Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sky seeker on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
this is my first post. for me, I would really love to see the characters be able to inter act with our house items. like sitting or picking up items, or what would really be cool is if I could sit at my piano then click on it for music. I truly love this game, and it is the best role play game I've seen, but what would truly make it over the top for me as well as I'm sure as for other players is simply inter actions with housing items. many of us invite people over to our house, this feature would truly make having a house party outstanding. this also gives those of us something fun to do while waiting for the next skyway.
Nice ideas. Welcome to the message board family Sky Seeker. You will find that we are a helpful, fun bunch that loves to make each other smile. I can't wait to get to know you.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Emotions: face palm, high five, sit down, and flip.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Well, I would make a jewelery item parrot that sat on your wrist, and a totem parrot that sat on your shoulder.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
You should add an ancient hit for the critical and another promotion for every companion.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
You should add points for every pvp win if you get enough you should be able to buy practice points, training points, pets, mounts, or even really good gear. Also you should add tournaments. The tournaments would give 15 points per win and regular pvp should give 5 per win.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
you should give nurse Quinn chicken a promotion and when she get a promotion give her that thing that lets you hear a heart beat sorry don't know what its called and then call her chicken docter

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
give nurse Quinn chicken and Froggo villa a promotion and add some more girl pirates like a buccaneer or a privateer that would be cool

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
I would love it if I could put my bottled ships in my house like housing items. It would be very cool to see all the ships I've acquired in one place. My higher level pirate had so many ships to sort through to find the one I wanted I eventually sold all but the newest one. It would be much nicer if you could put your old ones in a display case or on a bookshelf.

I also think it would be cool if you could add your companions to your house. The only time you get to see them all is when you're in the tavern. With the addition of these fantastic new houses it would be really cool if you could set them a spot like the tavern so when you're home they are too, except we would get to place them where we want them. Might get a little crowded in dorm rooms though so maybe just a house thing like its just a tavern thing.

Would also be nice if I could put my extra pets and mounts at my house. The tab is already there for that but it wouldn't let me for some reason and maybe you just haven't added that option yet.

I love KI games! You guys have done an AWESOME job.

Donna Barclay
Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
you should give nurse Quinn chicken a promotion and when she get a promotion give her that thing that lets you hear a heart beat sorry don't know what its called and then call her chicken docter
You mean a stethoscope?

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i would love to see some bug fixes, especially for swashes. just saying, i know im not the first to suggest it. also, i would love to have pets be controlled so they dont interfere with my strategy (which happens a lot.)

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
Ye should add a new word called PirateLantis with fish people and a new pack about them
Crew : fish man (rare) , cat fish archer ( ultra rare ) , turtle knight ( epic ) , and ninja crab ( epic ).
Weapons : golden trident ( ultra rare ) , aquamarine sword ( common ) , and sword fishes sword (epic)
Treasures : golden tablet ( epic ) , aquamarine king fish statue ( rare ) , and wave stone ( uncommon
Pets : sting ray ( ultra rare ) , dog fish ( ultra rare ), and parrot fish ( epic )
Mounts : Nessi ( epic (blue or green ), giant sea turtle ( ultra rare ) ,and bat fish ( rare )

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I really like the Saladian Scimitar, but do not have a Buccaneer nor plan to create one. Might it be possible to make it and other School-Quest-Specific Weapons auctionable, or obtainable from another source? (I know that the Sparkshooters from the Musketeer line have boss drops)

Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
Ralbor
I have an Idea about Pirate 101
I have been with Pirate 101 since it opened up on Oct 15 2012 and this may seem like a very obvilous abiltity that has yet to transpose to this game but it is a very routine in Wizard 101 this is the ability to put pets and mounts that are not equipped by the player to be used as decor in players housing. In which the player would be able to choose the pets and mounts in their housing easier than searching the Bank ,Shared Bank or Backpack

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
A circle around enemies, and when you walk in that area, you will get into a battle, not getting oulled over by surprised. Same goes for ships and enemies in the sky. You know, like buffaloons, golden koi, sky dragons...

