Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
The Hoodoo Voodoo ... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I totally agree with you that wizard101 is getting hard and sort of boring I stopped playing it beacause it was hard and boring actually.Also I agree with you that ice and fire are op schools but for pirate101 I feel like swashbucklers and buccaneers are the op schools and I feel lik privateers and witch doctors need some improving and A LOT more epics.
awww yes but i might as well number them cause it makes it more interesting XD:
  1. see they dodge a lot when i mean a lot i mean ALOT and they do a lot of damage, and have some epics but it makes up for the fact that they can take little damage, have little health, and they cant be the center of attention, cause if they do they die easily. but they have a special weakness (and is also pretty much like the storm school) :P see when a witchdocter uses a spell on a swash (like ghostwail or something) they cant dodge it no matter what, so they cant dodge nor they cant take the damage well cause they usually dont raise in magic resistance.
  2. can only take pychical (sry bad speller) damage and they do have good stats in everything like accuracy, dodge, pychic resist, health, basic damage, and have a lot of epics, because they dont have much spells and cant go range at all, and they dont do much damage. they're basiclly like the ice class but you see they are meant to be a distraction or more like a "meat shield" and they need those epics or the accuracy and resist to survive and live up to their school name.
  3. are basicly the life/balance school they are meant to take care of their fellow crewmates. i have a lvl 31 so I defiantly now my stuff right here XD. see privateers are meant to heal and also buff up their crewmates, they rarely ever have to fight (maybe later on :P), and they pretty much have a lot of health, have both resist, and have a lot of spells like witchdocters. so they dont need much epics because they depend on their crew and thats how they survive.
  4. are basicly the death/myth school they are meant to raise minions at their side to help as a distraction while the others kick butt XD. now witchdocters are complicated just like privateers so some people dont really get those 2 classes, witchdocters use just full out spells so they dont need to focus much, basic damage, accuracy (phh like we need that XD), magic resist, will, and health. and i said accuracy cause i have a naturally good accuracy on my witch without trying XD Anyways we mostly use our spells at a range and dont need much epics, and dont get hit much because like the other 3 schools, ,, maybe but idk for sure, , and, dont need much epics because of how their school is built, it comes easier to others than some people, but in the end they arent the most populoriest classes because of how complex the schools are. some people need to understand how all the schools work before they judge them.
Now i am not saying you are judging them :P i just mean other people, and besides the only school i dont know smack about all i know is that they're like the fire school :P thats why i usually dont say much info about them XD hmmm o gosh sry i went rambling on again, but ty for responding
Cheers! lvl. 65 Krystal Everhart lvl. 31 Charming Isabella Everhart

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I was wondering of adding another promotion to El Toro like masked vigilante or something along those lines and his new attack can be him jabbing his enemy multiple times with his sword or throwing a dagger from his belt. El Toro's promotion quest can be when he see's some injustice done by the soldiers of Polaris and he can not take this sitting down by defeating the soldiers and taking back all the loot from a certain amount of barracks and give it back to the poor and helpless. Once the captain and El Toro finished playing Robin Hood around Polaris, El Toro must confront the command center and take down the tyrant who will be named later.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
Basset Hound a companion for privateers or musketeers, is from Marleybone, aiding in the war between Polaris and the Armada, he is a red coat and obviously uses a rifle in battle. His first ability is return fire and you find him frozen still until you accept and finished his quest in Polaris.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Golden Guardian on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am just sick of all the cyber bullying happening. I was once minding my own buisness sinking some monquistan ships and these text-chat bullies came (specifaclly Dead-eye Nathan Renner) and tortured me. They used a "clever-swearing" system. Here is an example of what I call a word change: '"Moo-zic" is fun to listen too!' Moo-zic is pretty much music.

The problem is that bullies create much ruder words using what I call a "word change" system.

As far as I am concerned, this is not a kids-safe environment.

Pls do something!
Report them to KingsIsle using the Report Character selection when you click on the Pirate. KingsIsle will review the messages at the time of the report and take appropriate action. Also, they will see when people make false reports and will take the appropriate action. I think this is covered in the FAQs.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2010
I think it would be great if we could preview houses before we buy them, like in Wizard101

Ensign
Sep 27, 2012
Here are the things I'd like to see in Pirate101 in the near future:
1) Housing under ships (which you are planning on but I'd like to show my support for this!)

