Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2015
Training-Timer Elixir
The Crown Shop provides many Elixirs that can benefit a player in many ways, especially as they progress through the game. One possible add-on can be an Elixir that will reduce your pets training timer be a short amount, such as 10% or 15% depending on marketing choice. Many player can agree that training pets can become a hassle with both the amount of time and the chances in becoming "a failed pet." Even though that is how the training process is intended, it would a nice option for an Elixir that could reduce the waiting. This type of Elixir should be a one time buy or have upgrading versions, I'd imagine that a good sales move would go in either of these directions...
(One time buy) 5,999 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 10%
(Upgrades) Starting sale- 2,799 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 7%
Upgrade 1- 1,799 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 12% (Increasing by 5%)
Upgrade 2- 1,699 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 15% (Increased last time by 3%)

Ensign
Oct 29, 2015
Gold-Crafting
As a way to basically form a bank with the treasure slot in the backpack, and for pirates to feel more rich than ever, I believe gold-crafting would be a nice add-on for the game. Pirates should be able to forge
150,000-250,000 gold into a brick of gold (or a gem) which will be held as a treasure that can sold at 85% of its original value at any free-trader. The forge will require time to be completed and should contain a limit for how many you can store within your backpack (4-5). I can see two possible ways for this being done.
**The Seamstress, or some other NPC, will provide an option to forge the gold for 699 Crowns**
Player will receive rubble that is sold for 1 gold, with a melt-down timer of 10-24 hours where it forms into the gold brick and sold at full price.
**Housing-Item- Forge-Station (Bought from Crown Shop for 7500 Crowns)**
An unlimited amount of forging with a melt-down timer of 10-24 hour before the brick is complete.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
Well we've seen armada ships of the Sam e size have different sails. Some with the triangular design that covers the deck like a roof and some that have the sails spinning in a circle. So you could start out with the former and get the latter through a ship parts vendor. Figure heads could be different shapes of the spear like thing at the front and the armor could just be the regular plating except maybe with some gears or something.
Nice.
This is the kind of stuff that Avery and the others need to look at.
Very descriptive and a great idea.

~~Romantic Jonathan Dove~~

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
shooty202 on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
Ship PVP would be cool and grizzleheim after polairis. IM A privy... and I know it XD
same i can't wait until the new storyline. i'm working on my lvl 15 privy right now.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
PrivateersCode on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
Training-Timer Elixir
The Crown Shop provides many Elixirs that can benefit a player in many ways, especially as they progress through the game. One possible add-on can be an Elixir that will reduce your pets training timer be a short amount, such as 10% or 15% depending on marketing choice. Many player can agree that training pets can become a hassle with both the amount of time and the chances in becoming "a failed pet." Even though that is how the training process is intended, it would a nice option for an Elixir that could reduce the waiting. This type of Elixir should be a one time buy or have upgrading versions, I'd imagine that a good sales move would go in either of these directions...
(One time buy) 5,999 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 10%
(Upgrades) Starting sale- 2,799 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 7%
Upgrade 1- 1,799 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 12% (Increasing by 5%)
Upgrade 2- 1,699 Crowns: Reduces pet training-timer by 15% (Increased last time by 3%)
Ok so I just read this post and had a idea that i'm pretty sure a lot of people would be very happy if it happened! 8,000 Crowns: Reset pet level
This would be helpful due to the fact that we've all had a failed pet. What it would do is it would no matter what lvl the pet is (it could be 70 or 14) it would reset its lvl to 1.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Ensign
May 02, 2015
What we need is more training points and another story. But, this time a longer story though. Because Valencia was a short, get em good world. But, hey you bring something like darkmoor and bring Shadow Magic or something I won't be complaining haha.

Noble Kevin Sharp
70 Nefarious Witch Doctor

Ensign
Jan 25, 2012
Having played this game for the last 4 years and also playing wizard 101, there are 2 easy to do ideas I have for Pirate 101. #1. Gear sets, like in wizards, that set a preselected gear, power order and doubloon order. Anyone can use this to quickly go from PVE to PVP to farming, as I usually have different gear and power orders depending on what I am doing in the game. #2. A team up kiosk in Avery court (or proper) like the team up kiosk in w101 by the bazaar. I know both these ideas would be very popular. Thanks.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
furborn74 on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
same i can't wait until the new storyline. i'm working on my lvl 15 privy right now.
Tip for privy: get gear from the bazar every time you get a new ability it really helps, I'm level 70 on my privy!

