Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Well I have three ideas:
#1: is that if you reach a high level like 60 or 70 that if you want you can change your class like if you were a and wanted to change to a

#2: is that for a large sum of crowns you could start at a high level like 50.

#3: is that each class have different skill trees like if you choose a healer path you would get more heals than you would if you chose a bomb or shield path (note if you did this you would need to make some rather big changes to the classes but don't feel like I sound like I don't like how they are made I do. Its just a idea.

Bold Ryan Richardson(lvl 70) and noobs.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I know i'm posting Ideas in rapid succession, but I can't help it my mind never stops. You have class themed furniture, houses, and gear. How about something different, class themed mounts, horse mounts :)

Oh and Room Divider: Doors, like in wizard101 they self open but ya doors

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
1 Pirate Dad on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
My co-worker introduced me to "lootcrate" today, which is a monthly package people buy with various gaming items "Like a pirates chest each month". After seeing everyone crowd around his box to see what he received it occurred to me this would be a great way to promote Pirate 101. Not only would it get Pirate 101 items out to consumers but it would be received by people who are really into gaming. In the box is the promotion item and a booklet describing the game/production company.

I mean Pirates are all about loot
Ya, and the thing is Pirate101 doesn't have much promotion or advertising, were Wiz is like everywhere, also there has to be a reason why within a year or so the number of players dropped.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Another idea came to me. Any companion that you had to fight a lot of times to get should be FREE! And they should have at least 2 promotions. I'm talking about Goronado and Frog guy that has a name I can't remember.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
nefarious alex on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
weapon crafting would be cool but i want to be able to customize it so they have so many modifiers such as range or increased area damage. also sets with wands should be able to have an increased area damage. sets should be able to attack two people at once since there are two weapons. i understand that using two types of weapons can get both those types of talents so this isnt neccesary if it we go with the class diversity post i made
I like the idea, but how about something called Forging

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok if you've seen my other post (probably not its new) then you have seen my idea about rare ships that drop in a ship battle. If this were to happen, in my opinion the rare ships would need a rank of there own. My ideas for the rank name is War Ship or Flag Ship.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I've been doing allot of talking to allot of players, who I can't seem to convince to hop onto the message boards to convey their idea or opinion.

They've agreed with me about quests with Krokatopia and Grizzleheim, I've been talking with people about this for about a few years now. And there is endless fun you guys could have with creating quests for those worlds, It'll be a little better than in Wizard101, just my opinion in this game the Story-line is just wonderful.

Anyway I sidetracked again, I also talked to several other players, and they thought this idea would be cool a Wizard101 and Pirate101 Crossover quest or quests. We even got into talking about a world in each game for it.

I'm not going to label my entire idea or ideas here because you don't need that, you have your own brainstormers for that.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
JustSomeRandomGame... on Sep 23, 2016 wrote:
Ok if you've seen my other post (probably not its new) then you have seen my idea about rare ships that drop in a ship battle. If this were to happen, in my opinion the rare ships would need a rank of there own. My ideas for the rank name is War Ship or Flag Ship.

I like this idea mate, and better faster ships could be labeled like merchant ships with less damage really like your idea lad.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
I know I know i'm posting allot, i'm just getting my ideas out there you guys can run with it that's the point of these boards right?

My idea is simple i've been thinking about this allot custom animations or custom Idle animations in the crown shop (not mount included).
Now this could work great with both games, in P101 if you open up your map instead of the floating icon alone, an animation to go with it, same for W101. Holding like a book or a map simple but different. Different animations for casting a spell or ability in battle, if your buying from a vendor, uh talking, and even just standing there.
This could be really fun for seasonal as well.

"I have many faces, I have many names, but I am simply that who I choose to be."

Ensign
Jan 16, 2015
I was thinking we should add something like daily quests like in Wizard101!
Also, maybe some more types of clothing.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I have been saving ship equipment sooo when you guys create stitching I can have cannons that go good with my ship. I don't like having mismatched ship equipment with the ship I have. I don't understand why. My cannons I have now are don't match my Marlybone ship. THey belong on a bison ship. I figure a lot of players stitch clothing and weapons to make the look of there pirates. Do the same for ships

Thanks for reading

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Port Regal shops. Need stone floors instead of sand...don't know why it bothers me. The shops are on stone not sand. I know...sorry. Just a thought.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2011
I think you should add a quest finder, like in Wizard101.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
A build a companion contest to make a companion and if it wins it will be added in the next update!

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
I think their should be some gear that gives you a pet talent like wed, blood sucker, and others that have name that I can't remember.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Two other ideas came to me not sure if they have been said. #1 is that we could get fan, peter, and the others (who's names escape me at the moment). #2 is that they have a quest board like in wizard101 where you can ( if you're bored) a dungeon to do, this would be very helpful as you wouldn't need to leave skull island to get to the place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JustSomeRandomGame... on Oct 6, 2016 wrote:
Two other ideas came to me not sure if they have been said. #1 is that we could get fan, peter, and the others (who's names escape me at the moment). #2 is that they have a quest board like in wizard101 where you can ( if you're bored) a dungeon to do, this would be very helpful as you wouldn't need to leave skull island to get to the place.

