Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistador Skiff (light) Boat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2010
in one of our quest we get this type of boat well i finally have it and I've been looking on ever island for the parts (only the island i know so far) for it and all i see is of "pirate" boats not Monquistador can anyone tell me where i can fine them

i know there's some parts in the crown shop but i have no crowns :(
is there any parts for this boat you can buy with gold?

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
The non crown-shop parts for that ship can be bought in Tradewinds skyway, in Puerto Mico. That is the only location I currently know of for parts for that ship.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
MsNightmare21 on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
in one of our quest we get this type of boat well i finally have it and I've been looking on ever island for the parts (only the island i know so far) for it and all i see is of "pirate" boats not Monquistador can anyone tell me where i can fine them

i know there's some parts in the crown shop but i have no crowns :(
is there any parts for this boat you can buy with gold?
The second level of Puerto Mico is the only location for the Monquista skiff parts (other than the crowns shop). The vendor on the first level of Puerto Mico is for the SI ships.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
I bought the Crowns Monquistador Skiff and all the crown parts, but I CANNOT FIND A SAIL!!!

King's Isle is so lame sometimes....

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
The only place to get Monquistador parts are from the remnants left behind the other ships in broad side combat.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Mariah111101 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
I bought the Crowns Monquistador Skiff and all the crown parts, but I CANNOT FIND A SAIL!!!

King's Isle is so lame sometimes....
As mentioned above, check Puerto Mico, 2nd level for Monquistador Skiff parts.