Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

area glitches

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2010
I am having a problem getting to the different areas it keep putting me way out in the clouds i lucked out and got in one area the other day and was able to follow main quest line but not cant get back in there. to continue with my quest i love the game but not liking how difficult it is to get in the different areas. please fix it so the game is much better for me. thanks so much

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
cassandra stormdre... on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I am having a problem getting to the different areas it keep putting me way out in the clouds i lucked out and got in one area the other day and was able to follow main quest line but not cant get back in there. to continue with my quest i love the game but not liking how difficult it is to get in the different areas. please fix it so the game is much better for me. thanks so much
I too am being flung out into the clouds. For a couple of days I thought it was fixed but it's back to doing it again. Logging out and back in does not help at all so I end up having to port back to skull island and starting all over again

Community Leader
cassandra stormdre... on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Getting into other "areas" should be as simple as following the windlane, or stormgate.
Not all areas are open however, and access to them will become available as you progress.
If you do not have access to an area, and are on the windlane, it will tell you that you cannot go there yet, and it will turn your ship around, often leaving it wandering into the clouds.

Otherwise, it might be a bug/glitch of some kind and warrant reporting to KI support!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 12, 2009
that happen to me and now when i try to go back on my character file it say error your character is unable to enter the game

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
ceaiel1234 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
that happen to me and now when i try to go back on my character file it say error your character is unable to enter the game
Yeah, had the same problem beginning three days ago sent in support ticket two days ago (said 24-48 response time, so I'll check e-mail again this afternoon). Have a friend who said they had same problem and was told to uninstall and reinstall the game and it seemed to help her, but my lvl 35 Privateer Salty Seamus doesn't really want to go through that long reload, but if that is what it takes oh well. But gonna wait for response from support before I try that. Also, I have no problem with any of my other pirates just that one.