Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scatter Blast does not always work properly.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
The Shot, Scatter Blast, from Bonnie Anne, does not always work properly.

I have set it up before, to hit 4 or 5 enemies, and it sometimes only hits the last enemy. It actually shows all enemies lit up with the dot, and it uses the card, but it does no damage to the other enemies, just the last one. Once, I did it and hit the last 2 enemies and missed the other 3. Sometimes it works perfectly, so this does not happen all the time.

It has nothing to do with defeated enemies in the path, or not actually using the card, the card is being used, the shot is setup properly, but it is not hitting all the enemies within the red cone. This is a true problem that needs to be looked into.

DarthJT

Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
While bugs are bad, I have to say "Thank god!"

I thought it was just me.

This was not a problem I ever experienced in beta, but has become one now. I think more than half the time it isn't hitting more than 1 enemy. There's no "Dodge" or "Blocked", or even "Missed". It just doesn't hit more than 1, which I have not even seen that one getting the dodge penalty that it is supposed to, but it *does* use up the attack.

Administrator
Thanks for the note. We've identified the problem with Scatterblast and are working on a future game update to correct the issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Yes, I have noticed this since the game went live. Glad to see KI is working on it.