Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
personally i would love a "kick player from team" function made available in pirate101 so all those "ninja", lazies, tag-alongs and bullies can peaceably removed from a group when a team feels this is warranted. of course a vote to kick team member function in which one person initiates to kick one of the above mentioned player types and a box pops up at this time for other team members in group to decide whether or not the player being voted to kick from team should be kicked giving all a chance to decide and making it a bit more fair and equal. everyone would get a say this way. majority vote to kick player and they gone. personally i'm tired of carrying "ninja"/lazy players through dungeons, dealing with rude team-members,bullies and other such player types, a function like this could be useful and welcome to and by many players.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
You know what I would like to see? A Boss-Doctor! Or in other words, a who can conjure up bosses.

Maybe in a basement underneath the ranked pvp building. You go down there, and you come into a little office with an accountant. You can talk to the accountant and put in ques for bosses that you have defeated. You can decide how many people you want to be with (solo, duo, trio, or more), and the boss (higher lvl boss=more gold?). Once you hit the number of people, you get into the que list. If there are more than 10 fights on the que list, then the top fights start until there are 10 on the que list. If you fight starts, you get teleported to the boss and when you finish you get teleported back (But don't make it look like teleportation, make it look like magic).

If talk to the accountant, you can also see ques that are waiting for people to join - THAT YOU CAN JOIN. What do all ye pirates think?

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Some other thoughts:
Tricky Vinnyneeds a power (I think snap shot would be cool because he has the two tiny guns - or just epic strike).

the Loyal-Laborer side quest (freeing prisoners)! Can you put a similar one on skull mountain, the volcano, ect.

I would like to be able to see all the quests I have completed. They could be sorted by where they are when you start them, and other things like that.

What do all ye pirates think

Ensign
Aug 26, 2014
Nerf Havaldar and strengthen Stewart. Seriously I just fought that guy twice and he wrecked me both times. Remove his heals or something.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
H2Oanonymous on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
Nerf Havaldar and strengthen Stewart. Seriously I just fought that guy twice and he wrecked me both times. Remove his heals or something.
To protect Stewart give him either Valor's Armor or Valor's Shield ( or any shield you have ) and station a swashbuckler or buccaneer near him.
Pile on Havaldar, seriously, use yourself and the rest of your team and take him down fast.
All of us at max level have beaten him, you are just as good as we were at that level, you can do it!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
I think members should be able to pay gold for stitching.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
TheLegoPirate on Jan 26, 2016 wrote:
Sarah Steele's lvl 15 promotion is way too slow. I have attacked roughly 20 Rojo Guards, and I only got TWO CANNONS. And about half the time, I'm about to board, and then I stray a little close to another ship, and suddenly there are TWO SHIPS shooting at me, and when I finally manage to board, my ship is nearly dead because the ships are too close together. So, in conclusion: drop rate (actually, make that rates - I notice this thing a lot.) needs to be increased by a lot, and ships need to be farther apart.

Oh, and I would like more farming areas for low-mid (L-M (lvl 15-25)) gear. I take my my lvl 15 to Chumba Wumba often, but his drops are ehhhh... And all the SI bosses are hard to get to (Gortez, you have to fight your way to the village place, then you have to fight to see him, and then you have to fight him! Mr. Evil Fire Temple guy, you have to run rampage around azteclandia (first time, at least), then you have to battle your way through the fire temple (admittedly, this is pretty fun). And then there's a bunch of level L-L-M guys (lvl 6-14) all over, but they have really bad drops for someone L-M lvl.

Also, I would like to see more correspondence between and / and. I.E., trainers that specialize in "agility weapons", "strength weapons", etc. And many more Shoot/Stabby and Smashy/Slashy weapons. And how come all the Stabby parts of Shooty/Stabby look very long and SLASHY?

And of course, the free stuff is so little. I can get through it in two or three hours (probably less, never done it all in one go.) I would like to see a larger free trial, as well as cheaper chapters. I have tried PAYG, but that doesn't get very far unless you spend a lot of money. e.g., 10 bucks can get you usually around 2 or 3 chapters, which is TOO FEW in my opinion.

Finally, LARGE SCALE COMBAT! Fighting with whole crews on GIGANTIC fields. And more colors to choose from when writing these.