The trainer companions are meant to be unique to each class.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I've been thinking it would be cool if a capture system was added to ships. Now understandably it shouldn't work in the regatta but anywhere else we should be able to take a ships as our own after defeating it or sink it. We could eliminate the ship vendors but keep the ones that sell parts. This way new players could take over a cutthroat ship and use b it as theirs if they are high enough level and higher level players could use this to take armada ships as well. So after taking a ship it will still be whatever ship you stole but it will have no parts equipped and it will have your default colors and you will have to get parts and change the color after you get the ship and you won't get any money if you take the ship for yourself. That way we still have to sink other ships to buy the parts and change the color of the ship so we get to feel like a real pirate taking over ships and sinking other ones. Granted the paddle boats in cool ranch and the armada ships would have to be coded in but I just really think that we shouldn't have to wait until flotsam skyway to get a skiff. Back when the game first came out I remember how fun it was when I got my first skiff before I even went to flotsam. And with the length of time between starting and flotsam increased by 3 story archs , we should have the ability to get a ship that isn't a "death trap" during the 3 major quest lines we have to before we get into Jonah town. Cus honestly I don't feel like a pirate when I am sailing on 4 barrels with some planks on it and it's only advertisement being as follows " a death trap, I mean boat"- blind mew. So anyway what I'm trying to say is that with a capture system added we wouldn't have to sail on a raft for the entire first part of the game and we should be able to obtain one via stealing it from our enemies.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 6, 2016 wrote:
The trainer companions are meant to be unique to each class.
Let me amend #. We get peter and fan and ithers from the crown shop for 20,000 crowns or more (note that you would be crazy to do so... then again some people are crazy).

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
maybe like a world that has a french feel to it

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Oct 6, 2016 wrote:
I've been thinking it would be cool if a capture system was added to ships. Now understandably it shouldn't work in the regatta but anywhere else we should be able to take a ships as our own after defeating it or sink it. We could eliminate the ship vendors but keep the ones that sell parts. This way new players could take over a cutthroat ship and use b it as theirs if they are high enough level and higher level players could use this to take armada ships as well. So after taking a ship it will still be whatever ship you stole but it will have no parts equipped and it will have your default colors and you will have to get parts and change the color after you get the ship and you won't get any money if you take the ship for yourself. That way we still have to sink other ships to buy the parts and change the color of the ship so we get to feel like a real pirate taking over ships and sinking other ones. Granted the paddle boats in cool ranch and the armada ships would have to be coded in but I just really think that we shouldn't have to wait until flotsam skyway to get a skiff. Back when the game first came out I remember how fun it was when I got my first skiff before I even went to flotsam. And with the length of time between starting and flotsam increased by 3 story archs , we should have the ability to get a ship that isn't a "death trap" during the 3 major quest lines we have to before we get into Jonah town. Cus honestly I don't feel like a pirate when I am sailing on 4 barrels with some planks on it and it's only advertisement being as follows " a death trap, I mean boat"- blind mew. So anyway what I'm trying to say is that with a capture system added we wouldn't have to sail on a raft for the entire first part of the game and we should be able to obtain one via stealing it from our enemies.
I like this idea its unique. I have always wanted a armada ship. Then again what kind of parts would a armada ship use. You might need to come up with a whole new ship part type for the armada ship since it is not of any current origin.

Romantic Jonathan Dove The Famed Adventurer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
JonathanTheAdventu... on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I like this idea its unique. I have always wanted a armada ship. Then again what kind of parts would a armada ship use. You might need to come up with a whole new ship part type for the armada ship since it is not of any current origin.

Romantic Jonathan Dove The Famed Adventurer
Well we've seen armada ships of the Sam e size have different sails. Some with the triangular design that covers the deck like a roof and some that have the sails spinning in a circle. So you could start out with the former and get the latter through a ship parts vendor. Figure heads could be different shapes of the spear like thing at the front and the armor could just be the regular plating except maybe with some gears or something.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I would like to see SHIP PVP show off your ship stats cuz WHY NOT! This will probably be the best update so far (other than grizzleheim ) P.S. I NEEEEEEED GRIZ P.P.S PRIVY IS THE BEST!

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Ship PVP would be cool and grizzleheim after polairis. IM A privy... and I know it XD

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok here's a new idea! After you reach a certain lvl (can be a current lvl or not) you could get your class trainer or even Avery himself as a companion. And if i counted correctly and my previous post gets through, this will be my 50th post ... just saying.

Bold Ryan Richardon (lvl 70) and noobs.