Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do I acquire Windstones?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've heard Windstones can take Pirates to the many worlds of the Spiral, if they acquire them. How many are there right now, and how do I get them?

Administrator
We have a player's guide page on Windstones that may answer your question:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/pirate/windstones

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Trimond297 on Oct 8, 2012 wrote:
I've heard Windstones can take Pirates to the many worlds of the Spiral, if they acquire them. How many are there right now, and how do I get them?
Windstones will be made available when they are needed. Just follow the story line and you will get them when you need them (usually just one at a time and not in stores!). Not sure how many there are now but I am certain that there is one per each Spiral World.

Ensign
Jul 15, 2012
Will I get a windstones after the first boss battle for the gold monkey?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Mannixmonster on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Will I get a windstones after the first boss battle for the gold monkey?
Keep following the quests, and it will take you to get the appropriate colored windstone to the next world!

Have fun!

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L50
Nautical L50

Inky India Innsbrook
Musketeer L23
Nautical 24

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Windstones are only given out through main quests after you have completed each world's main quests, you will get a windstone to the next world. You'll see many storm gates you cannot use because you havent gotten to the world, or the world has not been put into the game.