Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
David IceCrafter on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
Two ideas, in fact, both of them based on Wizard101.

First, I'd love to be able to preview houses, both from NPC vendors and from the Crown Shop.

Second, Quest Helper in W101 is a great help in finding quests you haven't done yet. Any chance of adding it to P101? I think it'd be an even greater help here, where the quests are so spread out.
I agree with the first idea, I kept thinking that to my self

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One more thing, can you add mounts and pets in the bazaar?

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
i think they should have invasions like they did in pirates of the carribean online cause for me it was fun very fun and since Kingsisle has multipule servers it would run better than the other game since that game was i think one server and very laggy at times but since this game has many servers i think it would be fine and if you think my idea won't work please tell me

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
As i have now read through 35 pages of posts lol, I see a lot of customization ideas for our pirates from name and color changes to crafting new ship parts, also some neat game concepts that are really exciting. The one BIG thing I would just love to see is the quest finder, it is so difficult to run from island to island and storm-gate to storm-gate to attempt to find all your side quests. they say the search is half the fun, but when your spend half the time afk flying, the search is half AS fun. Also, I would love to see some of the outrageous customization like that of Wizards101. And as always, LVL cap raise, extended quest line, more skills, new pets, new mounts, new ships, new fashion, and maybe a class change option (food for thought)
Thanks for reading,
Yar to make a difference!!
Tristan Carter lvl65

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
the people that start when it is finished they start with 5000 or 500 crowns

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TristanCarter90 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
As i have now read through 35 pages of posts lol, I see a lot of customization ideas for our pirates from name and color changes to crafting new ship parts, also some neat game concepts that are really exciting. The one BIG thing I would just love to see is the quest finder, it is so difficult to run from island to island and storm-gate to storm-gate to attempt to find all your side quests. they say the search is half the fun, but when your spend half the time afk flying, the search is half AS fun. Also, I would love to see some of the outrageous customization like that of Wizards101. And as always, LVL cap raise, extended quest line, more skills, new pets, new mounts, new ships, new fashion, and maybe a class change option (food for thought)
Thanks for reading,
Yar to make a difference!!
Tristan Carter lvl65
Hi Tristan, welcome to the message boards. Kudos to you for reading all the prior posts. Not many bother and that was a Hawkulean task. Well done. *Hands golden library card.*

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I think it would be cool if Kings Isle could create a jailhouse dog for a pet. You know after all, a dog is "Man's best Friend". Also in Pirates of the Caribbean Jack did have a dog as part of his crew. I think it would be a total hit, especially since dogs are so cute and awesome. I think it could also be cool if the pets could have an outfit with some of them, but I don't want to make things way to complicated. I'm so excited for the new pets that will be released, and I hope that maybe in the future we can see some dogs or wolves.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I would like to also see some of the Housing Vendors have more stuff in their inventory. Some vendors for example hardly have any items in their inventory, especially the vendor in Nova Aquila. I'd love to have more items to buy that would go great with my houses.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2012
I would like a flag shop where you can change your flag colors for at least once C: arr thats all i got for now and ty <3

Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
I really wish that you can farm certain bosses for companions

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
1) Add an offline mode so you can play without having to have connection, I often find myself during long car rides wishing I could play P101 or W101

2) Increase the friends list capacity

3) Add 2 person mounts, or better yet 4 person for an entire group

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
you could add a naval battle arena that players could battle in.

Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
I have an idea for the soon coming update for pirate101.I think the ship items should be cheaper and that there should be a captions quarters on the ships.Also I think the next world in the book chapter should be Polaris. Please let me know when the update is coming it said in spring and its spring right now.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2014
I think that you should be able to create "Pirate crews" with friends - but with something kind of like the true friend code- and should be able to share quests with them. also, all your crew should share a ship and have a captain. one last thing. the experience you get from battles should be divided up and the prizes and gold put into a crew bank so its more equal.

Ensign
May 30, 2009
in wizard 101 you have a search for quest box in the quest box area. I would love to have one in Pirate 101 also

Ensign
Feb 06, 2014
What if pets could be mounts or mounts be pets?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I have a suggestion, if I may. May I suggest Sheet music (a score) for all of the ringtones?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think that some areas in the game should be tweaked a bit, because when I travel on the safe areas (only MooShu really) I get into random enemy battles, and some enemies go on the safe areas.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
House Dungeons and Companions free to roam in your house. I feel like if those were added that it would feel like your own world! :D

Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
I think if you make a new class the companion should be a panda for the first companion. I believe it would be a sick character and a lot of people would play the class for that character. Just a thought

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
mounts could also help in battles and the pets a bit stronger like companions

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I also think that the magnificent 7 members should be able to talk as main companions. I know that privateers get two, but maybe one can talk one time, and one can talk another.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I have another very good idea to my opinion. At the WAY beginning of the game, the introduction, we get to choose 3 things: where we're from, how our parents died, and what we got in jail for. For the first one, I think we should get a companion from the place we were raised in.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I had an idea about mounts being able to race against one another, but seeing as they have different speeds that would be unfair.

I think there should be a special companion that is unlocked after completing every main quest and side quest in world (Such as if you complete all the quests in Skull Island's 4 skyways, you could unlock a special new crown shop companion). Well now that I think of it, it doesn't have to be a companion... maybe something like an eyepatch? :P I like collecting those :D