Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are they going to make Valencia any bigger?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
a mix of big ben and the throne of fire? (if thats the right name)
No one knows for sure just yet, but I am sure that Blind Mew & Ratbeard have dreamed up some fun that will be very unique to Pirates.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Now wait just a second Cadiz means CENTER in italian omg probqly we can dock at the thing there hmmmm

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
i think the next skyway in valencia might have florenza (being the second best city compared to cadiz) and there will be more vendors (i hope) because there are only two vendors in the first valencian skyway we visit

Ensign
Jan 27, 2014
Blind Mew on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
That would be telling...
can you at least tell me if there IS a female elite? ?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
iloco on May 10, 2014 wrote:
If you watch one of the Puppet Shows of Avery I believe talking about the Clockworks, you'll find the answer there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
iloco on May 10, 2014 wrote:
There appears to be one in the puppet show. We don't know her name yet but she sure LOOKS female.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Now after you completed it sometime in the game youll have to go into the factory and defet the villon

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Yes remember the battle of kane update is coming soon or I say long time not soon they never put the update!

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
626Eanostman123 on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Yes remember the battle of kane update is coming soon or I say long time not soon they never put the update!
You have to remember that new worlds or skyways take a lot of time and accuracy to do a good job. Plus, KI is probably working on many other worlds other than Valencia, like maybe Darkmoor, Krokotopia, Polaris, and possibly Wizard City, since this is years later from when Wizards were thriving.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If I may add, there are also two other cities in Valencia that are mention during our quests in other first visit. Cadiz maybe the heart of the armada army. It could be like a large city,mostly clockworks design like a city that the spiral yet to see.
Florenza maybe a city, that the clockworks may yet to take over due to the resistance army of Valencia to save what is originally left.This could be an important storyline to perhaps, to save the original works of Valencia. Perhaps to intercept the Armada Army take over and may take a glimpse of Kane himself.
There might be other cities that might be mention as our pirates make a return visit to Valencia.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
AstroStorm on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
He's a double sided jester, if you remember back to our first encounter with him, he has a good part to him, a part that probably restrains the evil part of him. Even going as far as thinking to let us escpae just to annoy Deacon, Bishop, and Kane. I think reliable just means, you can safely assume a part of him is rooting for us. Besides I imagine him being more of that character that likes to observe events unfold in interesting ways.
Does that mean in the final battle if he isn't defeated yet he could be an alley? That would be awesome

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Ethan the baron on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
If the white side of him is good and the black side of Phule is bad then why haven't both sides argued with each other and if he is somewhat on our side why hasn't deacon, bishop, rooke, Kane and queen I think that's her name not sure anyways why haven't they caught Phule or done anything to him for being a trader I would think that if anyone betrayed the armada they would kill that person or punish them severely and how could Phule be on our side he is a clockwork they do not have emotions and don't care about anyone except the armada. Also I've been wondering how did Phule end up behind bars in fort Elena in port regal? can anyone answer these questions it would be appreciated

Find me in the gam
Slick Cody Jones privateer
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler
True they don't have emotions but they do have logic in other words our pirates could be the logical winner, right? I mean after seeing what we do to both deacon and rooke and all the stations we destroyed wouldn't we be the logical winners??

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Man true story and contreversery man I wanna work at ki and be a writer how awesome would that be?

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
Blind mew i would really appreciate it if you could answer this. Why did KI make cool ranch a huge difficulty spike in the spiral? we never had anything like it in wizard101! some of these quests are too hard for some people. I'm a level 25 buccaneer and i'm finding that some of these quests are just too much. I find my companions dying much more then normal. Please answer

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012