cool.
Btw, I'm not handing out any of my leftover codes. Sorry!

Have a Great Day! Lvl 62
Just curious, Why not? You cannot use them. Why not bless others with them? Do you have contest plans or something?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Everyone, the codes expired! I wasn't in time to get one cause I wasn't a member yet. Hope I get the next piggy, I just realized something. Every year on Pirate101, it should be Pirate Ninja Pig Month where we have all month to redeem a Pig if you're a member. Gonna make the post.
The codes have not expired. On July first Jack just mentioned that they had a future expiration date and that date has not been announced yet.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
Dracorro on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler
do you still have one if you do please help

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
speaking of the ninja pig when the game came out i was a member of w101 too and i didn't get the map!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
One-Eyed Jack has responded to a post about the ninja pig companion. He said that it is retired and KI has no intention of bringing it back. He also said that they mailed out Marco Pollo's map to some Wizard101 members.

Rachel - Level 41

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Does anyone have a code left??? I'm dying of not having a ninja pig.

Ensign
May 26, 2013
I really wish I could have a ninja pig code. If anybody has a spare code I would be thankful to get it. Right now i'm in Mooshu so you can look for me there in Subata. If not I would probably be in Marleybone. My name is Brave Victor Silver and I am a Level 50 Buccaneer. Thanks for everything.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2013
Hello fellow pirates Couple of questions Are these codes still useable and does anyone have an extra
If you got one to spare you can find me in game. Thanks Yee!!

Black Billy Bowman 65 Avery Realm

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
gjoseph26 on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates Couple of questions Are these codes still useable and does anyone have an extra
If you got one to spare you can find me in game. Thanks Yee!!

Black Billy Bowman 65 Avery Realm
Yes a if it hasn't been used for that fourth time they are still useable. The trick though is to find one.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Piggy Pirate on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
I have absalutely no idea why I got Marco's map, but I did. I would gladly give someone a code if they want.

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong- Lvl 50 Swashbuckler
I would also like a code if you have anymore