Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2014
I would love to see Hanukkah or more plain winter items in the holiday gifts. A menorah (or even the kwanzaa candle holder) would be a nice addition!! If people don't want them, they can sell them, it would be amazing if more people's holidays and traditions were included

Ensign
Jun 06, 2016
Well this is not a full detailed idea, but what about like combat battle arenas, how about ship battles, it would help with storyline quests having to do destroying ships, or just for fun, I hope you take it into consideration.

Ideas about this are buffering still.

Brave Blaze

Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
OH! How about pet dungeons! Think about it! 4 People choose 3 pets: 1st is main, 2nd is backup pet (if main pet is defeated) 3rd pet is backup backup! The pets are player controlled and they will fight monsters, small creatures and mini bosses. (Cause they are so small!) Earn pet experience and add pet jewels, medals or what ever thing,that will give them increased stasis, powers or abilities!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I think everyone who was around during the Valencia 2 release can agree the idea of purchasing crowns/memberships to receive the armada steed mount was a huge success for P101 and KI

I was thinking during the next world release for P101 to do something similar but maybe have a competition to have so many new/renewed memberships and everyone gets a free gift. There could also be certain benchmarks where new players join P101 and KI will donate a certain amount to a kids charity or cause (such as St. Jude). The more people pay for a membership and each benchmark is reached the larger the donation. This would help both side and encourage the entire community to help recruit more people.

Having a spirited competition tends to be much more successful, and knowing your efforts will help a good cause makes it easier to recruit. Even though the release will be in the summer there really is never a bad time to raise money for charity. Plus, it brings in many more players to this fantastic game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When we enter an "Epic Battle" I would like a second choice of "No Companions". Whenever I'm farming a low level dungeon ( Like Lo Pan Miranda or Friar Sand ) sometimes I just want the battle to be just me against the boss and his minions.

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Add a feature to the maps allowing you to zoom into the skyway while on land and then zoom into a map that shows all skyways. But if you haven't unlocked a skyway yet it'll be blacked out with just it's name.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
I would love for more purchasable aquilian style homes be implemented in the game, I am totally obsessed with anything have to do with aquila. Speaking of such, I would love for more clothing outfits to be made in nova aquila and more housing items. There also should be a wider pan of weapons that we can buy from aquila as well.

I would enjoy another pack like the empire Bundle, that would include an eagle pet, a new limited edition aquilan villa, or maybe even a palace that we could make to rival the emperor's palace. Also include some sort of new clothing because the current clothing for aquila is getting a little old. whatever else that you guys at KI would add would be awesome.

I also think it would be cool to establish small guilds that players can make and join, this would be cool, we could have guild PVP competitions. etc.

I don't know, these are just some of my opinions on what I would like to see from pirate 101.

Ensign
Feb 21, 2011
I would like to something similar to wallpaper/ flooring for ceilings: chandeliers or floating candles, night sky with shooting stars, solar eclipses. Also the ability to hang items on the front door (wreaths) and on the second story of our houses as well as along stair cases.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
leonidis14 on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
I would love for more purchasable aquilian style homes be implemented in the game, I am totally obsessed with anything have to do with aquila. Speaking of such, I would love for more clothing outfits to be made in nova aquila and more housing items. There also should be a wider pan of weapons that we can buy from aquila as well.

I would enjoy another pack like the empire Bundle, that would include an eagle pet, a new limited edition aquilan villa, or maybe even a palace that we could make to rival the emperor's palace. Also include some sort of new clothing because the current clothing for aquila is getting a little old. whatever else that you guys at KI would add would be awesome.

I also think it would be cool to establish small guilds that players can make and join, this would be cool, we could have guild PVP competitions. etc.

I don't know, these are just some of my opinions on what I would like to see from pirate 101.
Yes we need what other games call "clans" where one person sets up a clan and can invite people to it or other people would request to join. Your clan emblem would show next to the emblem of your class (like swashbuckler, privateer, etc...) and you would get a little more scrip per round while in a clan and the clan leader would get small amounts of scrip every time someone in the clan won a pvp match. And have leaderboards for top clans and top players decided by how many scrip in total they have earned and their win/loss ratio.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I think that we should get Phule as a companion later on in the game. My reasoning for this is because he "befriends" us at the docks of the Machine. He's not exactly the friendliest towards us, but I think he would be helpful to us since he know all the ins and out of Valencia and the Armada. Also, I think he would be a cool companion to have...

Can't wait for next world to come out!!!

