Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
wacklesnap on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
A way to dye your ship equipment after you change your flag. My sails are blue and white but my figurehead is still purple and red.
pretty colors...

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
Jester on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
I'd like a parrot or (gasp) a monkey on my shoulder.
In a pirate game? seriously? This is actually a really good idea. pirates are often seen with parrot and monkey pets. I'd also like a bigger selection of hairstyles in the game you can use to change appearance of hats. Very few currently exist and their really aren't a lot of hat styles to choose from or that I personally like so some more hairstyle options would be nice, not like the wizard101 hairstyles but specific to the theme of this game and the worlds in it.

Also was thinking would be cool if whip/whip combo weapons were added for us pirates to use. Gun and a whip, sword and a whip or just a whip itself would be cool and fit well with game I think.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
How about facial hair and more hairstyles in customization for male pirates and more hairstyles and some sort of accessory for female pirates like earrings/necklace,rings or an accessory option of some for both male and female pirates of sort to make our pirates more unique and customizable. I would also like to see a NPC added in pirates that is like the seamstress but allows you to change the look of parts on your ship, much like the seamstress allows you to change the look of your clothes and weapons, this npc would allow you to make a arrow anchor look like a macehead anchor or a square rudder look like a sharktooth rudder, and so on. This would make ships more customizable, unique and able to be more "personalized" as well.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I would like to see an island, maybe in skull island area strictly for pirate pvp. This could help resolve the issue of people having to wait so long for battles in the few small pvp houses and could be a meeting place for pirates. The island could be instanced island, or simply an island called something like skirmish island or deadman's crossroads, dedicated to pirates who like to pvp, or something like that. PVP here would give pirates a pvp ranking specific for pvp on this island and the island would have a rankings board. There could also be an instance on this island with an NPC boss of sorts that could serve the purpose of teaching people through battle how to better pvp, pirates could choose a pirate class, level/difficulty for the Npc boss "practice pirate", companions would be random and based on the level/difficulty of the pvp boss pirate chosen. A loss to this boss would not result in any loss to player as he is meant for combat/pvp practice. This island would serve for more flexibility and availability for those that like to pvp as well as a place to enhance/improve your pvp skills via player pvp or practice boss "pvp". A vendor or various vendors could be set up on he island as well where you could use a new form of currency for pvp only called parlay tokens which you could trade to the vendors for unique and special "character appearance gear and/or items", companion skill points (tombs), gold or Doubloons. Parlay coins could also be used to encourage pirates who excel at pvp to be more giving, friendly, or helpful to those not as good at pvp by allowing the parlay coins to be traded like doubloons to other pirates, (Only while on pvp island), in doing so the pirates who give their parlay coins to lesser ranked pvp pirates can earn "merit rewards" which would add up and eventually could be used to get unique accomplishment badges/titles that when equipped give the pirate special bonuses/skills or could be traded for unique companions to the island.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
At higher levels, classes should start being able to take off some restrictions. Like, if in a future update, if there were a challenging boss that dropped some special shoes, providing the ability "Jump", that would be useful to some people. Or maybe, but probably less likely to be added, a rare, no auction-drop, a totem that could provide you with "Heavy Armor-Rank 1" so that some certain melee Witchdoctor may hope to wear his Metal Guardian's boots that would give him Dance of Steel.

So overall for lazy people who didn't read that paragraph, I want:

Rare boots that give jump talent

Rare totem that gives heavy armor talent

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
A Potion: To change the speed of dropped mounts to "very fast".

When a mount is dropped they are set to "normal" speed. Why not have a potion in the crown shop that could change any mount's speed to "very fast"?
I mean, wouldn't you like to use the corrupted Ki-Rin mount?

Reckless Remmy Ramsey
Clever Colin Kidd
Silly Zane
Crazy Keller
Bloody Blaine Ironside

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
insane zane on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
A Potion: To change the speed of dropped mounts to "very fast".

When a mount is dropped they are set to "normal" speed. Why not have a potion in the crown shop that could change any mount's speed to "very fast"?
I mean, wouldn't you like to use the corrupted Ki-Rin mount?

Reckless Remmy Ramsey
Clever Colin Kidd
Silly Zane
Crazy Keller
Bloody Blaine Ironside
Nothing stops me from using my Ki-rin mount, because I'm not in a hurry. Dropped mounts are free ( ! ). If you want to go fast buy a fast mount in the Crown Shop or buy a Tribal Pack.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Nothing stops me from using my Ki-rin mount, because I'm not in a hurry. Dropped mounts are free ( ! ). If you want to go fast buy a fast mount in the Crown Shop or buy a Tribal Pack.
I already have a "very fast" mount for all my characters and more. I am not complaining about the free drops having a "normal" speed when we get them, I'm only asking that they introduce a potion into the crown shop so we can change the speed to "very fast".

