Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 15, 2009
You guys should add gauntlets like in wizard101!
You know those bundles like the pagoda one that gives a furniture item you can use to enter a dungeon with.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2014
My sister has several kids that I would love to introduce to Pirate101 and she LOVES your attitude toward most of the kid-friendly features. She only had one suggestion: find a way to skip the visual part of the battles. She didn't like the idea of her children watching the characters hit each other. Only one of her children are over 13 years old. I believe if there was an option to turn that off, she would happily let her children play with me.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I have a great Idea put all my crew back to normal before the update with no bed rest and you can keep every thing else. That has to be the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune of being saddled with and I have played games since 1978.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
to access your bank in the captain quarters of the boat. no decoration options . as in. bank asccess only. also friends can only access it through group. another idea to be able to switch your companions weapons. per requirment class.level, double handed, staff. that kind of requirement. to give them a little advantage. also after purchasing a crown companion. not one you can earn through badges like gortez or eek the witch doctor. after purchasing, to be able to copy, once for like 75k or 125k gold and to be transfered to any charachter . the copy file turns into a temp pet file, used to transfer one accepted to a comanion, turns back into a permanant companion file

Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
So I was thinking I know we get companions for how our parents died and what class we chose also...but we choose where we grew up like krokotopia, mooshu, grizzleheim, skull island, and marleybone. How about we get a companion from those worlds also but when krok and grizzle are ready to come to priate101. And the side quest we be a "Letter from home". We won't get them till lvl 70 or 75. We could get one of our old friends or the family that took us like a brother or sister to our pirate. What does everyone think a new companion that is from the worlds we chose at the beginning.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
Can we have bounties like seriously I think it would be awesome to see the coin for our heads go up and up as we travel around the spiral!

Ensign
Sep 04, 2009
I am level 65 with my pirate. I miss the little thrill I used to have with each battle as I waited to find out which companions would be joining me in the battle. now I always know it will be my top 3 companions. it makes the game just a bit duller. I also don.t have to worry at all about keeping my companions up to date. The other thing it does is it makes each of the battles pretty much the same unless I take the time to continuously change my companions, which I can't do because I cant purposely give myself a bad companion, even if it would make the battle more interesting. In other words, please let the companions appear randomly again, but let us choose percentages as you did before. Thanks.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
Dear Kingsisle,
I have another very wild idea now First, badges for finding all Zeke quests. And then adding brackets in the text chat.
Then, I know you will think this idea is pretty crazy but please read this idea and please reply, i was waiting desperately for a reply in my last post But none came I felt really sad 'cuz of that. So please reply this time!
Anyways, here is the idea: you know when you find an awesome and amazing limited item in the crown shop you get all excited to buy it but suddenly you realize not enough crowns Well i do and i still now. So can you not make it like this: you can buy the item even if you have not enough crowns but you can't equip it. And if you don't pay for the item until some time (some days or a week, maybe) then it disappears giving you only one last notification saying either you pay for it at the moment (in another option saying 5500 crowns for eg.) or another saying: Sorry, I can't pay Please continue. How do you like the idea? I will wait for a reply so please reply!!!!
Btw i changed my main char fromwitchdoctor to swashbuckler,Ambitious Blaze Ironside Plz reply!!

Sincerely, desperately, eagerly, hopefully, intently, happily, watchfully
-Blaze
P.S- I really like the new sound now every time i Transportalate from world to world!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Autumn Dawnwalker on May 26, 2014 wrote:
I am level 65 with my pirate. I miss the little thrill I used to have with each battle as I waited to find out which companions would be joining me in the battle. now I always know it will be my top 3 companions. it makes the game just a bit duller. I also don.t have to worry at all about keeping my companions up to date. The other thing it does is it makes each of the battles pretty much the same unless I take the time to continuously change my companions, which I can't do because I cant purposely give myself a bad companion, even if it would make the battle more interesting. In other words, please let the companions appear randomly again, but let us choose percentages as you did before. Thanks.
Hi there Autumn and welcome to the message boards.

I agree that the excitement of not knowing who will show up in battle, can be quite a welcoming rush! The good news is that you can still have that excitement! When KI implemented the updates, they set the default option for companions who show up in battle to "In Order"- meaning the top 3 companions will always appear...but they gave us the option to change this from the default, to "First Mate" or "Random".

You may not be aware but you can go to the 'Gear Tab' at the top of the screen, select 'Options' from the drop down menu, click on the 2nd joystick tab coming from the left. When the menu appears look at '"Combat Unit Selection". If you want randomization, just click on the yellow arrows and select "Random" for 'total 100% randomness' or "First Mate" for guaranteed 1st mate followed be total randomness for other battle crew members.

Just leave many or most of your companions unassigned from tasks and you will get the randomness that you enjoy and are wanting. You can set the option to "Random", not assign most of your companions and still get a great variety in battle or not assign any and get massive randomness.

With it set to "In Order" you will always get the same companions in battle (barring bed rest companions). With it set to "Random", any companions not performing tasks and/or on Bed Rest will have the same percentage and randomness of showing up...a free for all, if you will. If set to "First Mate", you will always get your first mate, but the other members of the battle crew will be totally random (again with the same chance for all, regardless of level) from the 'non task assigned/non bed rest' companions. The only thing lacking is the different percentages that companions use to possess, based on their order in the companion lineup.

Other than that, I'm happy to say- who we want in battle is 100% in our hands.