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
I thank it would be fun to make a pvp with are ships were on a grid map you command one and 3 of your crow command 3 of you ships. each of you ship gets a power from it commander and stats of its make.
and on that note I thank we should be able to get a over hall to lvl up the base stats of are ships.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
There should be a turkey compainion who looks and fights like captain fowl that is available in the crown shop

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
A lot of people have wanted a clockwork companion and i have a good idea on how to get one

1)we fight one behind a sigil
2)after we win Gracie says "captain I want to get a better look at how these clockworks are made"
3)she reprograms it
4) we get a clockwork companion

Ensign
Nov 26, 2010
how about a wild turkey mount for thanksgiving or as a pet

Ensign
Apr 11, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Addition of a secondary map marker. When opening a map you could place a "flag" on a secondary location on the map. Once marked a smaller secondary "directional arrow" (different color than quest arrow of course) would appear inside yellow quest arrow that would point you to secondary location. You could toggle the marker on/off and once you reach location a message could appear saying you reached marker, asking if you would like to turn off/keep/or add new marker.

This would be especially helpful for high level pirates trying to locate creature/boss for rare drops or even for lower to mid-level pirates trying to find gear to give them a boost. Sometimes it is hard to remember where certain boss creatures that you beat (thus completing quest) weeks to months ago are without looking them up on wiki or message boards.

Thanks KI for allowing fan/player input!!!

Ensign
May 16, 2013
Hi

I have a few ideas, some have already been mentioned..

I think the game is in danger of becoming a (3) trick pony! Atm, you either fly around the Skyway on your ship battling foe to complete missions or run around 'maps' doing the same thing. The only variation to this is where you either collect items or wing it to (multiple) destinations in order to complete certain missions.
I was completing Annie's mission to level up the other day, you know the one where she has to compete in the coliseum etc. and my eyes widened and pulse elevated when the mission stated 'you must win the archery contest'! Needless to say I was left a little disappointed. I know the game is based around duels, but throwing in something out of the ordinary, such as an archery contest, would definitely break up the monotony.

Housing Items and capacity definitely need to be increased. I have the 'Privateer' mansion, and am left with empty spaces, bare shelves and half completed rooms. 400 is a good start, but really it should be infinite! When guests visit your house, the visit could be an adventure by itself! Also maybe having housing items discoverable in world like they are in Wizard? ..and why we're at it why not implement 'unique' and 'rare' items!?

But my most important idea would be to introduce some type of level in game.. I.e. Beginner, Rookie, Challenging and Expert. I have completed 'Boss duels' and left with mine and my companions health fully intact after being able to heal myself before the end of the fight. I have lost 2-3 battles only my entire journey, and that's probably because my attention was diverted away from the game. I get that the game has to appeal to younger players, but introducing levels would attract a wider base of players Imo.

Do we have any idea when the next update might be?

Cheers

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2012
i have an idea more pvp arenas.i love doing pvp espacailly with my friends so i would be so happy if there was 2 pvp arenas in every world like cool ranch, monquista and mooshu

Ensign
May 03, 2009
To KI
I have a ship idea
1)you know how we board ships with a enemy ship gets right next to each other and pull out boardwalks
but do you ever see that in pirate moviesNo because they use ropes boarding to other ships
Could KI possibly change this
Hope I'm making sense

another pirate

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Hey KI, I have an idea I'd like to swing your way. I thought about this when I promoted my companion. I thought that maybe at some point the players could be promoted in a fashion similar to the companions.

It could include an upgrade to our current classes. For example there could be hybrid classes (i.e. Buccaneer with access to all of the Swashbuckler skills) or perhaps if you all are intending to include new schools like you guys do in Wizards. You could create an upgrade class for each school.

i.e. Buccaneers upgrade to [Insert Class Name Here] which then opens up more weapon choices or even exclusive weaponry and armor for that upgraded class and new skills and perhaps new critical and attack animations and when we upgrade we can get a title showing it off.