Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 things that I noticed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
After the most recent patch after entering a sigil instead of when I try to move out of it it still countdown and I can move around and go some distanced and still be pulled into the dungeon. This did not happen before the patch. I also noticed that sometimes in battle my companion's epic do not fire off in the first round of the battle.The epics work properly after the first round when this occurs though. I know it has to be a bugg because sometimes it does and other times it does not. Thanks for reading my post and have a good day KI.

Administrator
Hi! Which instances in particular were giving you issues with the sigil?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I can confirm this happening.

That seems to happen with all dungeon sigils. I can activate the countdown, move around and grab a floating yum yum fruit, walk back, and enter upon 0.

I can confirm this with 100% certainty at the Cave with no Name. Since I have been farming it for quite a while, hoping for a certain drop.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Hi! Which instances in particular were giving you issues with the sigil?
It is happening when I enter cool ranch's sigils.If you need anymore information let me know.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
It happened with me in Sivella (and how it hurts to misspell Sevilla!). I was in the countdown before I realized my partner hadn't entered the sigil, stepped back and the countdown continued. We were in a perfect realm.