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
This probably already has been suggested but I would like to see a boosting elixir as in wizard101, but maybe a boost to level 35 instead. It would have the same principles of the wizard101 as in the pirate would get level appropriate gear, a pet, and a weapon. All quests up until the miranda dungeon in cool ranch would be done and you would have to already have a level 35 or above pirate so the pirate would know how the game works.
Just an idea,
MerlinAllPowerful,
level 70
level 22
level 19
level 12

Ensign
May 24, 2016
I think you should add in a daily, weekly and monthly quest system, which can only be accessed once a player reached level ten. These should give a decent amount of xp, a good amount of gold and the chance for a pet egg or mount(daily quest can give 1 day mounts, low chance, weekly quest can give 7 day mount, low chance and monthly quest can give a permanent mount, very very low chance.)

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
MerlinAllPowerful on Oct 22, 2016 wrote:
This probably already has been suggested but I would like to see a boosting elixir as in wizard101, but maybe a boost to level 35 instead. It would have the same principles of the wizard101 as in the pirate would get level appropriate gear, a pet, and a weapon. All quests up until the miranda dungeon in cool ranch would be done and you would have to already have a level 35 or above pirate so the pirate would know how the game works.
Just an idea,
MerlinAllPowerful,
level 70
level 22
level 19
level 12
I think that that idea is perfect, but it should boost you up[ to level 40, because that's the beginning of Mooshu and it'd be a bit awkward to enter the game at the very end of Cool Ranch, the longest world in the game...'
Charming Morgan Freeman- level 63 Witchdoctor
Adam- level 70 Swashbuckler

Ensign
May 09, 2010
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Like Wizard101 I would love to see the visit houses option, fishing (which would go along with pirates and water) or gardening. I saw much more social interaction on Wizard when these were introduced. I want to offer my home for viewing in Pirate so badly.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
So, I hope this is the right place to put this... :)

I had this crazy idea today while playing (Okay, it's not crazy, but I was super excited about it): A dolphin mount.
I don't know if this has already been asked for, or if it's in the works, but dolphins are 1. Amazing!, 2. Perfect for P101, 3. Way cuter and sweeter than sharks, 4. Reeeally amazing!

P.S. Is there a thread specifically for mount suggestions? O.O

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anelya on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
So, I hope this is the right place to put this... :)

I had this crazy idea today while playing (Okay, it's not crazy, but I was super excited about it): A dolphin mount.
I don't know if this has already been asked for, or if it's in the works, but dolphins are 1. Amazing!, 2. Perfect for P101, 3. Way cuter and sweeter than sharks, 4. Reeeally amazing!

P.S. Is there a thread specifically for mount suggestions? O.O
This is a great place for your mount suggestion, Anelya! I must say a dolphin mount would be loads of fun!
And welcome to the message boards!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
How about fix Kane's critical attack, I ask that you turn it into a multiple hit critical where the first multiple slashes are several attacks, then the kick, and the jumping twist slash, or a two hit where the multiple slashes ending with the kick are one attack, and the jumping twist slash is the second ending his critical strike that also knocks out the target. I want to see that if he were to deal a critical attack, we either get knocked out gracefully, or flinch from the powerful attack. Everytime when he deals the attack, the slashes with the kick are just one entire attack where is shows for a short moment that the target is knocked out, then when he makes the jumping twist, the target prepares for the last attack that does nothing and the target is still there even when the target has been knocked out. That is my idea of what to improve Pirate101 just a little.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I think more stuff in the black market scrip shop would be great. Some Ideas would be a special mount or another special pet.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
Origins for the captain cabin For example a Mooshu Captain cabin and it can be purchased for gold at a main port
And another idea would be fishing you could fish on land and you could fish off the side of your ship
I would love to see these ideas implemented
Thank you for your time

Ensign
May 02, 2015
Good Evening Yee Fellow Pirates!

