Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 19, 2012
Two ideas, in fact, both of them based on Wizard101.

First, I'd love to be able to preview houses, both from NPC vendors and from the Crown Shop.

Second, Quest Helper in W101 is a great help in finding quests you haven't done yet. Any chance of adding it to P101? I think it'd be an even greater help here, where the quests are so spread out.

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I have a few ideas to just throw out there. If you agree with any of these, leave a yar!

1. In the next update, you should make promotions for the starter companions. Kan Po- Goat Grandmaster, Kobe Yojimbo- Samoorai Warlord, Wing Chun- Crane Grandmaster, Egg Shen- Goose Grandmaster, and finally, Subodai- Horse Nawab

2. Promotion for the Inoshishi Necromancer companion. I'm thinking Inoshishi Elementalist.

3. Promotion for the Serpent Augur companion. Probably something like Serpent Diviner or Serpent Oracle.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2014
Well when I am at cool ranch i always see Darkmoor ships and they look awesome! Maybe you could have a ship quest for each class? Like witchdoctors get the darkmoor ships and stuff like that. ALSO can you PLEASE add some sort of clan or guilds thing? That would be awesome and you could wear your guild name like a badge under your name :D

Also, whatever mastermind came up with the idea of cool ranch I applaud them. That place in way to hard sometimes. Idk if thats what it was meant for but its a terrible place thats gives me nightmares. Chase

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
A side quest referencing the game ''Don't Starve''
In marleybone a 1 in a 100 a blue police box may fly by during the outside world

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The game is pretty great right now :P Especially since it is only over a year old.
The only things I want to see the most (and I think that KI will probably add them in later) are:
Quest Finder:
Really helpful for those who want to collect badges.
Ship PVP:
Where we can battle with our ships (btw does anyone know a good place they should add a ship pvp?)
Ranked PVP:
This is probably what most pvp lovers want.
and maybe some improvements on certain companions that are being hated on?

Noble Tyler Strong

Ensign
Sep 08, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
i love the game and everything in it but if you could like make one world that is a bit less flying and a bit more land stuff some and maybe like a side world like pigswick academy we could be the founders and stuff and maybe we win the first spiral cup they ever was and cause we help are's is made out of gold and a magic swords folding in the air of the cup like the wizard101 and plus make it like a great farming place like AQ in wizard were it goes form level and stuff that would be awesome and make more witchdoctors companion it's not fair they is to many other class but not a fair number of witchdoctor companion

Arthur

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
got another one POLLY WOGER SKYWAY IN SKULL ISLAND WITH A GRIZZIELHEIM STORMGATE IN IT!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
There should be a Hairdresser where you can change your hairstyle and color for a few gold. (Or if you really want to, Crowns.) If you're not fond of your hairstyle anymore, just go to a hairdresser somewhere in every Game World to change it.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
throughout the game, we get a look at several pictures. it would be really cool if we could take those pictures and get them as wall hangings for furniture. same with the maps of any/all skyways.

Matthew Walker 65
Sly Sloan Silver 56

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
I have been wondering if when you do the next world you can do something like this we get a mission to duplicate the map pieces as best we can and let the armada think they have the map pieces while we are sorta off thier radar for a bit we sneak inside the palace where the map pieces are held and have to duplicate the ones the armada have before we get caught and we take the pieces and we then quickly get the last map piece and duplicate that and have the armada think they have won while they have not won at all so then we have a traitor in our mist that helps the armada get back the real map also while we are halfway to El Dorado either we win or we lose the map gets stolen and that traitor then gives the real map to kain and or bishop while we are trying to sail quickly to el dorado since once we entered we can't go back till the map is ours again

also on a side note can you please have the quests sorted by world or have different tabs for quests like if you want to go to marleybone you go to your quest [age and click marleybone and all thier quests that you have gotten show up

Ensign
Apr 23, 2013
Okay my idea is that there need to be more female companions. and more companions for the swashbucklers buccaneers privateers and musketeers, cause so far the witch doctors have (the most) companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have the Lil' Siren pet in wiz 101 and would love to see something similar here. Also I recently purchased the empire bundle, but I have NO aquilan house gear, I went to the agora ( in Aquila ) but nothing for my house there.
Hmm, also, I would like to see a new pack available, if possible. Maybe something darkmoor related?
anyway thnx for the great game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
clockworkAngelPrin... on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
Okay my idea is that there need to be more female companions. and more companions for the swashbucklers buccaneers privateers and musketeers, cause so far the witch doctors have (the most) companions.
I think your numbers are off. If you take all the side companions Privateers have the most. The current list according to the Wiki is:
Privateers: 34
Swashbucklers : 30
Witchdoctors: 28
Musketeers: 27
Buccaneers: 26

