Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 08, 2017
My suggestion is quite simple: Make prepaid cards available in Canada again. I have gone to the different stores that the game suggests and none of them have a clue what Pirate101 is. So I am left with the option of paying more than it costs me to play WoW to play this game, or cancelling after a month membership. Seriously, maybe one reason the numbers are low is because people are faced with the vagaries of exchange rates, but also that there is no advertisement for this game in the stores that supposedly sell the cards.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2014
Why not add Kane and his court as companions with the same powers in their fight, put them in the crown shop, no promos apart from Kane

Pricing:
Kane and the Queen: Expensive as gornado
The rest of the court: Expensive as a regular copmanion

All of them apart from Phule are there

Ensign
Mar 23, 2017
we need a quest finder like on wiz 101 for each world

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
I posted this on 2 parts of forums but trying to insure my idea gets seen so here goes again.

Boochebeard is the pirate who saves us at level 1. We learn Kane is dead sort of. We can link the new content by making Kane capture boochebeard in the HMS immortal. We learn this by boochebeards parrot. We peruse Kane but he escapes from Marybone to Krokotopia. We chase him through dragonspyre in avernus. We find a back door in to oasis. There we learn Kane has already fled. We must find krokopatra tomb because it got a key stone we need, when we find it we chase Kane. We only harm the ship and manage to free boochebeard Kane gets away. Boochebeard joins us. We learn through boochebeard Kane lost the full map on el dorado because he knows the door will open in darkmoor. We race to mirage to use the sands of time to teleport to Khryssalis. We gain power and fight Kane. We fail to kill him, as he is immortal. We bind him and take him to eldarado where we rebuild him and he joins us. Pirate being careless frees a greater evil that wants to consume all of reality. This new evil replaces Kane as new arc.

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
I want a giant scalesble boss dragon that is either single or team. This boss would have 100 000 with a relentless 4, blade storm 3, counter fire 3, fire strike 3. Halt the line 3, riposite 4, burst fire 3. This boss would be a witch doctor, buckonear, and swashbuckler. Base damage 400 armour 300, dodge 200, accuray 90%.

Cards; all leviathan call, Vaylour fortress, valor armour, 10 super hit cards, cleanse all magic. 10 super heals. A version of bombs, the ability to charming gaze companions, immune to gun shots from 3 blocks away. Also has murder charge, 4 sacred charges. 4 minus 35% damage cards. And a bunch of other nasty ones like spawning minions that are lvl 80.

Why I want this is to have something challenging to do that would drop mega snacks, low chance of pets (crown), low chance of packs, chance at ALL unique gear sets like blood coat, Manchu gear.... this boss should be almost impossible to do.

If you kill him 100 times he becomes a option as a companion title name "Wyren bane".

Ensign
Jan 26, 2017
Hello. I don't know if it was posted before and sorry if repeating what's said, but I think that slider for friends list would be much appreciated, so we can scroll down the list more easily without killing our mouse in the process. Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It would be a good idea to add the words "no stitch" to those items that can't be stitched. Just as some items are "no auction" or "no trade", there should be a "no stitch".
It would end a lot of confusion and frustration for players wondering why they can't stitch certain items.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2009
(Idea i had copied from Central)

There several worlds that kingsisle can use to add content to pirates without having to create completely new art all the time. This will cut production time in half as there much to work with already. Here are just examples that kingsisle can use to make more timely updates between creating never seen before explored worlds.

Celestia- We do know there a connection to celestians. It makes sense that evil can be discovered there before having to head to el dorado at some point.

Krokotopia. Aquilia hinted that going to krok, maybe the evil that cause the events leading up to the great sleep has a way to be stop? Or there another layer left behind that still left to be discovered. Perhaps the kroks knew of ancient power and enslaved the manders to achieve it. Maybe it the ultimate tool that open the portal to El dorado?

Grizzleheim- Introducing a rival faction can make the story more interesting.Perhaps the ice giants wants in on some treasure that el dorado had.

Dragonspyre- A great side world possibility but also a military powerhouse. Perhaps the reason the dean summon the Dragon titan as a distraction to unleashing a power that the spiral has never seen before. One thing that not really clear is why he summoned the titan in the first place though the process.

