Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 23, 2014
I would love to see a mount that can increase your agility, strength, will, etc...

Ensign
Apr 11, 2011
You know what I would love to see? For the next world. I think that Avery tells you about it and says that it is a dangerous world and you will need help from somebody who has lived there. I think that person should be the Frogfather as it would be really cool revisiting him and having him as a companion. He could be a musketeer with a revolver (Cool Ranch style revolver) and he would be very good (Like as good as somebody like Bonnie Anne or El Toro) and he would be an all class companion that everybody gets.

I just think it would be awesome to see a character like that hopping next to you in his little black suit. As for the new world. Maybe it could be something like Itali or New York and there are a ton of mafia and or gangsters roaming the place.

I hope this gets considered as I would love to see this and it would be great if somebody from the Pirate101 team could tell me if that is a considered idea.

Thanks Pirate101.
Loyal Layne Ashford. Level 41 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
i just finished the 14th book. and if you want my 2 cents worth.
  • more missions that take more than just solo
  1. all but 2 missions i could do on my own for all 65 levels. all the interaction i did was just helping others or it just so happened that some one was doing the same mission i was so we joined but i did not need them. its nice to interact and work together. maybe you can add in gear that only has a chance to drop if you do it with 3 or 4 or 5 people in ur group. i noticed that you seem to get more gold but gold becomes almost useless in late game its so easy to get by just playing. i know u put in more mobs in to the attack the more players there are in it but maybe you could add in completely different mobs the more players are in it so its a different experience as u have more players. or like a lot of games are doing have an easy normal and expert setting for each mission
  • the skills sets to me need more variety. or need to do things differently when grouped with different skills.
  1. if i had a melee class i take the one that gives me the chance to do more attachs if i hit and other if i kill or do a crit u get another attack again. those are a must. and they can be so op when all of them prok and you make 6 to 8 attacks
  2. if i have a ranged i take the same as the melee but i add in the on that you get one attack when they come in to range. and that one can prok all of you skills.
  3. i would love to see more higher end items that give your pirate more talents. i bought the vodoo pack ... and i got a piece of gear that gave me ready spell ... that was really useful and it would be nice to see more gear rare drops that gave you hire end talents like level 2 or 3 in each. or even for sale in the shop if you want to make it that way

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure that the Helephant companion should get the Bolster Undead bonus from the Baron Samedi's Standard, because it is a fiery demon from the underworld! You guys should just make it so it is considered undead and I can use it with the standard. It's cool fighting the Blue Oni guys in the Water Temple with my Helephant, cause they are like opposites. . Also, that reminds me, maybe some other class could get a Blue Oni companion, I think musketeer or privateer.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
I think the next world should be grizzleheim, and the stormgate would be located in achean skyway near the passage. Also I think there should be ship pvp located at the class houses and dockmaster dan's location and we fight in different ship realms. I would love it if you guys can do this.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the Helephant companion should get the Bolster Undead bonus from the Baron Samedi's Standard, because it is a fiery demon from the underworld! You guys should just make it so it is considered undead and I can use it with the standard. It's cool fighting the Blue Oni guys in the Water Temple with my Helephant, cause they are like opposites. . Also, that reminds me, maybe some other class could get a Blue Oni companion, I think musketeer or privateer.
I love this idea (because my character main is a ) So yah a Blue Oni would be awesome. Also to expand more on this idea, it would be a reward for completing the
Boss battle against the Dragon Kings Fish

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
But it's not an undead creature just a demonic one. Big difference

Ensign
Dec 04, 2013
Ever since doubloons have come out, I run into the following common annoyance. When my doubloons are full, more specifically the treasure baths, I get the annoying pop up message that my doubloon is being trashed. I am fully aware my treasure baths are full, I get them quicker than I can use them. I woud like to see an option to turn off doubloon notifications? It is very annoying when I am running around trying to collect the chests after a battle and I get stopped to close out of the notification screen. Sometimes it happens in the street and if I take too long, it pulls me into another battle.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I think it would be so awesome if KingsIsle gave money away on crown, member, etc purchases to the people and children in Africa or for saving all animals. Second, is being able to level up to level 100 like in wiz101!
Third, is that there should be a pet store, or yum-n-ade less expensive!

~ Erin

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
It would be cool if the companion "Scorpius" could get a promotion from Scorpion to Emperor Scorpion at level 32. It would just turn Scorpius into a scorpion as big as the Scorpion Queen boss, but without the crown. Also he would get another epic. I really like Scorpius, because at level 65, his base armor is 62, which is crazy high for a swashbuckler, and higher than a lot of buccaneer companions' base armors.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
I think it'd be really awesome if every month or so you hosted a companions contest where everyone would
design their own companion, promotions, powers (with limits to their powers)
(maybe using some special
companion creator? Or even just paper and pencil.)
and 1st place would get to keep the companion they

designed, and/or it is put in the crown shop available to everyone.
If it just goes into the crown shop, instead of getting the companion, they get maybe 10,000 crowns or so?