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Have a little pet pavilion like w101 except like they have same talents like Baby - Teen - Adult
- ancient - epic - Mega and each time you level it, it could be like Armadillo pet Baby Riposte and relentless when you level it it could get like first strike, blade storm, or riposte to you get it
and also the talents such as rough, dodgy etc etc. I just think it would be cool to have something like that and talk of the pet snacks! Gummy Chief Troggy etc etc etc lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How cool would it be if we could CRAFT our ships! or ship parts? The pirates of history depended on ship's carpenters to keep their ships in shape ( shipshape, get it? ) You could call it carpentry.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I would like to see if KingsIsle can create a Lord of the Rings like realm. A realm in which some powerful ruler has been corrupted with evil, and as a pirate it's up to you to restore the land to peace. Also in this realm pirates will be working alongside other pirates and warriors to protect the land from invaders. To be honest I think it's quite possible, and I know it's possible that KingsIsle can make it happen if they wanted to.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I would like to see KingsIsle work on creating new Housing items that seem more realistic, and can easily fit in with the amazing new houses available. A few examples can include displaying weapons, better food, new instruments, and etc.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
How cool would it be if we could CRAFT our ships! or ship parts? The pirates of history depended on ship's carpenters to keep their ships in shape ( shipshape, get it? ) You could call it carpentry.
i think that would be a great idea

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I would like to see some newer and improved attacks for all of the classes. I already love my abilities as a max level swashbuckler such as Back stab or assassins strike, and I can't wait to see what's going to come next.

Ensign
Feb 20, 2009
Please allow me to change my flags and colors for $10 in crowns. Please allow us to change our looks or names for $5 in crowns. Allow us to preview the housing before purchase as they do in Wizard 101. Give us a bigger window to see the clothing on our pirate before we purchase it or change the colors of the clothes we hand down, as they do in Wizard 101. You really need to add more card packs in crown shop. Tribal pack is good, but you could add some of the ones from wizard 101.... Grizzelheim actually sailed to Wizard city, we should sail there, as pirates of course. Avalon too. ..........

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I think that KingsIsle should make a Turtle Witchdoctor companion. Yar if you agree.

Smart Jonah Dove
lvl. 65

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
An idea for the Buccaneer class here. Much like the raise combat threat talent, only as a power with a few modifications. This power, when activated in battle will make all enemies on the battlefield target that whomever the power is directed at, or just the player activating the power for the next 1-3 turns.

This idea spawns from the frustration that I have felt when the enemy seems to favour one companion that I need to stay alive for another few round to beat the match, or whenever someone else I was playing with needed to buy them some extra time, but was slain before they could carry out their strategy.

This power could also be learnt by all the other classes for practice points, as I could easily see musketeers using this power on their tank companions as well.

Thanks for reading .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CapnKaz on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Please allow me to change my flags and colors for $10 in crowns. Please allow us to change our looks or names for $5 in crowns. Allow us to preview the housing before purchase as they do in Wizard 101. Give us a bigger window to see the clothing on our pirate before we purchase it or change the colors of the clothes we hand down, as they do in Wizard 101. You really need to add more card packs in crown shop. Tribal pack is good, but you could add some of the ones from wizard 101.... Grizzelheim actually sailed to Wizard city, we should sail there, as pirates of course. Avalon too. ..........
I am in total agreement with the change names and colors idea. I know this would cause a big headache for the staff of KI, but beats the alternative of deleting a pirate and starting over. Yes, bring Myrella Windspar to Skull Island. A bigger window would be sooo helpful. Card packs are coming, I'm sure they are being developed as we write this; it took a while for card pack to show in W 101, remember. Not sure I want to go to Wizard City.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TurtleWitchdoctor on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
I think that KingsIsle should make a Turtle Witchdoctor companion. Yar if you agree.

Smart Jonah Dove
lvl. 65
They already have. Chilam Bak You nailed it right on the nose. He isn't "Exactly" a turtle........He's a turtle on steroids .

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Also, can I suggest being able to get dropped Companions?