2) A way to figure out what quests are available to you in a given world and where to find them. It can be very frustrating to run around searching for new side quests and being unable to find them. Pirate101 is a very big place which makes this even more difficult than it was in Wizard101. This could be fixed by a simple list of quests and where they can be found in the menu screen or even showing an on the map where quests are available.

3) A return of being able to use crtl+t to open your quest helper would be very appreciated. It was unbelievably useful when we were able to use it, and I would like to know why it was removed.

4) Having an option that allows you to limit your battles to solo or friends only. If you wish to quest alone and the setting is turned on, battles with you alone in them would act as if they were full and send a message to the player attempting to join saying the player wishes to work alone at this time. This could apply to land battles and battles where ships have been boarded.

5) This is the most unlikely, but it would be very useful to be have a special chat room for each quest, so players in different realms could meet up and work together on challenging battles. If a chat room is not possible because of the potential of it being misused, perhaps being able to simply "list yourself" as someone working on that quest. Then you could look at the list and contact individuals to team up with through private messaging or add them to a group.

I really appreciate you taking the opinions of dedicated Kingsisle players into consideration and hope to see these additions to Pirate101 put into place.

Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
The Lightning Ride... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
One Main Storyline Quest
1: Avenging your Parent's Deaths
Story: Whichever Companion you got from the Presidio (Lucky Jack Russel, Dead Mike, etc, etc) will tell you that there's something you both need to talk about.
(Dead Mike: Mutinous Crew)
(Lucky Jack Russel: Secret island where your parents were lost, New World:Krokotopia, Dungeon)
(Gaspard De Vole: The Armada Ship that blasted your parents ship, The Destroyer)
(Milo Graytail: The storm was no ordinary storm and that something with magic summoned it (A rogue death wizard (that learned enough storm magic to summon the storm) summoned it, on some secret island............. maybe in Valencia?)
(Birgus Latros: The Sky Squid inhabits a Galleon in.... Mooshu, perhaps? The way you would fight the Sky Squid would be the same way you would've fought the carnivorous plant in Diablo's Cut, remember?

In whatever way you avenged your parents, there would a stone that has your parents' spirits in them! Your parents thank you and your mother tells you to put the stone in a talisman and wear it so that they can gie advice from time to time.

Well, eh eh?
I have another quest but -yawn- too tired to post the other quest. I'll post it later.
Now for the second Storyline quest!

2: Family Heirloom
Story: A letter from Avery would come to (Some main storyline quest companion) and advise you to come listen to it. Bonnie Anne: Captain, I got a letter from Avery! It says he knows something about ye that you should know about. We better go talk to him! Avery: Ah, glad you're here, Pirate. I believe there's something you know about but must've forgotten. You're family had an Heirloom! I knew it! I got an anonymous envelope by someone that was in your parent's crew. It contained something that you might find interesting. Their Will! It said, :Son/daughter, as this might be my last few hours with your dad and I. So we made this and we're handing down the family heirloom to you. But we must send you on a goose chase. Our heirloom is far too valuable to lose! Head somewhere in Marleybone.

(This is all I got, I haven't been anywhere in the higher worlds so not really sure what to say next)

Golden James Ironside

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Pirate's Portal on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
I would like to be able to rename my companions. Everyone seems to be running around with a Subodai Horse Barbarian.

I'd also like to name my mount. And in the original beta version, when you purchased a mount you could choose your own colors for it. I really liked having my Thunderous Kirin painted in the same colors as my ships crew. It not only looked great, but it made the mount "mine" so to speak. I know there's no plans to allow a mount to be dyed; but what about going back to this original ability to choose the color upon purchase. Especially those from the crown shop. Technically we're paying real money for those and it would be great if we could customize the mount we're paying for.

It would also be nice to have an option to "take a picture" of your character with the desired selected gear beyond that of a screen print. One where there's no extra game icons on the screen. A portrait shop for instance. A place where you can take a picture of your pirate with a choice of backgrounds; or with your selected ship in the background, maybe you want to have a pic of your pirate with his/her entire crew, pet or mount etc. A Portrait Shop..that would be cool.

I've always wanted my Pirate to go "home" and sit by the fire. Perhaps an option to walk up to a chair or sofa and press X to allow them to sit.