Thanks!
When I did this quest with my Swashbuckler, I had amazing drop rate, actually, I always have pretty good drop rate. I guess it's just because the luck o' the Irish.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I'll just put it out there-

A quest where you get crowns-

(I really want to get those half-off packs)

Maybe for 20,000 Crowns, you have to defeat 5 really really really hard bosses in Aquila, Mooshu, Marleybone, CoolRanch, and Skull Island.

Or just even more crown giveaways.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
furborn74 on Feb 7, 2016 wrote:
I'll just put it out there-

A quest where you get crowns-

(I really want to get those half-off packs)

Maybe for 20,000 Crowns, you have to defeat 5 really really really hard bosses in Aquila, Mooshu, Marleybone, CoolRanch, and Skull Island.

Or just even more crown giveaways.
I don't think that's EVER gonna happen.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
prestocat on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
I don't think that's EVER gonna happen.
I know- I just wanted to put that out there.

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Hello everyone i have a great suggestion that everyone would love. Sometimes when you are doing your main quest you run into side quests. then the side quests start to collect in your quests and you don't want to do them all.

Suggestion:
Under each Side Quest there should be a tab that say "Abandon or Abandon Quest". Then that quest would no longer be active and would be removed from the quest category. This idea would be a great addition to the game

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
While I was watching one of the Pirate101 trailers I saw that Boochbeard and Gandry used ropes to swing aboard the ship. I think this should be added to the game.

Suggestion:
When boarding a ship there would be a animation of the player grabbing a rope and swinging from their ship to the enemy's ship. I think this would be a cool little feature that pirates would love!

Brave Remmy Fenner Musketeer Level 65

Ensign
Feb 04, 2016
I have a good idea for a pet a butterfrog i think that will look so cute it could come in diffrent colors pink and yellow,blue and purple and so on and for the guys a bullfrog

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Shooty/other weapons should allow the use of overwatch, return fire, etc.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
wushuniblett on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
I have a good idea for a pet a butterfrog i think that will look so cute it could come in diffrent colors pink and yellow,blue and purple and so on and for the guys a bullfrog
very cute idea! and welcome to the message boards! try posting this idea under circus maximus Decius reigns king of the pet creations there never know he might add it! :3 good luck
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
TheLegoPirate on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:
You know what I would like to see? A Boss-Doctor! Or in other words, a who can conjure up bosses.

Maybe in a basement underneath the ranked pvp building. You go down there, and you come into a little office with an accountant. You can talk to the accountant and put in ques for bosses that you have defeated. You can decide how many people you want to be with (solo, duo, trio, or more), and the boss (higher lvl boss=more gold?). Once you hit the number of people, you get into the que list. If there are more than 10 fights on the que list, then the top fights start until there are 10 on the que list. If you fight starts, you get teleported to the boss and when you finish you get teleported back (But don't make it look like teleportation, make it look like magic).

If talk to the accountant, you can also see ques that are waiting for people to join - THAT YOU CAN JOIN. What do all ye pirates think?
sounds cool! in wizard101 they have a thing called a kiosk that does exactly what you mentioned.. would love to see something like it on here as well.. located near the bazaar area was a great insight as well so then can easily be ported back to sell when done.. what i love about your idea is its run by a cool npc not just a random box that your character can interact with.. great idea! keep 'em coming!
stormy jen silver

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I have an idea-

Increase the musical pitch in select themes

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I would like to see a back back filter to keep something from being picked up at all, i.e. blocking decorative furniture items after all how many throw pillow does a pirate need really?, items that are not my school, too low a level, this would really help keep the back[pack from filling up so fast with clutter/ junk i didn't want anyway leave it for the next guy! I don't need to pick up everything from every chest

