Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Disconnected during character creation

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I was making a new pirate and when I got up to designing my flag, I took my time (have to get things perfect). I was trying to decide on the icon, changing which one I wanted and changing the colours, then a message popped up, "you have been disconnected due to inactivity".

I guess there must be a time limit when you are making a character.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2012
Alas that happened to me twice too. Creating a nice flag with good uniform colors as background takes some time.
I wish, this time limit would be removed.

Ensign
Apr 17, 2010
I believe it is a ten minute limit before you get kicked out. I have had that happen to me before. I was bummed and i still lose connection ever 5 minutes.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I have a certain ocd during character creation. My character has to be perfect, colors have to be perfect, otherwise if there is even one tiny little thing about a character I don't like, I start over.

I had to start over twice, during character creation. On the third time, I raced through it, knowing exactly what I wanted.