Hope this helps and again welcome to the Message Boards.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2014
Autumn Dawnwalker on May 26, 2014 wrote:
There IS a way to do that! We complained about it in the test realm and they listened! Check out your options screen.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I wish there were some sort of music player like they had added in Wizard101. My two favorite songs from Wizard101 were the Marleybone Combat Theme and the Aquila Boss Combat Theme.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
bluedoe2 on Aug 15, 2012 wrote:
It would be kind of cool to be able to actually pirate ships to earn some. It would be 1/1000 chance but you still have the possibility.
I know right! All the ships I destroy with my tiny little marleybone skiff are giant and I wish I could be sailing in them!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I just bought some crowns because of the sale where 1000 c = 1$ and bought the batacuda mount, worth 4$ in crowns and it turns out it doesnt actually boost your speed at all! I don't care about the looks, I just wanted something cheap that made me get places faster! Can there be like some giant red text saying DOES NOT ENHANCE SPEED or something like right in the middle of the box?

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
I would like to suggest the game be available on other platforms as well, like Android and iOS.

Now I would think that the major obstacle in bringing Pirate101 to a phone or tablet, would be the file size of the game, but I have a solution. Even if only certain features of the game is available, it would be great.
With the recent updates to pets and companions, one basically need to log in and check on their training and collecting every so often. Now, even if only the companion, pet management pages and maybe the bazaar and crown shop are available through a phone and tablet App, it would be awesome. I can't be at my home pc all the time, most of us are either away at school or work. How great would it be if we can quickly check on our pets and companions from our phones. Collect, train, feed and assign new orders. Quickly check what's available at bazaar and crown shop, then when you get home, just carry on with our questing

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Can we have like some class quiz thing like in Wizard101 where you say which is more powerful and whatnot that would be really fun

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I should probably be posting this on Wizard101.com but, when I played Pirate101 for the first time I saw that the storyline quest was in the front of the quest list, and I remembered how on Wizard101 I had to go look up which quest was the storyline. So can you make the storyline quest on Wizard101 move to the first page too?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
So i have seen this idea a few times

a companion based on where your character was raised (When your choosing where you were raised how your parents died Etc)

It could be a brother if your character is a girl or a sister if your character is a boy

Like this

Skullisland Scrimshaw: Girl rat (If you are a boy you get girl rat Like the ones on those ships in the tradewinds skyway) Or Boy rat (If you are a girl you get a boy rat like the ones on the ships in the tradewinds skyway)

Grizzelheim: I dont know Bear or wolf?

Krokotopia: Manders?

And then the other places so yea...

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I liked playing the Wizard101 pet games , and that's why I got excited when I heard pets could have training. All you do now is wait 10 hours for your pet to gain like 2 of each stat and 20 health or something. I really want something like the maze game , I think it was called, to be in Pirate101 because that was so fun! Please add games, I mean, make them optional though, because I have a ton of pets that my companions have gathered from pet wrangling.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I don't know who runs freekigames.com but I know that the redeem page is on this website. I love playing dueling diego and before I tried out Pirate101 and it came out I was playing it and I kept getting some brass cogs and 50 gold or something. So on the redeem popup can there be a wizard hat and then a skull and you click on one to tell which game you want a gift thing on?

Ensign
Apr 23, 2011
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I would Love to see Advanced Stitching. Cue the quest;

[The Gal With The Golden Needles]
. {Quest INTRO]
Eloise MerryWeather Has become troubled over the last few weeks. Seems she has heard gossip from Blind Mew revolving around a newly obtained Treasure Chest baring golden Crossed Needles the Cutthroats have gotten there slippery little fins onto.

When you talk to her she confirms your suspicions over her worries and informs you; That if indeed this is the same ill gotten Chest, then there may be trouble for skull island yet. She tells you that the Needles Inside are made of cursed Mooshu Gold that the krokotopian's had gotten ahold of.

[GAME IMPROVEMENT LISTED BELOW]
These Legendary needles Can take Three Articles of clothing or weapons (Apperance, stats, and add a 25% of gaining the magical Attribute of the third item(The Power card, Armor piercing, etc.) or for a little gold/Crowns
you can lock it in.) The Cutthroats will never have to worry about losing the one thing that made their old armor so great(because what level 60 wants to wear a level 30+ gear just to keep their power card.)
[END SUGGESTION]

[QUEST DETAILS]
She sends you to Avery with the news. "Never a dull moment with you around, young Pirate.'' ''Cutthroats you say? Cursed Golden Needles you say? I say..'' Well just don't Stand Around; go sink some ships, Squeak a few rubber Parrots, whatever gets us any closer than we already are.''

You Find yourself in broadside Combat; sinking the 3rd and final enemy ship. They should have just simply gave you the information. A Cutthroat chat pops up informing you that he'd show you on the map where they were keeping the chest. ''I dunno why you'd be inter'sted P'irate, The Chest was empty.. well minus tha gal that came outta nowhere, Scared ma'h whole crew out of Cutthroat Bay.''

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Make a pvp skyway so pirates can fight each other on/with ships

Tarlac Percy lvl 65

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
Leveling up your ship just like you do with your pirate and crew.

Another parrot mount similar to the one in the bundle (Maybe a red one)

Changing your flag logo for either a ridiculously large amount of gold or maybe 1000 to 5000 crowns.

Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
I would like to see the measurement from all items and spells that enhance critical strikes be uniform. I figured that the old chance of a critical strike was 1 in 9 and that any critical strike buff was usually by 1 or 2. Now we have critical strike measurements in percentages but we still have items that buff by 1 or 2. Please make this uniform so that we can figure out whats buff are worth.

Also, I would like to see the Privateer's "Discipline" and "Enduring Discipline" spells put back to their original strength. When the update went through the probability buff these spells (arguably the most important Privateer powers) imparted was almost cut in half. The Privateer is all about making those around them better. If you take that away you get a class that no one wants to play.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I would like to see Monkey King gain a cool power. You know, since ALL the other main storyline companions do...