Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Feedback

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
i started using the message boards 3 months ago. so i do not see any updades

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi :3 I would like to see a place, a moderator generated topic, that is just storyline ideas that way mine as well as other peoples storyline inspirations dont get lost in Avery's "do you have an idea" thread..when i post a storyline idea, i prefer many people to look and or comment hate or like about it, and I'm sure others that post these long ideas hope for the same..
ty for listening,
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have been noticing that I can no longer click on a quote that someone has put into their post to see the entire post. I used to be able to click on it and the quote would open up so I could read all of it, now it only lets me see the beginning of it and I have to backtrack the thread to see what the responder is referring to.

Is this just a glitch with my browser or are you all seeing this? If so, is it a board glitch?

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Maybe you guys could make an area where us pirates could edit our names on the message boards, because I named myself this back in like 2010, and I've come to not like it anymore .

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
We should be able to view all our posts and latest started threads. Why is it that we can only view a certain amount of latest posts?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:
We should be able to view all our posts and latest started threads. Why is it that we can only view a certain amount of latest posts?
not sure why..
howeverif you know the name of the thread, the original author, or the subject, even a couple key words.. you cn search for it and if necessary link it in a post you create to help expound on it. Goood luck! hope you find what you were hoping for..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
I think message boards is organized, neat and tidy. I caneed get around message boards with ease. Message boards are great.

Level 65

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
How do you like these new message boards?

Do you like the way they look?

Do they work the way you think they should? Try the Search, Recent Topics, Hottest Topics, and the new Watch Topics sections!

Let us know what you think by replying to this post!
These are PERFECT don't even think about changing them

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I just have to really thank you guys for going with an Idea I posted, It wasn't fully what I had in mind because I was going to relate it to their class style, but still Thank you.
Just goes to show how you guys interact with feedback

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Is it me or are the normal posts rather sparse this weekend. Are they lost? Is Bat on vacation? What's up?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Is it me or are the normal posts rather sparse this weekend. Are they lost? Is Bat on vacation? What's up?
I have noticed a downturn in the number of posts, and I blame it on the time it takes to actually get a message through the moderation-delay. I myself sometimes don't even answer a question because I know that four other people are going to have answered it with the same information by the time mine is posted, so then I feel stupid for being repetitious.

Not to mention the fact that we are re-treading the same old topics and ideas, so those in a hurry are just doing a search to find their answers rather than posting a new thread/question.

How many times can we keep asking each other the same questions about new content without a single response from Kingsisle Staff?

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Calamity Finch on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Hiya!

Both Bat and I were at PAX South in San Antonio meeting up with KingsIsle community members this past weekend. I'll be doing a recap on my blog with everything that happened, but the event lasted 3 days (18th-20th). During that time, neither of us were checking the Message Boards.

Sorry for the sparse-ness!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Thanks for the reply. I had made posts Fri.-Mon. and was wondering why it took so long for them to show, because none of them had. It was unusual even for holidays. I've noticed sometimes weekends and holidays have a bit of a delay, followed by a flood of posts on the back to work day. It was only after I'd posted my question that I found the tweet about the convention. I'm glad the reason for the delay was for happy events rather than a pesky computer problem.