Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazaar or Auction House?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Will there be a Bazaar or Auction House incorperated to sell and buy items?
Would be a nice addition, since there are so many things to plunder. Armor, weapons, ship parts, cannons, etc.

Administrator
I just confirmed with the designers that there are plans to eventually add a bazaar/auction house in Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Awesome, WoW this game is gonna be HUGE! I love it!

Ensign
Mar 26, 2011
I am glad to hear that we're getting a bazaar---we are pirates after all, so we're really more "black market" folk than people who wander into regular shops.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Awesome, i was just gonna post something on this, and glad i read down the list first. We really do need somewhere to hawk our wears. Selling to stores gets ya not much gold. I would hope selling to bazzar would get us double the money. Seems really hard to make a living in this game. Especially when training books cost so much as you get higher levels.

Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
i have a question is there a auction house now? or no.... because i been looking for it everywhere and i cant find it i need gold if there is one where would it be?

thank you for your time

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've been using Jolly Roger in Avery's Court to sell items I don't want.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2010
Ensign
Nov 05, 2011
Yes, I began to get curious when I saw "No auction" on items, I started to wonder whether there was a bazaar. Thanks for it being in process!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I have been to many places in the spiral and i have seen no sign of a bazaar or auction house or black market. I dont think they did add a bazaar to the game.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2009
Fantastic! We'll be able to buy and sell (Plundered) wares and fellow pirates can purchase them!

Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
I hope we get one soon! Love P101 so much! You did a great job KI!
Clever Cole,"The Perfectionist."

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Yes a Bazaar would be wonderfull i dont care that much about the extra gold we would get from it i am just tired of getting drops for every class but mine especially in mini games

Ensign
Mar 05, 2012
Where will the bazaar/auction house be once it is added?

Community Leader
careless andy on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
Somewhere in Skull Island, I'd guess. Most likely near all the shops.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
When they do add a bazaar to Pirate101, I think it would be best placed in either Avery's Court, or that shopping area that's next to it, and where you recieve your first ship (how darn it we get an unsafe raft instead of a proper ship ).

Ensign
May 28, 2009
Allyriana on May 27, 2012 wrote:
I am glad to hear that we're getting a bazaar---we are pirates after all, so we're really more "black market" folk than people who wander into regular shops.
I was thinking that name too.

Also, I like the bazaar style in wizard better that what some games use, cause you can buy and sell from the npc instead of getting it back if the other player dosn't show by a certain time.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 25, 2012 wrote:
I just confirmed with the designers that there are plans to eventually add a bazaar/auction house in Pirate101.
Good i want to get some profit from rare gear i get eventually

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
One of many Wizard101 features I look forward to being introduced to Pirate101.

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
February 2013, and still no sign of any auction house/bazaar....?

Administrator
EternalGamerNZ on Feb 7, 2013 wrote:
February 2013, and still no sign of any auction house/bazaar....?
Not yet! But we have made a ton of bug fixes and added a lot of new things to the game in that time frame:
  • PvP (**Added Practice PvP 11 December 2012--more to come!)
  • More housing capacity (**Increased housing capacity to 200 indoors and outdoors!)
  • Holiday Content (**Yuletide items added to the Crown Shop!)
  • Add Furniture as Loot Drops (**Furniture added as drops throughout the game!)
  • Card Packs (**Tribal Crew Pack added 1/17/2013)

There's more to come!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Allyriana on May 27, 2012 wrote:
I agree, I think Black Market would be much more appropriate for pirates.
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
Yeah i'm too because i'm tired of going to other worlds for stuff,and selling the stuff i get from weapons shop

- dead - eye griffin quarell

Captain
May 02, 2009
Elik Sliverfist (or what ever his name is) from Wizard101 should run the Bazaar, Action House, Black Market what have ye.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
careless andy on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
This auction house I think would look best where the ship house is. It's the empty shop right outside the stairs to Avery's court on the right. It has a mermaid on it to really distiguish it.