Dino Ashford, Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Erin The Buccaneer on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
I think it would be so awesome if KingsIsle gave money away on crown, member, etc purchases to the people and children in Africa or for saving all animals. Second, is being able to level up to level 100 like in wiz101!

~ Erin
The max level is 65 probably because they're not done with the game, which i doubt they are.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
I think for the next world, they should do Grizzleheim or Krokotopia, or maybe an India based world, like Mooshu is Based of of China.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:

~ Erin
There is a pet store in bestia, and if you want free yum-n-ade, go collect the yum fruits that float around.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Hey, I have an Idea, for the quest thing where you can press ctrl + shift + q to get the nearest quest, also please have it so that if you hit it twice in a row, it can not include the Zeek quests. When I am looking for the nearest quest I am trying to level up, so seeing these things are annoying, and becuase there is one for EVERY SINGLE AREA you are most likely to end up targeting one of these.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
Dino Ashford on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
I think for the next world, they should do Grizzleheim or Krokotopia, or maybe an India based world, like Mooshu is Based of of China.
I like this Idea, but this might be an idea for the world known as Rajah which is briefly mentioned in Marleybone during the Kurgah problem, so it is likely to happen

Witty Noah Nitingale lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Voodoo Cornelius on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
Hey, I have an Idea, for the quest thing where you can press ctrl + shift + q to get the nearest quest, also please have it so that if you hit it twice in a row, it can not include the Zeek quests. When I am looking for the nearest quest I am trying to level up, so seeing these things are annoying, and becuase there is one for EVERY SINGLE AREA you are most likely to end up targeting one of these.
Perhaps a check box in the settings so that those that WANT to find Zekes stuff can and those that already have can have the arrow ignore them.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
Fireally Xela on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I think having an Arctic Fox pet added into the game would be a pretty cool and cute pet

Also, I think having a transportaler in our houses would be nice like how there are spiral doors in a player's house in Wizard101
explaining about foxes, there should be a companion exactly like Bonnie Anne but is an arctic fox instead.

this would be cool

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Personally I miss the way Privateers use to be with all their buffs. I mean if you think about it, Everyone including myself had to drastically change their fighting style with Espirit, Zeal, Great Juju, Leviathans armor, etc. from 10 rounds to only about 3-5. I think it'd be nice if someday you could all change it back similiar to when Pirate101 was at its most fun time for me and probably others also. I'm always hearing people say they miss the way things use to be.

Ensign
May 20, 2012
I believe you should add:

Ranked Nautical PVP
Ranked PVP
A new world
In home dungeons
House Minigames
Crafting
and a Companion Creator in the crown shop

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
I would love what you did in wizard when you reached a certain level you don't just learn your spell from a teacher you have to do a quest to get it I would love to have that in pirate

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
ZaeXX9 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
I believe you should add:

Ranked Nautical PVP
Ranked PVP
A new world
In home dungeons
House Minigames
Crafting
and a Companion Creator in the crown shop
Already are in home dungeon(s)

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
the boomerang school:
the teacher is a kangaroo
some spells are free to musketeers, some to swashbucklers, etc
they use throwy weapons
the class specific companion is a wombat
all thrower class companions have Australian accents
the way their weapons move is forward in a line, they hit an even number of times(one time there the other time back)
some spells have the aim one block around you and it goes in a huge circle with a diameter of however large your range is

Please say "Yar", I've been dreaming about this since I started playing the game
Fearless Griffin Burke
Level 50

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Dino Ashford on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
Mooshu is based off of Japan, you can tell by "Mooda"
Any way, love this idea, to expand on this, I think that before we go to this new world we should have to go to the "Pirate Council of the Spiral" where, kind of like in Wysteria, you battle for the "pirate's cup" where you battle, thieve, and hunt against other worlds, the worlds that you could have chosen to grow up in. There you meet a childhood friend that was your adoptive parent's son/daughter and, after you beat them in a 1v1 match (no companions) you get that person as a companion. (sorry if this is confusing)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
Mooshu is based off of Japan, you can tell by "Mooda"
Any way, love this idea, to expand on this, I think that before we go to this new world we should have to go to the "Pirate Council of the Spiral" where, kind of like in Wysteria, you battle for the "pirate's cup" where you battle, thieve, and hunt against other worlds, the worlds that you could have chosen to grow up in. There you meet a childhood friend that was your adoptive parent's son/daughter and, after you beat them in a 1v1 match (no companions) you get that person as a companion. (sorry if this is confusing)
MooShu is based off of both Japan and China ( you can tell by the names ) and possibly other Asian cultures, belief in the Budah spread from India through China and later into Japan.