When pirates venture into worlds often there deep level of political and social enlightenment that occurs. What if the deep turmoils in other worlds wizards visited that only heighten by the events of wizards villian is part epic plot that leads to one thing El dorado. I think this will cut down on new dev work while giving pirates new side and main world so real or more time can be put into actually making new worlds later in the year for wizard and pirate101. There so much i think that can be done to tie stories together so that there two sides to each story but you have play other gamer to know what happen like in mooshu the reason the emperor in his sleep!

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
This isn't necessarily an idea but more of a suggestion.

I (unlike some people) really liked the challenge that Valencia Part 2 brought to the table. Giving our enemies more talents and more powers made the game a lot more interesting than just battling boring old enemies. I'm not asking for you guys to make the next world any easier (I personally would want to see it get a good bit harder from Valencia Part 2) but I think that since the enemies are getting more powers, our companions should also get more powers (especially some witchdoctors so the spooky talent isn't almost completely useless). Instead of upgrading powers like having rouse become rally after a promotion, I think they should keep rouse and then get rally also (especially when Nurse Quinn gets a promotion, this way she will become a true nurse and many people will start to like her as much as I do). Now I know you guys at KI didn't get that much of a chance to give companions more powers because there weren't too many promotions, but I just want you guys to keep this in your heads when you are making more companions and promotions.

The companions I was mostly thinking about when I was writing this post were some of the side companions that aren't part of the main storyline. The storyline companions are getting their fair share of powers but the side companions are not up to par with the rest of them which is why many of us just put the side companions off on orders.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Steven Owlhunter on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
This isn't necessarily an idea but more of a suggestion.

I (unlike some people) really liked the challenge that Valencia Part 2 brought to the table. Giving our enemies more talents and more powers made the game a lot more interesting than just battling boring old enemies. I'm not asking for you guys to make the next world any easier (I personally would want to see it get a good bit harder from Valencia Part 2) but I think that since the enemies are getting more powers, our companions should also get more powers (especially some witchdoctors so the spooky talent isn't almost completely useless). Instead of upgrading powers like having rouse become rally after a promotion, I think they should keep rouse and then get rally also (especially when Nurse Quinn gets a promotion, this way she will become a true nurse and many people will start to like her as much as I do). Now I know you guys at KI didn't get that much of a chance to give companions more powers because there weren't too many promotions, but I just want you guys to keep this in your heads when you are making more companions and promotions.

The companions I was mostly thinking about when I was writing this post were some of the side companions that aren't part of the main storyline. The storyline companions are getting their fair share of powers but the side companions are not up to par with the rest of them which is why many of us just put the side companions off on orders.
I agree with Steven on how that KI should create the next worlds with a bit of added difficulty, because(if you haven't noticed this already) the battle with Kane was exactly like playing chess. To be honest it was kinda let down because due to the suspenseful end, I thought KI would follow it up really quickly with another big update. This assumption was hopeful, because us, the customers, were waiting a very long time for that update and for it to be able to be finished within an hour and a half was underwhelming. Therefore, I truly did believe "no way would kings isle make us wait this long AGAIN for another update", but here we are 8 months later and you guys have released no announcement of a test realm(if you have I have not seen it so forgive me if I overstepped my boundaries). Truly Avery if you are still monitoring this chat line please read some suggestions because some of them are ingenius. Until next time pirates,
Ruthless Noah Underwood signing off.
P.S. Guys have an outstanding Summer!!!!

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Is it alright if you could ask Blind Mew to start another story thread his last one kinda ended about three years ago and we players just want to help get you writers and developers of the game's creative juices flowing again(if not flowing already). So I(among others) would really appreciate if you could do this for us Captain Avery.

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
I also have been watching some of the wizard and pirate101 walkthroughs and I think in arc 2 us pirates could be the ones to go into the world of wizards and not vice versa like the box thing again(Or at least develop arc two thoroughly[not that arc 1 was not thorough]).

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
You know the Pygmy Whale Mount? Yeah, the model from W101. It's not two player just like W101. Maybe perhaps KI you could use a different model or make it a two player mount? I'm not saying you have to, just that it's not reasonable that it has two seats, and can only accommodate for one player.

So yeah. I suggest that you make it so the Pygmy Whale Mount is a two player mount. It'd actually be the first two player mount in P101!