I personally think you guys should make another world for pirate... As many people here in the community want but this time a much longer and nefarious world. Where perhaps we get to meet a fellow enemy from across the other side of the spiral * cough * (Morganthe). Bring Shadow Magic into PIrate for our fellow Witch Doctors since Vadima is from Darkmoor fits perfectly. Another thing give us some daily quest you know to keep us busy. Even perhaps a new farming dungeon. I would love to see one of these get em good items placed in Pirate101. Thank You for your time!

Noble Kevin Sharp

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Greetings everyone!

I think it would be cool if ranked PvP had a 2vs2 player option instead of just battle royale and 1vs1. Each person should have the choice to pick their partner, 2 companions, and a pet. If they can't find a partner, then a team up option should be available. Also I was thinking the players on each team should be a different class other than their own. Although of course there would be other concerns regarding the fairness and balance of teams that I haven't fully analyzed myself, which I'm hoping to discuss here as well.

Another idea I came up with is maybe adding double scrip/gold/loot events which would also attract players.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I think it would be a great addition to have a trash function for doubloons.

Ensign
Dec 10, 2009
Could we dial back the difficulty of the fights in the new "Bob's Your Uncle" promotion quest? I keep getting my head handed to me in less than three turns! These guys are ridiculous!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wesley Roberts on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
Could we dial back the difficulty of the fights in the new "Bob's Your Uncle" promotion quest? I keep getting my head handed to me in less than three turns! These guys are ridiculous!
I know the fights are hard, but they're not impossible. I have a few suggestions:
1. Wait to promote until you & your Presidio companion are maxed.
Or, if you don't want to do that:
2. If you're referring to the fight in Cutthroat Cave - don't go to the front instance; turn to the right and follow the cave wall and down - the battle board for that fight is slightly larger and will give you more time to prepare.
3. Try leveling up your best companions one level above what you have now.
You can do this, I've done this on 11 pirates across 2 accounts and I don't have super gear.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Kicked off while Browsing the Bazaar

I've seen this problem come up and it is very frustrating. As long as you are looking at items in the Bazaar, you should not be kicked off due to inactivity.

One solution to this is, as long as you click on something (whether buying or looking) in a 5 minute period, you should not be kicked off. When I shop, I am comparing the gear I currently have in my Backpack and Bank (which I have written down in a spreadsheet) to what I can buy in the Bazaar. This allows me to upgrade my equipment when I find something better.

Ensign
Sep 08, 2014
I would honestly like to see a way to upgrade low lvl gear you've had to higher ranks and maybe even add special talents and epics to equipment. A lot of gear that we all use stem from lower levels and many have grown dependent on them. for example axe of the Minotaur lords. Although they are not, they are not too under leveled currently, in the future, many will have to make a switch to another weapon even if they don't like what it gives, just because it gives more weapon power than the axe of the Minotaur lords. Upgrading gear into better gear, depending on the system may also allow good build diversity which can make every pirate different in how they fight. Plus with this, there is an ever lesser need to bring in completely new gear which could possibly break or make a class *cough* purge *cough*. Instead of trash gear and rare gear we get from bosses, we could get trash gear as well as upgrading items which may give specific stats. Of course this is my selfish dream to keep all the stuff i currently have because i enjoy them but i still think there is much benefit for the game's progression as well as a way for people to have steady improvement after they reach the level cap of the game which can keep people interested in the game as well. Yes i do know that with combining this with gaining new epics it may break the game, but that all depends on what items can be upgraded. Trash gear wont be upgrade-able but items like stormzilla egg could be upgrade-able as well as other items like shoes of the faunus etc and many lower level items especially ones that give valor armor. also before i wrap this up, the level where you might gain new epics should be affected by the decision if it will make a class more effectively compete or make them too strong. so yea, i hope someone sees this cause ive had this in my mind for a while and everyone i've talked to in game seems to agree that this would be a fun addition to p101 and give more diversity compared to bro wizard101