Ensign
Jan 07, 2012
I doubt I will be able to finish my idea in these many characters so i'll try to keep it as brief as I can. I think that the new world should be a pack of new worlds, and you can have special new Crew mates... Wait for it... Drumm roolll.... Your characters from wizard101, or just a few random characters WHO ARE HUMAN, with the exception that one is a Death Wizard named Gorman Pearlhammer. Now... the plot... You are called in to Avery's house to find a strange man with him. The man (Secretly the rat from Wizard101) tells you of a strange device called the Compass of Hope, which can bring back the dead, as well as find El Dorado. He tells you that it is hidden deep in the heart of Wizard City, which is under attack by cutthroats and Witch doctors. The Rat tells you that you must go to Wizard City and find Ambrose. Once you reach Wizard City you find Ambrose, who tells you to find a group of heroes who have been called from their search for Grandfather Spider to help. You accept and search for them, only to find yourself ambushed by really strong witch doctors and ghosts. A cinematic scene plays showing a Crystal Unicorn and a wizard wielding the Dragonrider staff with black hair, the Timewarden outfit, and an amulet about his neck. The wizard is accompanied by four others, who fend off the witch doctors. It is then that he tells you who he is. However, The Maestro appears with a group of other familiar faces and captures them, then takes them to a dungeon, which is where the Compass is. You must go inside and save the wizards. Once you save them, the rat appears and takes the Compass, and tells you how he manipulated you. Gorman, an obnoxious, dramatic, and humorous character smashes the compass, sending the pieces to random places in the spiral. The rat scowls, and flees. It is then your quest to find the pieces to the Compass and find El Dorado, where you will resserect your parents

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
how about once your pets get trained a bove mega they become mounts is that a stupid idea or a good one

Ensign
Feb 28, 2015
I think you can do less battleing and more puzzles. Also add more priveteers into combat. Also have boss have more then one class like a or a.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Next world should be darkmoor, I want one of those ships around the silver stallion or a ghost ship from flotsam

Ensign
Apr 29, 2011
I wish we could display our weapons on the walls of our house like we do in wiz.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
it would be cool if you fixed the sigil spawn on dreadnaught? maybe make the docks a gauntlet themselves so you have to board dread to get in? maybe get rid of the docks all together and make it so it shoves you into team up when you board it?

Ensign
Jan 30, 2017
here is an idea. instead of a quest finder we have a compass to give it more of the pirate feel.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
skriptrsiron on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
here is an idea. instead of a quest finder we have a compass to give it more of the pirate feel.
Then no one would be able to find anything ever again

Ensign
Jan 23, 2013
I'd like more trainers.
Well, to be more specific trainers that teach you new ways of attacking, like dark and light teachers.
The Dark trainer gives you necromancing type abilities and powers like feeding frenzy and powers to resurrect allies. Maybe even giving characters second lives after dying so like a ghost taking their place after their death with half their stats.
The Light trainer gives you more spells to make you a paladin in a sense. Creating barricades, stunning foes with a blinding light and being able to repel people backwards after they attack.
There would be paladin enemies that think that pirates should change their horrible ways, and the necromancers wanting to go berserk to remove anything in their way.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It seems to me the best way to improve Pirate101 is to put in things that will attract new players. This, of course, would mean adding in things in Skull Island, making them simple in the free area, and more complex once you get past there.

Fishing and crafting are obvious choices, they should be designed to not add experience points, but allow you to then craft items that make your ship, or your outfit better.

Another thing that I think needs to change is ship-to-ship combat. Be honest, how many pirates just sit in the long range area and do four-finger drumming over the 1-2-3-4 keys? Making it a bit more of a challenge by holding down a key to get a more powerful and accurate hit, for example, but if you hold it too long it resets. Positioning your ship to catch the other with a broadside rather than facing it to increase the likelihood of hitting. This would be reminiscent of the board game, Broadside. Crossing the T was devastating. One ship could score a hit and the other could do nothing. You could make that something added later and grow more complex the further you go in the game, even have training on it. Then you turn up the drops on ships, so, say, in Aquilla, you don't have to take out 20 ships to get 6 ropes. You would only need 6 ships, but getting those ships would be trickier.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
A new weapon! How about an arm-mounted drill? ( I didn't get that from another game! What are you talking about? )

Ensign
Feb 04, 2014
hey I think it would be so cool if you could have a contest to earn crowns for st.Patricks day

Ensign
Feb 04, 2014
it would cool if we could dress up our companions by going to the trainer they would correspond to because then players may make their crews even more unique

Ensign
Feb 04, 2014
I think if you could bring people who do not have paid areas only free could be invited on paid quests by people with access to the paid areas.