Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Ok two...small changes. First....using elevators or entering your ship cabin. To disappear and reappear with a puff of smoke drives me nuts!! I know a few places which this occurs. Cant you make pirates fade out and back in again like at other entrances? To actually feel like you are entering or exiting a doorway. Going from ship to dock...or vice versa is fine. That makes sence.
I noticed you get scrip from ships you sink. I like to board and I havent gotten any scrip from that. Can you get scrip by sinking a ship that you have boarded?? that should be changed if you cant. I love fighting on ships than just blowing them up

Ensign
Jun 24, 2011
1. What about ship/ship equipment crafting or quest for special ship stats (speed for exemple)?
2. What about quest for edditional pet skills (active or/and passive) and special pet quests in general?
3. What about actual flag on a mast?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I'm a cool-looking weapon person , that means I want cool-looking weapons, not that I have cool-looking weapons.

SO I have some ideas for super-duper cool weapons and stuff!

1. The Mojo Blade

-Glowing red sword from the "Mojo Blade" spell, when it criticals it looks like "Mojo Reaver" spell.

-Slashy/Staffy weapon, bonuses from Will.

-Drops from some random boss in a future Old Scratch promotion.

2. Deacon's Clockwork Revolver

-Includes his cane in your right hand.

-Shooty weapon, bonuses from Agility.

-Provides you with Double Tap and Inferno Shot.

-Dropped by Deacon, of course.

3. [ninja name here]'s Headband

-Looks like the headband on the Naruto guy, you do headbutts on people for attacks.

-Smashy weapon, bonuses from Strength.

-Drops from [ninja name here], headbutting pig in a shack on the North (according to the map) end of Kita Dock.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
I think a big update like the following would be cool:

• Life Fountain Housing Furniture
  • Dyed Mounts
  • Companions On Your Ship Deck
  • Hidden Companions (When you find one, you get it)
  • Training School (Not at all like your class schools)

Silly Noah Underwood - Level 56

Ensign
May 20, 2012
I have a few ideas:
Putting companions like Peter quint and all other starters in the crown shop
Making more booster packs in the crown shop
Ranked PVP
Crafting
New World

Charming Isaiah Thompson, Level 32

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ZaeXX9 on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
I have a few ideas:
Putting companions like Peter quint and all other starters in the crown shop
Making more booster packs in the crown shop
Ranked PVP
Crafting
New World

Charming Isaiah Thompson, Level 32
Welcome to the Message Boards, ZaeXX9! Many of the things you're asking for are coming ( how soon? IDK )
BUT I would be very disappointed if KI released our level four trainer companions into the Crowns Shop. I want at least one of my crew to be unique to me!

Ensign
Mar 28, 2009
When fighting on your equipped ship and a companion dies if you have other unassigned companions they can be called upon the 'deck' of the ship to pick up where the dead companion spot in the fight.

Ensign
May 20, 2012
Ensign
Dec 05, 2010
Some point within the game,
choices should be aloud to be made.
Not just what class of pirate does one want to be,
but different story line paths that will determine the overall type of pirate one should become,
Even if its just for a specific badge.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I have an idea. What if during really long dungeons like general tso, Miranda, or anything else there is a check point half way through. I know some kids don't have 2 hours online so they cant finish the dungeon. so the checkpoint is so they can continue later. If your with friends then they can those to go on or wait.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
I have an idea. What if during really long dungeons like general tso, Miranda, or anything else there is a check point half way through. I know some kids don't have 2 hours online so they cant finish the dungeon. so the checkpoint is so they can continue later. If your with friends then they can those to go on or wait.
Please, Please, Please do this Especially for the Moo Manchu Tower (somewhere on Floor 6). As someone who does NOT have 3 hours to complete a dungeon, this would be an amazing addition.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I know that I've asked for quite a few things from wizard and you don't like to mix the two (other than Zeke...x cough cough x ) but please hear me out! I love all the REALLY cute cat-like pets but I REALLY miss heckhounds (yes I know I could just play wizard) and it would be cool to have at least some kind of dog-like pet on pirate. I know you don't like my "please mix the two games" questions so if we are not getting Arthur Wethersfield, please grant me at least this one!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Add the words 'no stitch' or a non-stitch symbol to those items that are non-stitch so we can know which items are stitch-able.
Add wigs with customizable colors to crown shop
Add dresses/gowns to drops or venders or crown shop.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Covenator1162 on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
In a pirate game? seriously? This is actually a really good idea. pirates are often seen with parrot and monkey pets. I'd also like a bigger selection of hairstyles in the game you can use to change appearance of hats. Very few currently exist and their really aren't a lot of hat styles to choose from or that I personally like so some more hairstyle options would be nice, not like the wizard101 hairstyles but specific to the theme of this game and the worlds in it.