Hardy Portia Zest - level 70

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
JustSomeRandomGame... on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
Let me amend #. We get peter and fan and ithers from the crown shop for 20,000 crowns or more (note that you would be crazy to do so... then again some people are crazy).

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.
I was thinking that maybe they could create a Skull Island themed pack and instead of having Peter Quint, Fan Flanders, Chantal Livingstone, The Marchioness, and Carcarius Grimtooth we could maybe get a doppelganger of them that aren't as wonder as the originals (except for Carcarius, he could use a big improvement with his range and accuracy). The doppelgangers would get the same promotions as the originals but maybe instead of Peter's doppelganger getting Whale's Might he might get Sharks Fury and the other powers could maybe be the downgraded versions. Also they shouldn't be able to get as many epic talents. This was the original Class Companions would still be superior and unique but other pirates could get a chance to use them.

P.S. Many people think Carcarius needs an upgrade. Personally I think his range and accuracy (I know he is a witch so his accuracy is meant to be low but he still shouldn't fizzle every hit). He could also use a few more powers like Mournsong and Mojo Blast so he can be a true witchdoctor. In the update notes they described him as the best shaman of the Grimtooth shark clan, and if thats true then just imagine what one of the other ones are like. This isn't biased in anyway because my main character is a buccaneer.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I think Member Benefits should be included into Pirate101. (Yes, I know another thing from Wizard to put into Pirate but I think this might get more people who have finished the game to keep their subscriptions going.)

A few of the benefits could be...
  • Double Ship Rewards (Including equipment, scrip gotten from ships, gold, and experience)
  • Double Pet Experience/Reduced Pet Training Times
  • Double Rank/Scrip from PvP matches (some might object to the rank part so scrip would work just as well)
  • Reduced Time for Companion Orders/Double Rewards from Companion Orders
  • WHEN (I am hopeful) gardening is added we could get Double Gardening Rewards

These benefits shouldn't just be for members though. There are quite a few crowns players out there in both Wizard and Pirate so just like a few events that happened before world updates, the benefits should include people who are a member OR who have bought crowns in the past 30 days.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
More Suggestions that I have:
  • Give us a ship at the start of arc 2. We haven't been given a ship as part of a quest since the end of COOL RANCH! We have been through Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila, and now Valencia Part 2 without being given a new ship. Now yes we have had ships that we could purchase but I think being given new ships should be added back into the main storyline.
  • We had a "Pillow Fight" and "House Warming Event" before in Pirate. I think we should either have another Pillow Fight, or have a new type of event like these 2
  • Bundles that have Housing Gauntlets
  • 4 Dungeons (from Wiz) type update in Pirate
  • A side world with new companions from that world that speak in the side world

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
Add more Armada masks. We only have two that I know of: Kane's and Phule's. You guys need to add all of the Inner Circle's and also Battle Angels, Marines, Musketeers, etc.

Level 63 Swashbuckler: Romantic Connor (I'm always in Raven Eyes' realm)

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
Add where members get 250 crowns a day.
Credit to the idea- lvl 64: Duncan Armstrong

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
Give us a badge that requires every other badge (besides class/origin specific) to unlock.
lvl. 65 - Romantic Connor

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Conwitty423 on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:
Add more Armada masks. We only have two that I know of: Kane's and Phule's. You guys need to add all of the Inner Circle's and also Battle Angels, Marines, Musketeers, etc.

Level 63 Swashbuckler: Romantic Connor (I'm always in Raven Eyes' realm)
Welcome to the Message Boards, Connor!

Ensign
Mar 31, 2017
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
I think it would be a good idea to let people dye any type of gear like the rooke set or the Captain Swing Set because not everyone would like those colors and I think some people would like this too.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I think it would be a lot of fun if you could pay gold for transformations into in game creatures like on wizard101 such as a ('troggies'cutthroats'etc)

Ensign
Jun 05, 2017
Make some human companions and enemies it kinda gets weird just having animals taking a big role in the game. But I still like it

Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
What about having a quest finder and a things that says it is a main quest just like in wizard101. On my new character I had only side quest and I think I may of just skipped a main quest or something like that. I even tried finding people that have a quest but they had a option said decline means it is not a main quest. I really want to be on the main quest! So what should I do? Also just to be clear my idea is that I want to have a quest finder and I want a thing that says it is a main quest just like what wizard101 has. Please can you add this?!