Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirato0 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
What about having a quest finder and a things that says it is a main quest just like in wizard101. On my new character I had only side quest and I think I may of just skipped a main quest or something like that. I even tried finding people that have a quest but they had a option said decline means it is not a main quest. I really want to be on the main quest! So what should I do? Also just to be clear my idea is that I want to have a quest finder and I want a thing that says it is a main quest just like what wizard101 has. Please can you add this?!
There are tabs already in your quest log that will tell you if a quest is a side or main. Type "q" to bring up your quest log.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
pirato0 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
What about having a quest finder and a things that says it is a main quest just like in wizard101. On my new character I had only side quest and I think I may of just skipped a main quest or something like that. I even tried finding people that have a quest but they had a option said decline means it is not a main quest. I really want to be on the main quest! So what should I do? Also just to be clear my idea is that I want to have a quest finder and I want a thing that says it is a main quest just like what wizard101 has. Please can you add this?!
There are indications that tell you what type of quests you have in your book. If there is a Chalice (cup) it is a main quest, a Knight from Chess then it is a companion promotion. I think if there is a book then it is from a trainer and if there is a quill and ink then it is a side quest. (I am not certain about each of the indicators because we haven't had a storyline update in quite some time *wink wink*, some might be different than I stated).

Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
But also I mentioned that their should be a quest finder because I have no quests in the book on my new character so he may of just went out of the conversation and then had no main quest. Also he is level 9 so he couldn't of finished the game so that's why their should be a quest finder. In the mean time I don't know what I should do when their isn't a quest finder Just to be clear what I am repeating in the message is that we should have a quest finder.

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
I recently got captain bloods hook while grinding for his jacket, and might i say it looks amazing. I would love to use it, ignoring its power, but sadly i'm a musketeer. So even though i only care about the hook and not the sword, i'm stuck with the pair. It got me thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if the smaller weapons where their own separate items and you could pair them together yourself? There would be a primary and a secondary weapon slot. The primary and secondary would have their own special abilities, like the dragon part of the nefarious novablaster would have the novablast and the pistol part would have the true grit. Weapon parts like hooks would and shields would be secondary only, so you you cant have 2 shields or something stupid like that and large, both handed weapons like axes and staffs take up both slots. And to make it not totally OP and broken, you could make it so that if the weapons aren't from the same set, the damage is decreased by 20% or 30%. Therefore, I could pair the hook with one of my haywire pistols or half of the nefarious novablaster and both look good and use my best stats and powers. You made eye-patches there own slot, so why not this?
Thanks,
Red Noah Hawkings.

Ensign
Jul 22, 2012
Here are some ideas, I put them in sections.
Worlds : Grizzlehiem, a major update to Avernus, Krokotopia (or some type of desert world), and Celestia.
Weapons : Custom weapon kits! For example, combine a cutlass or rapier with the nefarious nova cannon.
Houses : More Aquilan themed houses, a Mooshu themed house, and possibly a Valencian themed house.
Ships : I would like to see the steamboats like the banditoad ships put for sale. the Smoke Stacks could be sails.
And I will probably come up with more ideas in the future.

Stubborn Terri and Crazy Jeremy

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
i really wish i could put the gear i cant use that i got from Kane on an armor stand or something so that its awesome look doesn't go to waste, so why not add one? you would be able to put any visible item on it (hats, cloths, boots, accesories) and show off rare gear you got in the past that you got in the past that is either not the right class or too weak to your friends.

Red Noah Hawkings

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
pirato0 on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
But also I mentioned that their should be a quest finder because I have no quests in the book on my new character so he may of just went out of the conversation and then had no main quest. Also he is level 9 so he couldn't of finished the game so that's why their should be a quest finder. In the mean time I don't know what I should do when their isn't a quest finder Just to be clear what I am repeating in the message is that we should have a quest finder.
there is always a main quest, at the start of the game just talk to captain avery and the main quest wont end until its over.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2012
With the new update coming..maybe Pirate 101 could think along the lines of gardening for pirates? Instead of the plants like in Wizard 101 you could like grow crops! Most Pirates have to grow their own food because they don't often get to go inland. So rows of corn and peppers and even fruit trees (to keep them from gettin scurvy o'course! Smiles...I could see these crops giving rewards like the cards used to feed pets and even household items or things for your ships! It would give people something to come in and do on a weekly basis...'got to go tend the crops'....Thanks for listening to the idea!

