Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
forceofdeath on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
I don't get why you would want to. I think KI already recognized that some players might want to use magic but try this game and so that's why they made witchdoctors. Besides, what would you even do? The fighting style is totally different and most of your spells wouldn't be the same at all. You're stats wouldn't even count. I'm not trying to be negative, but to accomplish this would be a HUGE project. They'd have to rework the stats of all the gear in wizard101 to match this game, then they'd have to connect characters from one game to the next and rework their battle format. After that, they'd have to update character names and give spells a new look and find a ship for those players. What I'm trying to say is it just seems like a lot of work and I think KI has enough going on in just this one game alone...
Hmm, good point I guess, though I would probably just replace that idea with maybe gardening instead. That would be more simple than my previous idea. It would also give players another fun thing to do in the game.

Ensign
Feb 18, 2011
1.A trading house!Where you can trade items for items!(and maybe some gold too!)
2.Jobs!There can be shops where pirates can get jobs!(and get paid gold!)
3.below decks on your ships!So much better than a home

Ensign
Jun 12, 2010
i think you should add:

1.a pet shop
2.a trading station in every tavern(so you can trade with friends)
3.you can command your pet
4.pet training
5.an arena where you can fight other people for everyone
6.more quests for non members
7.an obstacle course
8.a companion recruitment center pay with gold and crowns
9.holiday parties
10.more awesome NPC human pirates and merchants

with these i know that pirate101 will soar to new heights

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
I think Kingsisle should make holiday merchants and have Pirate101 holidays like in Wizard101.

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Girl Gamers Rule on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
1.A trading house!Where you can trade items for items!(and maybe some gold too!)
2.Jobs!There can be shops where pirates can get jobs!(and get paid gold!)
3.below decks on your ships!So much better than a home
I am highly in favor of #3. I think it would be very neat to be able to have a 'tavern' below deck of your ship, or even a housing location.

My only personal ideal would be to enhance what you find in treasure chests. I don't have any exact suggestions on what. They just feel very underwhelming much like in Wizards when I was playing it.

SCH

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Buccaneer Jackson on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Hmm, good point I guess, though I would probably just replace that idea with maybe gardening instead. That would be more simple than my previous idea. It would also give players another fun thing to do in the game.
Good grief no, please NO GARDENING.

It's one of the things I disliked most about Wizard101 which is one of the reason why I don't play it anymore.

From a game perspective, why would a Pirate be interested in gardening anyway? They were all about the adventure, loot, and fame, not about growing and cultivating plants

Please let Pirate101 be it's own game.

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
aquadroid160 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
i think you should add:

1.a pet shop
2.a trading station in every tavern(so you can trade with friends)
3.you can command your pet
4.pet training
5.an arena where you can fight other people for everyone
6.more quests for non members
7.an obstacle course
8.a companion recruitment center pay with gold and crowns
9.holiday parties
10.more awesome NPC human pirates and merchants

with these i know that pirate101 will soar to new heights
1. I'd be more interested in more varied companions than pets.
2. sounds good
3. Eh, neutral on that one. Nice when my pet shows up but the only thing I ever really want to do is move it out of the way sometimes, it being autonomous is fine with me.
4. Too much like Wizard101. Like that pets are what they are in this game since the main focus is on companions and not pets.
5. Eh
6. Eh
7. An obstacle course ship race would be great.
8. Really good idea, maybe even to recruit them for certain lengths of time or for certain missions/quests.
9. Looking forward to the first Christmas in P101
10. I think they are doing well but more is always welcome

Ensign
May 07, 2011
aaronlightwalker on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Good grief no, please NO GARDENING.

It's one of the things I disliked most about Wizard101 which is one of the reason why I don't play it anymore.

From a game perspective, why would a Pirate be interested in gardening anyway? They were all about the adventure, loot, and fame, not about growing and cultivating plants

Please let Pirate101 be it's own game.
I liked gardening on wizard101, but I do not think it suits pirate101. I think that as we come up with ideas, we need to remember that this game is about being a PIRATE, so I agree. Also, pkmn ftw!

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Oh, another thought. What if you could assign 'jobs' for your crew on your ships?

An example would be as follows:

>> Lets say you have 2 job slots available on your ship (based on size) <<

Bonnie Anne, grants +% to broad side cannons.
Rat Beard, grants +% to ship navigation and speed
Milo Graytail, reduce recharge time on non-cannon attacks
etc..

It would give another small bit of customization.

However, since different classes seem to get different non-story characters during the game, any sort of broad side pvp may take a little balancing.