Notice how I said 'in the crown shop'? Obviously I'm not asking for it to be free, nor do I expect it.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
I would like to see some kind of other drops accompany scripts in the smugglers arena ( companions, gear, pets, etc..) I'd like to see a few unique pets that can only upgraded by self morph. Those pets wouldn't even appear in the inventory when you did a group morph. The Bullrog, grimtooth reaper, and Lavalancula could be added to the list of the self morph upgrade only group.

I'd like to see a return to core stats on gear. But I would also like to see the card powers able to be added by the player through some other means. Some kind of upgrade option. It seems like the more players acquired the tower gear...the more players went back to their other gear items that granted better core stats.

I think that the group aspect of opening chests was a stroke of genius. This makes that loner antisocial player interact with the larger community around them. I want to see this concept expanded on some level. Example.. Four players deploy their class banners in combat and are granted an extra ability... or summon a awesome companion for a few rounds.

But on the flip side i don't want to see every aspect of pirate 101 turn into some kind of group only experience.. That should be avoided at all costs

I'd like to see the entire pirate ship concept expanded. more unique customization of ships, expanded powers, access to cabins on the skyway, more hardened fixed bases that can be attacked by ship assaults. ship to ship pvp in assigned sections of the skyway. many, many more weapons. A fifth ship weapons slot.

Back to pets.. I want to see more pet attacks passed upwards as you improve the pedigree. six or eight card pets shouldn't be the only definition of a apex, top tier, max pedigree pet. Some of us like to have their pets be useful in a fight against a tough adversary.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2010
I was hoping you could do something about the zoom. In wizard101 by using the wheel on the mouse you can zoom in and out (get closer or farther from your character). You can do the same in Pirate but it does not stay that way and it gets annoying everytime i enter a new area and have to zoom out again. I find it difficult to travel when the camera is so close to the character. Thanks! Dark Destiny

Ensign
Jun 29, 2011
How about you add a ship-of-the-line, like a noticeable difference in size from the galleon, but isn't so big it doesn't fit it docks?

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
I have a great idea with this game! First you should know about a game called Kid Icarus Uprising. Once you learn about it, you should use my idea. Anyways, you should add sidequests about the game. Anyways, I hope you at least look at my suggesting.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
It would be cool if there were a crowns shop version of El Toro. He would be named Don Ricardo and he would be grey instead of brown, and wearing his dress suit he has on in the Manor Ballroom where you fight Santa Rana for the second time.

It would be awkward to try using a wine glass as a sword and a cane as a whip, so his attacks would probably have to be animated completely different. I made a list of what his attack animations could be:

Primary Attack 1: Swing cane to the right
Primary Attack 2: Swing cane downwards through center
Primary Attack 3: Knock in the head with wine glass
Epic Strike: Spin to left and jab with cane
Mega Strike: Uppercut with wine glass, then swing left and right with cane
Super Strike: Drink wine, set down glass, and make one big punch with now-empty fist

^ Mega and Super: cooler, but optional; may be replaced with more epic strike animations.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
two player emotes like high five and stuff a new mini-ship mount and new 2-player mounts

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
There are a lot of gear you can change the color of. the dye. But some you cant like Rooke's Armatura, hat, Swing's Hat ect. Weapons should be able to change colors too. I advise you to be able to change ALL the colors of every gear and equipment even the trim like changing the gold trim off a royal navy uniform to like black or any other color. I would really love to see unique gear being different colors like all black Rooke Armatura. A black Rooke Bulwark instead of red. Just please let us change the color of ALL types of equipment especially chaarcter gear like Rook, Tso, Swing you get what i mean

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
ADD FISHING. And I don't mean throwing a magical hookline into water. I mean get on your ship, take out a fishing rod, and throw the line over the edge. Or go to any edge with sky below. It seems to be quite succesful in Jonah town. Maybe thats where you get introduced to it?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
There should be an elixir that lets you mark another location.