LadyTheFae!

Ensign
Apr 06, 2012
Elder Wizard Sojo on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
ok really I love the name.
How cool is it that I am scanning through and find this note from myself in 2009!!! And thanks on the compliment on the name...I have worn this name through many games and many years!

Ensign
Apr 24, 2013
ProtoZealott on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
Idea #1: When boarding a ship, to often does it just get far to crowded if others join in, and near impossible to make a decent move, dragging out the battle. A (relatively) simple fix to this would be to have the second boarder also have his ship boarding from the opposite side ([Player 1 Ship][Enemy Ship][Player 2 Ship]). After that the third player could spawn on the first players ship, and the fourth player spawns on the second players ship. This would allow plenty of space, and likewise would make having four people in a single boarding battle far less unwieldy.

Idea #2: Speeding up battle animations here and there. I'm not sure if it's me, but it seems like battles have a tendency to drag on at times, and a simple way to address this without any major changes, is just speeding up a few animations here and there. Lessening the pauses between crit blows, speeding up the flying distance of bolts and w/e the guns fire. Simply going through the animations, and reducing the time on some of the longer ones, and some of the blows that pause for a needlessly long amount of time. Just to keep the pace of combat a bit faster (even from a turn based tactics gamer, the pace just seems slow).

Idea #3: As mentioned in another topic, having your crew on deck would be incredible, and add to the overall immersion. The deck just feels so empty, would be nice to press tab and have your first mate take the wheel as you walk around the deck and see your crew manning the mast, swabbing the deck, and all around having a drink here and there (obviously for child game reasons it would be either ambiguous or clearly not alcohol, cause I mean it's a kids game about murder and plunder, can't go to far..). Perhaps even add an auto pilot mode for any major town you've been too, where you set it, then go to the deck while your first mate mans the wheel.

So in closing, love the game, and these are just some ideas that I believe would improve the games pace, and serve to make it even better!
yea, I really love this idea, but sadly it is yet to be integrated

Ensign
Apr 24, 2013
a way for slow learners to learn how to battle OUTSIDE of the tutorial

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Let serpent augur learn 2 more epics please, 3 epics just aren't enough. Also give her the option of learning jobu's ruse, and let her start off with improved mojo blast rank 1, along with spooky rank 2 and mournsong.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Why not give Hoodoo Cornelius some more powers to work with? Why not give him powers like Evil Eye, or Jobu's Embrace, like Doctor Noh? If not those powers, then how about a summon to aid him in battle? You know what he should summon? Undead monquistadors. Better yet, a short line(maybe about three squares)of undead monquistadors. But if you can't give him any of these powers, here is an ability that could suit him nicely. Bloodsucker. Pair it with his Go bananas, and he could really dish out some damage, and heal a bit as well.

Those are just some suggestions. I hope he can get something like one of these powers I suggested.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Give oingo boingo some much needed buffs. Let him learn at least five epics.(Six epics if possible). Give him a special ability or power, like "upon death, restore 1/3 of health, increase armor and magic resist by 25%". Give him vengeance strike as an option, and let him build to vengeance strike rank 3. Give him a guaranteed critical strike. Give him the power Second Wind, like the power Eagle Mercenary has. Let him start off with the ability Follow Through.

Please take some of these ideas into consideration. We got to make this companion worth the 7,495 crowns he costs.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Lets give Fin an extra power or ability to work with. He is alright, but we should bring him up to the standards set by other 7,495 crown costing companions like Goronado. (Also please buff Oingo Boingo). Maybe give him something to complement his offensive capabilities like the ability Feeding Frenzy, or the ability Merciless. How about a power like Buccaneer Smash, Vicious Charge, maybe even Get Chumy for an AoE attack. We should also think about giving this stuff to the Cutthroat Pirate companion from the Cutthroat Bundle,and make him more worth a $40 bundle companion.(Like Nausica). These are just some suggestions I hope are takin into consideration.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Can we please give Handsome Dan the power "Epic strike"? How about we also give him the power "Call To Arms", or the power " Espirit De Corps"?