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
old Michael on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
I would like to see a back back filter to keep something from being picked up at all, i.e. blocking decorative furniture items after all how many throw pillow does a pirate need really?, items that are not my school, too low a level, this would really help keep the back[pack from filling up so fast with clutter/ junk i didn't want anyway leave it for the next guy! I don't need to pick up everything from every chest
Sell it and use the gold, empty out that back pack before entering dungeons ( that's not hard to do ).
This is one of the things I like about P101 in comparison to W101 - that everyone gets the same thing after a battle.
Now, if we could sell items from our back pack without needing to travel to the bazaar or finding a free trader; that would be more to the point.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
I that there should be someone in the game that you could change your facial expressions or hair etc.
because if people don't like their hair for example and they have already finished the game they might just want to delete that character because of his/her hair, for me my first character that i made had awful hair and i didn't want to remake that character again, and the way it would work is you would pay say using 100 crowns to change your hair, face, eyes and skin, so perhaps this could be a suggestion for the near update, thanks

Petty Officer
Sep 17, 2011
swashbuckler lover on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
I that there should be someone in the game that you could change your facial expressions or hair etc.
because if people don't like their hair for example and they have already finished the game they might just want to delete that character because of his/her hair, for me my first character that i made had awful hair and i didn't want to remake that character again, and the way it would work is you would pay say using 100 crowns to change your hair, face, eyes and skin, so perhaps this could be a suggestion for the near update, thanks
So basically like add a pirate barber shop to the game that allows us to change our pirates looks ingame? cool. some new hairstyles would be cool also.

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
Covenator1162 on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
So basically like add a pirate barber shop to the game that allows us to change our pirates looks ingame? cool. some new hairstyles would be cool also.
The name you gave it is amazing just a sign somewhere in skull island saying "Barber shop" i love it

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
guys i am BACK WARNING THIS INVOLVES SPOILES FOR THE END OF THE GAME if you continue you been warned so i thought this would be a cool idea for pirate101 if i remember that us the pirate by the end of the game we got three pieces of the map to eldorodo and the armada got 4 and the us the pirate would have to go find mr c (was it cant remember been so long) while we are looking for mr c (again i dont remember his first letter of his name sorry but you get the point that i dont remember it so i will always be calling it mr c) we get a letter from captian avery that dock master dan spoted armada ships so i the letter it would say that and the letter would say at the end round up all the allies that you made during the game to help aid you in battle and when you get back the armada ships are boarding the docks so when we go back and go talk to avery and then we go talk to dock master dan after we are done talking to avery and we get interpruted by the armada and they would start attacking skull island because they need the other 4 peices of the map for eldorodo so we would have to fight them

xoxodead-eye tim

Ensign
Apr 09, 2013
gstack96 on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:
guys i am BACK WARNING THIS INVOLVES SPOILES FOR THE END OF THE GAME if you continue you been warned so i thought this would be a cool idea for pirate101 if i remember that us the pirate by the end of the game we got three pieces of the map to eldorodo and the armada got 4 and the us the pirate would have to go find mr c (was it cant remember been so long) while we are looking for mr c (again i dont remember his first letter of his name sorry but you get the point that i dont remember it so i will always be calling it mr c) we get a letter from captian avery that dock master dan spoted armada ships so i the letter it would say that and the letter would say at the end round up all the allies that you made during the game to help aid you in battle and when you get back the armada ships are boarding the docks so when we go back and go talk to avery and then we go talk to dock master dan after we are done talking to avery and we get interpruted by the armada and they would start attacking skull island because they need the other 4 peices of the map for eldorodo so we would have to fight them

xoxodead-eye tim
THAT'S AMAZING!!!!! I think that would be an amazing start to the next part of the game

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
so i have a new idea for pirate101 gear creation and you may be asking isnt this the same idea as crafting and the awenser to that is no its not what i am talking about if combining gear like for example when i got the hoodoo bundle yesterday i was debating which gear is better for whiches moo manchu gear or the hoodoo bundle gear (obviously i chosed the the hoodoo bundle because its just filled with hoodoo) but i thought what if i combine these pieces of gear and the way this works is you need 2 pieces of gear so like i took the moo manchu witch gear and the hoodoo gear and combined them and you can get the stats you want or not its just random but the gear combining cost 20000 thousand gold to combine so if i combined moo manchu witch gear for the chestplate and the hoodoo chestplate i can get the same stats as i had before or i can get the power from the other piece of gear so when i combined those i could get readied spell and moring song and get 105 health but nothing else or i can get mojo storm readied spell and mroning song with all of the same stats with the hoodoo chest plate and the first item you pit in that is going to be the look and the 2nd item is the stats you want to add

dead-eye tim level 65