Fearless Finnagan lvl 50

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
This was my (diesezme) response to a thread on Pirate101Central.com about companion ideas:
Batbeard
(My pixel art of his promotions)
Name:Batbeard
Species: Fat bat guy that doesnt fly
Class: Swashbuckler
Pirate Species: Bat Pillager
How you get the character: In whatever the next world is, he is there and he joins you 'cause he likes gold and you're going after El Dorado.
Weapon/Weapons of choice: Straight stabby knife and old walking stick
Epic Ability Options: Starts with Pirate (1) and Relentless (1), and two of your choice: Riposte (1 to 3), Blade Storm (1 to 3), First Strike (1 to 3), Witch Hunter (1 to 2), and Flanking (1 to 2).
Powers: Guaranteed Epic Strike and Walk in Shadows.
Promotion 1
Name: Batbeard
Species: Fat bat guy, now with a fedora
Pirate Species: Bat Raider
How you get the character: Rob people when sword and sticks break at level 71.
Weapon/Weapons of choice: Long, narrow cutlass and fancier walking stick
Epic Ability Options: Starts with Pirate (2) and Relentless (2), and one more of your choice: Riposte (1 to 3), Blade Storm (1 to 3), First Strike (1 to 3), Witch Hunter (1 to 2), and Flanking (1 to 2).
Powers: Guaranteed Mega Strike, Walk in Darkness, and Big Juju.
Promotion 2
Name: Batbeard
Species: Fat bat guy, now with more gold lining and also golden teeth
Pirate Species: Bat Baron
How you get the character: Rob richer people when sword and sticks break at level 82.
Weapon/Weapons of choice: Really awesome curvy falchion and a superior staff with a little golden bat head on the top
Epic Ability Options: Starts with Pirate (3), Relentless (2), and one more of your choice: Riposte (1 to 3), Blade Storm (1 to 3), First Strike (1 to 3), Witch Hunter, (1 to 2), Flanking, (1 to 2), and Relentless (3).
Powers: Guaranteed Super Strike, Walk in Darkness, Great Juju, Widow's Touch, and Assassin's Strike.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I'd really like an epic power turn on/off button for created main characters. I have so many low lvl powers on my lvl 62 that I never use because I have gotten an upgrade to certain powers making the old ones pretty useless. The low level powers just clutter the power tray and make getting the powers I really need or want to use pretty hard to get if not nearly impossible by the time I finish a battle. A lot of times the battle drags on much longer then I would like simply because I have to go through and discard my much weaker powers to get to the powers I really need or would like to use.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Covenator1162 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
I'd really like an epic power turn on/off button for created main characters. I have so many low lvl powers on my lvl 62 that I never use because I have gotten an upgrade to certain powers making the old ones pretty useless. The low level powers just clutter the power tray and make getting the powers I really need or want to use pretty hard to get if not nearly impossible by the time I finish a battle. A lot of times the battle drags on much longer then I would like simply because I have to go through and discard my much weaker powers to get to the powers I really need or would like to use.
Have you tried right-clicking unwanted battle cards? If you do this, however, you will not be able to use those cards for the duration of the battle. The same thing happens when you right-click doubloons.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
More starting characters slots. I have maxed all 6 of my character's too level 65.It would be nice to have a few characters I could play until the new release comes out.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Ensign
Feb 02, 2012
I think you should add a pvp arena for ships so you can see who has the best boat skills out there for the day. it would also be cool to see what kind of ships other people have. It would also be cool to see what ship horns and figure heads are out there. Just remember just because they are the same level as you dosen't mean they have the same nautical level as you.
Cheerful Sestiva Ivey level 63 Buccaneer

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
I think the badges you get that unlock special bosses in the game as crown shop companions is a fun and cool part of pirate101. It allows for some cool and unique companions beyond what you could normally get for putting out some effort. Like gortez and eep opp ork eep for example. Yes killing them 25 times to unlock them seems a bit excessive, but if they have their unique powers they have when you fight them and are decently expandable talent and epics wise with a unique epic or two I say it is well worth it. I have never personally unlocked either of these bosses cause 25 fights, especially when having to go through a dungeon takes a lot of patience and time. I am working on them tho.

But to get to the point, I would really love to see more unique bosses that can be unlocked in a similar manner to gortez and eep such as but not limited to emperor prawn and the floating Dutchman. More badges to work towards that actually require some work and new, unique, exciting companions to EARN. I've always wanted a shrimp on my team lol. Any chance of something like this happening in he future? Near or far? Just an idea.

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
The Grin Reaper on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
ADD FISHING. And I don't mean throwing a magical hookline into water. I mean get on your ship, take out a fishing rod, and throw the line over the edge. Or go to any edge with sky below. It seems to be quite succesful in Jonah town. Maybe thats where you get introduced to it?
Great idea. I've been thinking the same thing. I would hate to see gardening find it's way into pirate101 since I don't much see pirates tending to their fanciful gardens. But fishing is another thing and I could certainly see pirates fishing. I personally don't like the way fishing was done in wiz101. Anyway good idea Grin Reaper.