As a Mom I'm often playing during the day when my son is at school. But that also means I'm doing housework on and off during that time. Typically I'll find a place for my character to stand safely and rush off to do something hoping I can get it done before the session expires. It would be great if I could take my pirate home, lay down on the bed and take a nap for a little extra time than the normal expiration time. Maybe 20min max, before the session ends.

Finally, I love the ships. But I'd love to be able to go beneath the main deck to the Captain's Quarters and decorate it like a home, where we could keep maps, & sextants and such.

Its me Dante i dont think thats a good idea because they have certain roles and they are bot like pets but mounts not what they are called their name but they dont have names they could add that

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 22, 2012 wrote:
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the changes that you're going to see in the Pirate101 Beta.
Its me sparksnorth1! or Dante the i was thinking of x drum roll x SHIP PVP! you could have your own mini skyway in your house (besides the bunkhouse lol) andhave other ships you could fire at

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
How about a new class? The class is called a Marooner, a pirate who is a balanced fighter uses their fists, legs, and chi skills in combat but they can use other weapons as well. Marooners are like martial artists except not as well trained, uses knuckle weapons, and will resort into using dirty tactics like kicking dirt in the enemy's face to lower accuracy or tossing a coin in the air to distract the enemy then punching it multiple times which will actually be skills. This class, the knuckle weapons, and the chi attacks up close rely on strength; chi enhancing relies on willpower and chi attacks from afar rely on agility. Marooners are trained by a martial arts master from Mooshu, who will be named later, and is now living in Skull Island. The first skill a marooner has already learned will be Fist of Earth which will cause double damage.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I think that it is kinda weird that the Crab Hermit you recruit in Valencia has an Italian accent but still gets a piratey name like Wild Bill Curry instead of something like Ignacio Decapoda.

(Decapoda is the scientific order that crabs belong to!)

There are a few other characters I'd like to see with less piratey names also.

I would like KI to draft a list of companions that do not have unique names (ex. the Crab Hermit and the Toreador that Swashbucklers can recruit) and maybe sponsor a Name That Character contest.

The winners can maybe get 500 Crowns to spend or some other gift.

Just a thought

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
Mr. Avery sir I would want to know if we can sell crown shop companions and crown shop items please respond

level16 lovable Darby Whitman

Ensign
Dec 07, 2008
Pirates houses need games to purchase like tag, etc on wizards. Maybe a treasure hunt game to play in your house...

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Musket Man on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
You should add in night to the game. There is another game online that I won't give the name of that has day and night, and when it's night, enemies appear. Pirate101 could have more enemies come out at night. And maybe you could only find and do some specific quests at night. You can change it all you want but please take this into consideration.
Minecraft :/

Ensign
Jul 18, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I like this so I will use my opportunity to submit my idea, I suggest that you Kingsisle increase the drop rate of the Moo Manchu Wand item. I've been farming with my friend for quite sometime now; and we have not received it yet. We are getting quite frustrated on this because we would like to do something that is more entertaining with our time on the game, please take this thought into suggestion because we would love to have this happen for us and as well as anyone else that is farming for this item and is having trouble.
Thanks!

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Minecraft :/
I know, I just didn't want to get screamed at about naming other games from a different company

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
The teleport to skull island button should teleport you to the main place of the world you're in.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
we should be able to take tour of the houses and there should be 2 new classes. they should be pyrotechnics and marooners. pyrotechnics would be pirates who use bombs the are far range attackers. Marooners are whip users who are short range attackers.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
can you put pets, mounts, and companions in your house

Ensign
May 12, 2009
Hey there, I would love to see the preview house button come soon that's all for now! Lvl 41.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Musket Man on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
I know, I just didn't want to get screamed at about naming other games from a different company
You wouldnt

Ensign
Jan 30, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
There should some Goonies-esque quests.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think it would be nice to change the pvp way and make it like the arena in wizard101 thx

lvl8

Ensign
Jul 03, 2013
It made me sad to find out i can only place 200 items inside of my house. I have the swashbuckler home and it is HUGE and way cool! but it only allows 200 items for all of the inside parts (the ship, both homes, and the cave). i feel like it will feel empty unless the furniture capacity is increased.

Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
I have an idea for a companion and it is called Ninja Pig Berzerker so by the name he is a buccaneer and he has two bladed cuirass or like those mini scythes but there curved