Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
I have two suggestions to add into Pirate101:

1) Screen Shake Option - when in ship combat, the screen shakes, and sometimes when pets move in regular combat the screen shakes with their movement. Some people are very sensitive to this type of motion (myself included). My suggestion is to make Screen Shake an option that you can turn off.

2) Pet Stable - There are a ridiculous number of pets in Pirate101 and there are also 'collectors'. People that want to catch them all. Only problem is, there's no place to store that many pets.

Housing can only hold 50 inside and 50 outside and there are well over 300 pet types--and that's only provided my list is complete. My suggestion is to make a separate storage area where pets can be stored rather than housing or bags, for the collectors to be able to use that will hold more than just the 100 pets of a housing location.

It's hard to keep track of what pet is where with this current system. Currently I have to keep a spread sheet to know which pet is stored in which house I own and on which pirate I have. It's very complicated.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2017
I would love to see the Quest Finder from Wizard101 be added to Pirate101!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
You should add some Smashy/Shooty weapons for Buccaneers. I feel like that would be pretty cool

Ensign
May 14, 2017
I would suggest that a feature could be added where every now and then a contest could start, in which the developers ask the players to submit a 3d model based on a description of what it should look like to be implemented into the game. I know that there is a lot of talent among the pirate101 community and I'd love to see what the players can do. Of course, if there wasn't enough models that would be up the standard?? Then it would be left to the talented people at KingIsle studios

I know this idea is a bit farfetched but I think it would be really interesting.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2014
Of course. Infact, this is something a lot of us want. We want more armada companions. We are asking for: Kane, Rooke, Deacon, and Bishop. Phule should be done if possible.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2014
Also, if you do Kane and the rest. Make them have buffs. E.g.: Kane/Rooke has Whale buff, etc.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2014
milesirvin637 on Jan 17, 2018 wrote:
Of course. Infact, this is something a lot of us want. We want more armada companions. We are asking for: Kane, Rooke, Deacon, and Bishop. Phule should be done if possible.
Add buffs for them aswell.

Ensign
Jul 27, 2010
I have an idea i keep seeing float around.
basically wizard101 has mannequins, and I know it's from wizard101 but there isn't really anything magical about having a mannequin so perhaps we could have that implemented into pirate101?

thanks for reading :)

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
random idea:

give players the option to be either Right handed or Left handed. add a little bit of variety to the game. i think it would be cool to see Left handed pirates and it would give us south paws some love.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2017
I'm wondering if you can add a species feature, so that people can choose a species for their character.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2015
I really want a wolf companion it be great for a Halloween theme since we already have a vampire companion why not a wolf companion also????

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
While in the game waiting for the dreadnaught ( it never came) i came up with something! Naming that thing under the ship's name tag. Know what it is? Ship brands! I do not mean you KI making new ship brands i mean the ability change the name of the the ship brand for the ship. Here's what i think the steps should be. step 1: buy a ship of any bran. step 2: go to ship equipment and press change ship bran name. step 3: choose the ship. Final step!!!: type in ship bran name. This is what i would name my ship brane Cody Warship!!!! ( because my pirate's name is Fickle Cody Stevenson ) But KI make sure that theirs a filter while in the ship bran making Make it happen! And you fellow readers! you! quot and tell what the name of your ship bran!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
Another suggestion is SKYWAYS IN YOUR DEEDS!!!! This is a big suggestion! So big i can't even think of... Just kidding! I am a person of ideas! Lets get this suggestion started! First i got to go over how to create a Skyway Well you easily go to the sailing sigel and set sail then a box will apear that says "type name in here" Type it in and your skyway is CREATED! Now for decerating & ships in your skyway. First you set dock at the island ( their are 5 islands in your skyway including one in a moutain surrounding the skyway )and name it then decerate it. To put ships in your skyway turn on enemy ships in house in options . Then set sail to your skyway and press add enemy ships. You can choose Cutthroat ships, monquista ships, Bison ships, Marlybone ships and Snake ships. This is a one i beg for so this is for you KI so if your a regular person reading just tell me what you think about it.

Ensign
Feb 21, 2011
What would be really great is if the trading system was expanded to trading gear and pets, not just doubloons. It would also be nice to be able to put companions into the bank for your other pirates to use. You would only be able to put companions that are not important to the game such as ones you get from prepaid cards or from the crown shop. Also, ones you get through side quest in the game that doesn't talk or play an important role such as Shiruku Neko.

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
I am sure that this has been mentioned before. But giving players the skill of reflection when they are shot at with a ranged weapon.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2015
Definitely quest sorting!! I'd love to be able to sort my quests by world, skyway, type of quest, etc.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
What if our Ship Powers could Critical? Wouldn't that be a nice change-up to nautical battles?

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I have an idea we make another pirate class called a cannoner he/she has a giant cannon and has high health and armor and their cannon packs a big punch, the cannoner can both absorb and dish out a huge amount of pain its a mix between buccaneer and musketeer but the downside is the cannoner moves quite slow with the giant cannon he/she is carrying but basically he/she sacrifices speed for damage and durability

Ensign
May 28, 2015
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I think it would be nice to get a decently big update,it's been a little while since there's been an update to the story besides The Dreadnaught.