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Please let Yule Trogg get 5 epics instead of three? All the epics he has now can all be trained to rank 3. (From what I have heard). He could get some pretty interesting movesets if you could let him get two more epics. Please give him five epics to learn like Holiday Treant, or Prince Yulefest.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
mr idea on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
Give oingo boingo some much needed buffs. Let him learn at least five epics.(Six epics if possible). Give him a special ability or power, like "upon death, restore 1/3 of health, increase armor and magic resist by 25%". Give him vengeance strike as an option, and let him build to vengeance strike rank 3. Give him a guaranteed critical strike. Give him the power Second Wind, like the power Eagle Mercenary has. Let him start off with the ability Follow Through.

Please take some of these ideas into consideration. We got to make this companion worth the 7,495 crowns he costs.
I agree that Oingo Boingo needs some buff to make him worth the ton of crowns that he costs.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Ensign
Feb 24, 2012
Another idea: add night, morning and afternoon graphics to skull island

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
A 2 headed Condor! Mount & Pet!
One rides with one leg the bottom end of each neck! utilizing, rains. Movements will be with knees slightly bent and body forward, as and like in a horse racing position but standing up!
The bird files, a bit higher than normal, comes down by spreading wings and showing player in-between the V of the two heads. "This is what the camera would present to other players".
Take off would be a the bird slight bend of the legs downward jumping forward, extending wings, fully and One stride forward & it's fly time!.. player views world in-between the heads, Obviously. Motion of legs "bend of knees right and left for turns "for camera show" "Bird flies with wings tucked like a bullet" Descends like a "condor"(for camera & player view enjoyment).
Pet, also flies with player "&&" double & there Mount rides, this would be new! ( Insert (Sherlock)____< there lol
Difficult, Probably doable yes! Liable I believe so, very much! From there on, get ready everyone is going to want a come on with pet! They always disappear when one is on a mount!
Pet! Usual abilities Obvious super duper head peck!
Well I thick this sums it.. Don't Make come to Austin Put this together for you! Ha Ha Ha
Couse your Talent, is Insurmountable! Thank you for Such a great Time, your Team has provided, all us players. Most of Us have enjoyed your creation, Wizard 101 & Pirate 101 since 09, Thank You. I know you ALL work Real hard and it's definitely, Not Easy.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
I would love to see one eye jack as a companion or win his outfits in combat

Ensign
Apr 13, 2017
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Maybe lower the membership price so more people can play the game?
Also, since Ratbeard is one of my favorite characters, maybe another promotion?

Ensign
Jan 27, 2014
Here's my ideas on improving in pirate101. most of these might be from wizard101.

-More choice of wigs.
* having wigs like "the business" is great, but what about adding more wigs like in wizards, i mean come on.
-more emotions like "bee dance" for example.
* every wizard always liked to have parties, and dance around like goofballs. so do pirates. maybe even add a pirate like dance
-fighting our own companions.
* What if we just got to fight our own companions? it would be a little strange, but since they're adding the auto give orders option in the new update soon. this got me thinking. maybe even in our houses. would seem a little hard for kingsisle to add, but they always figure stuff out.
-fists for weapons.
*ok you've heard of that weapon from aquila called "hero's brace" right? well think of it as actually fists where you punch your enemies. who says can't bring fists to a sword fight?
-more human npc enemies.
*like the nefarious five, why not add some more human fighters, maybe like the wooden constructs from the golem court or the haunted minions on wizard101. but what about adding something like those on pirate101? would be kinda interesting.
-honorable mentions: travel from house to house by ship(possibly), music players, and more interactable housing decorations.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2014
there was a couple other things i forgot to add to the last post:
-ophidian warriors (possibly archers too) as companions.
-army of dog soldiers as a power by privateers possibly. kinda like how you spawn scorpions with the staff of power, or skeletons.