Also was thinking would be cool if whip/whip combo weapons were added for us pirates to use. Gun and a whip, sword and a whip or just a whip itself would be cool and fit well with game I think.
Along with the hair thing, yes yes and yes! I know it might be copyrighting if they did this but they could do something like it. I'm a huge fan of the 2012 version of Karai from tmnt and she has AWESOME hair! I'd LOVE something like that! Look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Covenator1162 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
Great idea. I've been thinking the same thing. I would hate to see gardening find it's way into pirate101 since I don't much see pirates tending to their fanciful gardens. But fishing is another thing and I could certainly see pirates fishing. I personally don't like the way fishing was done in wiz101. Anyway good idea Grin Reaper.
It'd be cool if we could sell the fish for like 500 or more gold starting with the least desired fish. It'd be a great way to add more money, especially for pirates who don't have membership.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well...
1.More pirate themed clothing(cough cough topic Better girl clothing)
2. the ability to use cabins when were flying
3.hair styles-the current crown shop are ,try again (I don't like to wear hats all the time!)
4.let us change our voice it'd be a really cool game play option, cause you know when you grow your voice changes, and it wouldn't be fair to already existing pirates( I sound like Alvin)
5.GET RID OF THE WOUNDED THING FOR COMPANIONS!!! I hate it, I always lose 2 companions per battle, now if i'm in dungeon my best are gone, and my others are really really really far behind and it'll cost more gold and time to level all up it really slows me down! that update drives me CRAZY!

I think the most important are Pirate girl clothing, Voices, hair styles and WOUNDED COMPANIONS grrrrr....
but yeah, don't force all girls to wear a dress just make a few long ones for parties and stuff, maybe be you can bring over NOBLE GARB from w101? or at least use some of the fan art girls submit to you. Voices, yeah able to change as we please and hair styles, the OUTLAST and the other one don't match my swashbuckler Last, WOUNDED COMPANIONS, pls pls I Hate it with a passion

Thx for reading Belle level 64

Ensign
Feb 19, 2015
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!

• Heres a few things this game add to make it improve 1.add ship pvp 2.add a pvp rank system to buy pvp related gear 3.a friend ship system with crew so they can have good/bad attributes in battle 4.a played pirate crew (like a big permanent group) that has its on war ship and flag

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Sorry if this has already been requested, but...please please please at some point make it possible for us to change our pirate's face and hair. When I first started, I wanted fierce looking pirates so I chose the frowning expression, but I'm tired of looking mean all the time and would like to give my pirate a nice pretty smile. Also, wearing the same hair style day after day after day is killing me. I have 3 max levels and 2 higher level pirates and don't want to give them up and put in the time it would take to level new pirates just to change the way their face and hair looks. Thank you :)

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
I have been playing pirate101 for a while now. And i am starting to notice some my favorite things are disappearing from the game, Like marcus the cutthroat in the flooded tunnels i think, He is in the place with the Flooded shrine and Fin you guys should really bring back please i use to have fun there and get a lot of good loot. And if you can you should have badge that say defeat marcus seven times or something to earn marcus as a companion? But when you get the chance to read please think on it i would gretful if you can bring him back.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
I have a great idea for the ship vs ship. You know how you click on a ship and it shows every thing on the ship? Well you can add in the a button that says attack with two cannons on the bottom, When you click that you are attacking it like you would any other ship! There is something else too if you wish not to be attack there would be another button near the ship health that says end battle for you can then go about your business. There is two more things I like to add, you are able to board the enemy ship when it is yellow or sink it like other ships but when you are sunk, here's where my second idea is; you get the choice to stay where you are with that invisible look or flee to a fountain and the enemy gets some loot even if they flee before the duel is over and the loot is a copy of what ever they may own but they still keep there stuff.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
I actually have two!

#1: Maybe you can change the look of your character for crowns or gold?
#2: Maybe you can add Wysteria and or Wizard City as a world? I love these 2 worlds in Wizard101!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
I just thought of something... Maybe you could also add human and ebon spectre companions?

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
I think having an Arctic Fox pet added into the game would be a pretty cool and cute pet

Also, I think having a transportaler in our houses would be nice like how there are spiral doors in a player's house in Wizard101

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fireally Xela on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I think having an Arctic Fox pet added into the game would be a pretty cool and cute pet

Also, I think having a transportaler in our houses would be nice like how there are spiral doors in a player's house in Wizard101
Welcome to the message boards Xela
You have some good ideas here. Keep them coming and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Xela
You have some good ideas here. Keep them coming and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Thanks, Chrissy!

I also had an idea earlier today of having a nautical boss fight - unlike fights like the Brass Monkey, however, I think it would be cool to fight something like a sky squid as a boss, something you can't board, I think that would be a really cool addition to Pirate101

I also thought of having a dungeon, or battle, that had a player use 7 companions; having your units split up into 2 different areas (maybe without a way to reach each other initially?) to accomplish 2 different goals or, maybe have a large scale survival round! Something out of the ordinary that would be challenging and stretch the player (like with the battle against Stormzilla)