I also think we should maybe make open chat more open,and maybe open to everyone.So everybody can understand each other better.

I also think we should have more Staffy weapons.And what if each pirate class could have a special and unique mount that correlates to that class.And since Pirate101 is a pirate-themed game,I think the game could use some more pirate-themed and/or ocean-themed mounts.

A thing that I believe would better the whole community besides everyone being able to have open chat,is to open up the message boards to everyone.I think with more freedom to who can post, there can more suggestions from more people on how to better the game and/or community

My apologies if i sounded rude in any way.Thanks for hearing me out!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Dead Fighter on Mar 23, 2018 wrote:
I think it would be nice to get a decently big update,it's been a little while since there's been an update to the story besides The Dreadnaught.

I also think we should maybe make open chat more open,and maybe open to everyone.So everybody can understand each other better.

I also think we should have more Staffy weapons.And what if each pirate class could have a special and unique mount that correlates to that class.And since Pirate101 is a pirate-themed game,I think the game could use some more pirate-themed and/or ocean-themed mounts.

A thing that I believe would better the whole community besides everyone being able to have open chat,is to open up the message boards to everyone.I think with more freedom to who can post, there can more suggestions from more people on how to better the game and/or community

My apologies if i sounded rude in any way.Thanks for hearing me out!
Yar, to most of it.
There are some very strong reasons not to have all chat be open chat. If you didn't realize, the game was designed primarily for children, though many family members and adults play too. Game content may be fine for the kids, but complete open chat could quickly turn it to mature rated, and turn away all those families that are supporters of the game. As it is, there is still a big challenge keeping people from breaking the terms of use and saying banned things through the filter. Lack of saying numbers also protects the immature from giving personal info like phone numbers, addresses, and credit card numbers, helping protect them from bad stuff.

That said, yes there can be improvements to the chat we have. I have seen it on Wizard101, as more words were added to the "filtered chat" approved list. The menu chat list also expanded there, and it is much easier to say what you want and need to say, even to menu chat players. I would like to see them bring over the recent change from Wizard, where if you type in open chat a phrase that is in the menu chat list, it shows up as menu chat which all can see. For instance, you type, "You're Welcome," in open chat, the menu chat people would see,"You're welcome," in a menu chat box, rather than the, "...." they see now.

I'd like to see, "Wait, while I boost your crew," and 'Stand next to me for (strength/agility/will/protection/mojo etc.)" added to menu chat. Are there any specific words of phrases that would be most helpful to you, if they were added?

Ensign
Dec 31, 2010
i really need a doubloon organizer, like the seed holder in wizard, could store them, take them out as needed and would stop the annoying - can't hold anymore - notifications during chest openings. Seriously annoyed with the doubloon management...the ones i want to use never come up, i have reorganized them so many times, it just makes no sense...or at least shut them off completely.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2018
I think the game should have another world [Grizzleheim] This should be added fro lv 70 trought lv 80 or 90.There would be a goal of finding your parents and you would get new companions and weapons cool gear est.WE need to make this happen.There would be about 3-5 diggrent sky ways and very cool armour and big choppy swords ect.

Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
I'd like these companions to get promotions

Bison Chief should get that final promo where it looks like Raven Eyes.

Bison Scout should get that final promo where it looks like Crazy Horn.

Froggo Villa should get the Salamander Assassin promotion but with a bandana mask like the Creature Salamander Stabber

Monquistador Explorer should get the black monquistan armor with the plume and spear with flag on it.

Monquisitor Initiate should get the final promotion with the hat and staff.

Crazy Monquistador should get monquistan armor with feathers on the helmet like the crazed monquistador explorer.

Taro Moomori needs that next promotion like the one from the early P101 trailer.

I seen a model for a promoted Helephant, Monterey Jack, Mustang Toreador,
Horse Crossbowman, Ophidian Flame Dancer, Mustang Gaucho, Mustang Rowdy, Yak Thug, and Lefty in the Smuggler's Arena.

I'd also like to see promotions for the tavern 5.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
krokatopia. or a new enemy in the spiral. or any crossover like wizard101 or sonic forces(don't judge meh).

Ensign
Apr 10, 2011
Why are Pax Factorem the only crown cannons that can't be placed in to the shared bank? Also the gear for both ships and ground for the level 70 people is so much better from the Common and drop RNG then whats available from the crown shop; so why not adjust the gear so that people that pay for better gear get better gear?
I have purchased a pirate level 70 ship, but there is no level 70 gear for it in the crown shop and what is there for the ships of that level is being over shadowed by what you can find at the vendor on the last world. It would seem to me that you all were in an all fired rush to release the last world for this game and didn't take the time to plan properly. Its a shame too because this more fun for the older generation then the mind numbing tedium of wizards101. Also when are you all going to be releasing more content for game play?