Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unable to train Slashy Weapons Rank 2

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

I'm playing my Level 23 Musketeer, and I have weapons with shooty/slashy. Wanting to train the slashy part, I went to the Privateer den to use my training points.

I was able to train Slashy Weapons Rank 1. However, I am unable to train the Slashy Weapons Rank 2.

Requirements for this is:

Slashy Weapons Rank 2 (level 16)
(slashy weapons (rank 1), tough (rank 1), elusive (rank 1)

I have all of these requirements and even double-checked my 'powers' to make sure. Yup, I have slashy (r1), tough (r1) and elusive (r1), but I am still unable to click to train slashy weapons rank 2.

I'm assuming this is a glitch, or am I just missing something?

Thank you for listening!

Inky India Innsbrook
Musketeer L23

Developer
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

I'm playing my Level 23 Musketeer, and I have weapons with shooty/slashy. Wanting to train the slashy part, I went to the Privateer den to use my training points.

I was able to train Slashy Weapons Rank 1. However, I am unable to train the Slashy Weapons Rank 2.

Requirements for this is:

Slashy Weapons Rank 2 (level 16)
(slashy weapons (rank 1), tough (rank 1), elusive (rank 1)

I have all of these requirements and even double-checked my 'powers' to make sure. Yup, I have slashy (r1), tough (r1) and elusive (r1), but I am still unable to click to train slashy weapons rank 2.

I'm assuming this is a glitch, or am I just missing something?

Thank you for listening!

Inky India Innsbrook
Musketeer L23
Slashy rank 2 requires Piratey rank 1.

It looks like there's not enough room to display all the requirements, and it's being cut off at the end.

Is the Commodore offering to train you in Piratey rank 1?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Whew! Thanks, Ratbeard!

Yes, the Commodore offered Piratey Rank 1, so I went ahead a trained for that, and I was able to get the Slashy Weapons Rank 2.

I had a feeling something was missing. Glad I was able to get it.

Now, I'm shootin' and slashin' my way through the bad guys!

WOOT

Inky India Innsbrook
Musketeer L25
Nautical L26