Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am probaly missing something

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
My first pirate has hit a point where he is supposed to rescue for an area that I do not have permission to enter. It says for groups only, but is part of the main storyline. I bought a 1 month sub with the boochbeard pack. does the i cant fight there mean I am stuck at level 6 and my bundle purchase is worthless. I really liking game but this at so low a level? Wizard had cant fight Malistare without group for too long a time. Is this similar ore have I missed something?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
the wanderer on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
My first pirate has hit a point where he is supposed to rescue for an area that I do not have permission to enter. It says for groups only, but is part of the main storyline. I bought a 1 month sub with the boochbeard pack. does the i cant fight there mean I am stuck at level 6 and my bundle purchase is worthless. I really liking game but this at so low a level? Wizard had cant fight Malistare without group for too long a time. Is this similar ore have I missed something?
This "warning" does not mean you can't enter the area solo. What it means is that if more than one person goes into that area they must be part of a group for all players to get credit for the instance.

Good luck!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
Okay, apparently this was a glitch. This morning I was able to enter the vortex. When things go wrong, sometimes we jump to the worse scenario possibilites. Wether the glitch was in my computer, which has started doing strange things or at KI's end, the problem went away, for witch I am Glad. Nice game KI.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
When it says, "For Groups Only", it means if you are playing with someone else, you need to create a group, have everyone join the group and then you can all go in to the fight. If you are going solo, you don't need to worry about, "For Groups Only". You just go in.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
When it says "group only", it just means that other players can't join without you having them join a 'group' on your friend list to help you out.

You can fight this area by yourself with no problem. The wording when "group only" comes up is confusing, I know.

Go for it!

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L42
Nautical L42

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
If you have the quest for it and are allowed to enter because you paid for the area (or membership), then you should be able to enter. The warning for group members (usually vortexes) is that if those players are not in your group, they won't enter the instance with you. Not that you can't enter without a group.

To my knowledge, there isn't anything currently in the game that has to be completed with a group (like the original Malistaire dungeon).