SCH

Ensign
May 17, 2010
i thought i would be nice if when you went to your house your companions where hanging out there and would like to be able to let my pet i dont have equiped to wander around my house hade someone ask to see all my compaions would have been easy to show if when you port home your companions are there hanging out just a thought really love the game thought

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
Pirate 101 proved to be exactly what I wanted it to be: a combination of Shining Force and Spelljammer (the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting), and as such I am loving playing it! In the future, and especially if the skylanes between the worlds gets expanded on, I think it'd be neat to see a Spelljammer-based game card or Crown Shop pack. Similar to the Cutthroat Bundle, you'd get an assortment of stuff.
A ship based on one of the more iconic Spelljammer ships, the squidship or hammership for example. The ship could introduce the "wildspace origin" with ship equipment coming from armada, wapa nui, or new ships found between worlds.
A crew member. One of the hippo-headed giff from Spelljammer seems most appropriate, perhaps wielding a sword/pistol combination.
A house that resembles an asteroid floating out in the space between worlds.

Secondly, I think it would be fun to see the inside of your ship(s), but also think that might introduce an unnecessary element to the game. So, it would be cool if you had to get into your ship as an encounter or dungeon. One of you crew tells you he or she has heard noises coming from below decks, so you go into your ship to investigate. My first thought was that Bonnie or Ratbeard hears ticking and thinks the Armada has sabotaged your ship. You explore around a bit, and find an Armada stowaway (the source of the ticking) and after you defeat him, he then joins your crew.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2010
gnarley1234 on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
i thought i would be nice if when you went to your house your companions where hanging out there and would like to be able to let my pet i dont have equiped to wander around my house hade someone ask to see all my compaions would have been easy to show if when you port home your companions are there hanging out just a thought really love the game thought
Yes, I think this is totally a great idea! Just like the Wizard101 housing, the unequiped pets should be able to be placed in the house to wander or be put on display. Also i think that an area for your companions to stay in your house would be cool too, or instead of having the companions in your house; perhaps create the below deck room or captain's quarters on the ships. And like in the tavern cellars the companions could stay there. Thank you

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
First thing here is a question, can you transfer my best Pirate101 character to my other account cuz I don't want to start over and lose all my crown items... an now ideas.

1. I like my ships, but I want to go inside of them to see how it looks inside, like make the ships looks different on every ship and have the companions inside as well.

2. Do you think you can add a Crown Shop item to chance the icon and the pattern, but not the colors

guess thats all in my mind now but I'll think of something else and plz tell me if you can transfer my character to my new account

Ensign
Apr 15, 2012
Well, it would be lovely if there was a Baazar like on Wizard101.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Would like a captains quarters through the door on the ship. Could have it be an alternative to the tavern basement so that your entire crew was there as if a meeting were taking place like the tavern basement.

Thanks

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
try to make the level cap a tiny bit higher than 50. im worried about doing no more quests. ilike to do quests in the game. try to make it to like 55 or something.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
PLEASE please o please let get heavy armor i am so sad because of it captain avery please let this be im am not with the idea that can't get heavy armor im cause of it

Ensign
Nov 29, 2012
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
please please make it so can get heavy armor please do this i beg of kingsisle

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
Maybe later one in the game,you could make Wizard City a world since there is some reference to it in the game.Also you could make a companion named Captain Jack "Sparrow" (who would be an actual sparrow) and his title could be "Sparrow Captain" and he should be a Buccaneer.

-Cunning Thomas Orleans,Captain of Musketeers

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Just thought of a few more things.

I am certain that crafting has already been put on the drawing board or being planned someday.

>>SOS Signal<<

How about a SOS signal for your ship during ship-to-ship combat? You can either have it be an ability or a toggle button a player can activate during battle that would put some type of "SOS" message above their ship, letting other players know to jump in their battle and help them out.

>>Treasure Map<<

A random item drop that creates a mini quest to find a "specific location" somewhere in your current zone. The quest can be cryptic about the location, even so much as short rhyming clues about where to go, with finding the location giving some type of reward. Personally thinking a really nice treasure chest.

SCH

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Well for one I think it would be awesome if you improved the training points system. I mean, in W101 you could use any spell from any other school up to their Master Spell, no matter what wand or school you have. But in Pirate it's rather limited. Like what if you want a certain Buccaneer spell that requires you to spend a training point on say Smashy Weapons. But I'm a Musketeer. I fight with long range, so I'm not going to use Smashy weapons. I know I CAN get Smashy Weapons and use them, but then I won't be able to use most of my own school's attacks like Canister Shell. So maybe you can add a better way to use Training Points? Like maybe a secret shop that lets you get stat moves?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I'd like to see specially designed clothing for port regal i think it would be a good idea to make it different from other skyways of skull island

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
flowerpirate on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
i want a special ship for each pirate class please
Yeah something spooky for witchdoctors tribal like for buccaneers wharf rat for swashbucklers and extravagant for privateers

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Hey folks! I am fairly new to Pirate101 and I am definitely loving the game, however 2 things stick out like a sore thumb to me right off the bat that should be changeable but are not. It's the looks and customization of our pirate captains AND the over all color customization of the flags we rep/companion colors. For example, When I started the game with a Swashbuckler I was totally digging the Cyan/Black color combo for my team and flag. However now I'm feeling a little more Black and Gold. Get what I'm saying? Just an idea. And please if you guys do come out with this in a patch, dont make it cost crowns...that would make us poor folk very sad

Thanks for reading,

Slick Logan Noble